ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Happy Birthday!
Indiana University Assembly Center, July 26, 1975
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: A little Eddie news (nsc) Return to archive Page: 1 2
21st July 2006 11:22 AM
Some Guy Eddie Van Halen Debuts New Music

by Paul Cashmere

July 21 2006

Van Halen guitarist Eddie Van Halen debuted some new music at the House of Petals in Los Angeles this week.

Van Halen played Wednesday night (July 19th) jamming with Patrick Leonard (on keyboards). Leonard is best known for his songwriting and production work with Madonna.

Undercover is told that Eddie and Patrick performed what is best described as an “impromptu jam of rock fusion”.

Eddie, a personal friend of own Joey House, agreed to make the rare appearance because he agrees the company philosophy of unity and beauty through flowers.

The invite-only audience included many celebrities, musicians, movie and TV stars.

House of Petals is a 920 La Cienega Blvd, West Hollywood.

Meanwhile, Undercover has learned that a Sammy Hagar/ David Lee Roth / Van Halen tour is once again being mooted as possible. No confirmed dates have been locked in but all parties are known to be considering the possibility of the arrangement.
21st July 2006 11:23 AM
glencar The House of Petals sounds like an apt name to debut this soft music.
21st July 2006 11:26 AM
Saint Sway
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

Van Halen played Wednesday night (July 19th) jamming with Patrick Leonard (on keyboards). Leonard is best known for his songwriting and production work with Madonna.

Thats pathetic! I guess Baby Face wasnt available...

quote:
Some Guy wrote:
Eddie, a personal friend of own Joey House, agreed to make the rare appearance because he agrees the company philosophy of unity and beauty through flowers.

BLANK FRIGGIN STARE
21st July 2006 11:27 AM
Some Guy Oh, it's coming!
21st July 2006 11:28 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

Thats pathetic! I guess Baby Face wasnt available...

BLANK FRIGGIN STARE

we may need to put aside our differences and denounce this cause together, because this puts the "ilia" in Humiliating!
21st July 2006 11:29 AM
Some Guy
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

we may need to put aside our differences and denounce this cause together, because this puts the "ilia" in Humiliating!

that last part wasn't bad.
21st July 2006 11:30 AM
Saint Sway Oh how the once mighty VH has fallen!

[Edited by Saint Sway]
21st July 2006 11:32 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
Oh how the once mighty VH has fallen!

[Edited by Saint Sway]

Soon Eddie will be the "featured artist" on American Idol!
21st July 2006 11:34 AM
pdog He blows!
21st July 2006 11:36 AM
glencar This has Disaster written all over it!
21st July 2006 11:37 AM
Some Guy prepare to rue the day.
21st July 2006 11:42 AM
pdog The good thing for him is, DLR is so bad now, he can't possibly look dumber!
21st July 2006 11:48 AM
egon BOEH!

21st July 2006 11:52 AM
glencar I love when the rich go for the crazed homeless look. It's just so...dignified.
21st July 2006 11:52 AM
Saint Sway
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Soon Eddie will be the "featured artist" on American Idol!

that new show "America's Got Talent" has Roth written all over it.

BOW ZEE BOW ZEE BOP!
21st July 2006 11:54 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

that new show "America's Got Talent" has Roth written all over it.

BOW ZEE BOW ZEE BOP!

I am thinking this has Fear Factor written all over it...see how long real music fans can put up with this crap!
21st July 2006 11:56 AM
pdog Will Van Halen do a season of Rock Star? DLR can tryout with the rest of the kids!
21st July 2006 12:00 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
pdog wrote:
Will Van Halen do a season of Rock Star? DLR can tryout with the rest of the kids!

you joke, but truth is stranger than fiction. VH was originally slated to do this season for Rock Star!!

dont know if it was the network or the band that passed
21st July 2006 12:04 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

you joke, but truth is stranger than fiction. VH was originally slated to do this season for Rock Star!!

dont know if it was the network or the band that passed

I am betting the network passed, Tommy Lee is more of a TV draw to their target audience.
21st July 2006 12:12 PM
Saint Sway this is a very enjoyable thread. We must all thank SG for all the times he brings a little VH humor into our lives and brightens our day.

always remember: unity and beauty thru flowers
21st July 2006 12:13 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
this is a very enjoyable thread. We must all thank SG for all the times he brings a little VH humor into our lives and brightens our day.

always remember: unity and beauty thru flowers

He is quickly making a name for himself!
21st July 2006 12:31 PM
Some Guy Why y'all going all hezballuh up on this shit?
21st July 2006 12:37 PM
Honky Tonk Man Maybe it's the heat, but on reading the thread title, I thought it might be about Eddie the dog from Frasier dying the other week.
21st July 2006 12:37 PM
Some Guy It is mighty damn hot here today.
21st July 2006 12:39 PM
glencar
quote:
Honky Tonk Man wrote:
Maybe it's the heat, but on reading the thread title, I thought it might be about Eddie the dog from Frasier dying the other week.

Nope, this new VH is sadder'n that!
21st July 2006 12:40 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
Why y'all going all hezballuh up on this shit?

Like most ignoramousesists, they mock that which they do not understand.

[edited by Farrakhan]
[edited by Hezbollah]
[Edited by sirmoonie]
21st July 2006 12:46 PM
Maxlugar [quote]Some Guy wrote:
...agreed to make the rare appearance because he agrees the company philosophy of unity and beauty through flowers.

"Arrrrgghhh...me...too...arrrgghhh! You...give...me...flowers...little...girl?"

"NO! Go away you big dummy!"

"ARRGGHHH!!!! PUTTIN' ON THE RITZ!!!!"
21st July 2006 12:53 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Honky Tonk Man wrote:
Maybe it's the heat, but on reading the thread title, I thought it might be about Eddie the dog from Frasier dying the other week.

"Crazy From The Heat"

21st July 2006 12:56 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
[quote]Some Guy wrote:
...agreed to make the rare appearance because he agrees the company philosophy of unity and beauty through flowers.

"Arrrrgghhh...me...too...arrrgghhh! You...give...me...flowers...little...girl?"

"NO! Go away you big dummy!"

"ARRGGHHH!!!! PUTTIN' ON THE RITZ!!!!"

upper echelon postin
21st July 2006 01:39 PM
Dick Bush Eddie always was - and probably still is - able to play more than just juvenile music, actually he was on his best when he was under pressure of heavy duty studio musicians.

Shitting this guy is an ignorant, mean thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntJKtEy5KUc&search=van%20halen%20jan%20hammer
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)