ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Happy Birthday!
Indiana University Assembly Center, July 26, 1975
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: A little Eddie news (nsc) Return to archive Page: 1 2
21st July 2006 02:38 PM
pdog
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

you joke, but truth is stranger than fiction. VH was originally slated to do this season for Rock Star!!

dont know if it was the network or the band that passed

The contestants passed!
21st July 2006 02:41 PM
monkey_man
quote:
glencar wrote:
I love when the rich go for the crazed homeless look. It's just so...dignified.

Living in Marin will do that to you!
21st July 2006 02:41 PM
Some Guy The performance.
nizzles got chops yo!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTqyo4hVSMQ
[Edited by Some Guy]
[Edited by Some Guy]
[Edited by Some Guy]
21st July 2006 02:45 PM
pdog
quote:
monkey_man wrote:

Living in Marin will do that to you!

Must be tough being rich over there!
21st July 2006 03:17 PM
Maxlugar I've said it before and I'll say it again, put aside Eddie's leads and you are left with a riffmaster of the highest caliber. The man could simply write a riff or hook with the best of them. Frankly, I get into the riffs much more than his leads on the first five albums.
21st July 2006 03:19 PM
pdog
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
I've said it before and I'll say it again, put aside Eddie's leads and you are left with a riffmaster of the highest caliber. The man could simply write a riff or hook with the best of them. Frankly, I get into the riffs much more than his leads on the first five albums.

You still can write the funniest shit on the internet. This is one of the best!
21st July 2006 03:21 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
I've said it before and I'll say it again, put aside Eddie's leads and you are left with a riffmaster of the highest caliber. The man could simply write a riff or hook with the best of them. Frankly, I get into the riffs much more than his leads on the first five albums.

Absolutely, he's up there with Angus Young as one of the greatest riffers ever.
21st July 2006 03:22 PM
pdog
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Absolutely, he's up there with Angus Young as one of the greatest riffers ever.

Blasphamy! I don't know you!
21st July 2006 03:23 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

postin.
21st July 2006 05:50 PM
Dick Bush
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

Couch,

I see you are a bright, knowing guy, eager to help Edward how to play the axe the right way.

Many thanx for that, my man.
21st July 2006 05:56 PM
Spru I thought this was about Eddie Vedder, which I would have then been interested in.
21st July 2006 07:27 PM
Left Shoe Shuffle
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
Eddie, a personal friend of own Joey House, agreed to make the rare appearance because he agrees the company philosophy of unity and beauty through flowers.

Set list (unconfirmed):
Where Have All the Flowers Gone?
Artificial Flowers
Every Rose Has It's Thorn
I Never Promised You A Rose Garden
Pushing Up Daisies
Paper Roses
Sally Go Round The Roses
Everything's Coming Up Roses
Good Year For The Roses
Love Is A Rose
Must Have Been The Roses
Dandelion
(Listen To The) Flower People
The Flowers Of Romance
Yellow Rose of Texas
You Don't Bring Me Flowers
E: Dead Flowers
Tiptoe Through The Tulips
22nd July 2006 02:57 AM
Lethargy
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

we may need to put aside our differences and denounce this cause together, because this puts the "ilia" in Humiliating!

I'm ashamed for all musicians and fans directly or indirectly associated with Van Halen or any of its members past or present.
23rd July 2006 12:43 AM
keefjunkie
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
The performance.
nizzles got chops yo!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTqyo4hVSMQ
[Edited by Some Guy]
[Edited by Some Guy]
[Edited by Some Guy]

why exactly is this thread putting THIS performance down?

do you guys like music?
23rd July 2006 11:12 AM
Taptrick Better days:

Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)