ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Happy Birthday!
Indiana University Assembly Center, July 26, 1975
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: This year's tribute to Brian Jones - download it ! Return to archive
9th July 2006 11:38 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl I will make a web-radio special to commemorate Brian Jones contribution to the Rolling Stones this Thursday, July 13 from 13:00 to 14:00 CT (USA). The webcast will be in Spanish with occasional greetings in English and Italian (LOL)

We will have JoJouka and Degree of Murder as the background music and will put the Brian Jones-Jimi Hendrix sessions 1967, his best contributions to the Rolling Stones and some cool stuff and comments.

To listen just go to this page http://www.ibero909radio.com/frame_index.html

Some minutes before the webcast I will put the hyperlink into the header and remove it once I finish.
10th July 2006 01:54 AM
JOHNNYSTONED fantastic---great job.........
10th July 2006 11:48 AM
voodoopug Great Job Voodoo! WIll there be a press conference to announce this? I would love a press pass and the ability to wear my cape and ask a question!
10th July 2006 12:23 PM
jb [quote]voodoopug wrote:
Great Job Voodoo! WIll there be a press conference to announce this? I would love a press pass and the ability to wear my cape and ask a question!
[/quote

Tents will be allowed???
10th July 2006 01:15 PM
Saint Sway pictures please!!!
10th July 2006 01:15 PM
stewed & Keefed Thanks Voodoo
10th July 2006 01:24 PM
PartyDoll MEG Does this now make you a Web Star? Way to go Voodoo!!
10th July 2006 04:05 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
pictures please!!!

It's a good idea LOL

I took some of one live webcast that we made from the Chopo Museum, but I don't have any of me at the cabin in the radio station so I will take my camera.
10th July 2006 04:21 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:

It's a good idea LOL

I took some of one live webcast that we made from the Chopo Museum, but I don't have any of me at the cabin in the radio station so I will take my camera.

YESSS!!! Please do!

and take video.... think: video header! Its all about capturing the "action"

good luck!!!

[Edited by Saint Sway]
10th July 2006 04:41 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl This is me with Julia Palacios "webcasting" live from El Chopo to the World on January 22, 2005

10th July 2006 04:43 PM
Saint Sway great pic!

I'm guessing someone farted? ....

please also provide transcripts
thank you
10th July 2006 04:46 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
I'm guessing someone farted? ....

LOL watching the guy on the right and your comment I'm laughing but no, no one farted, at least it was NOT me
10th July 2006 07:03 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
Does this now make you a Web Star? Way to go Voodoo!!

Hey Dolly
Every man is the same... come on!
I'll make you a webstar
I'll take you a million miles from all this
Put you on a pedestal
Come on, come on
10th July 2006 07:58 PM
GhostofBrianJones Thanks so much Voodoo, that sounds like a great tribute to Brian,
which we need. I would like to see pictures too. Thanks again.
13th July 2006 07:51 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl It's today hope some of you make it and listen... I'm sure it will be great
13th July 2006 12:33 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl 11:00 PST
13:00 CST
15:00 Argentina
19:00 UK
20:00 Europe
13th July 2006 12:34 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl 21:00 Kaliningrad
13th July 2006 12:46 PM
Saint Sway Good luck Voodoo! Kick ass!!

btw, who will be transcribing this??
13th July 2006 01:37 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl If someone records it I will be willingto transcribe, I NEED SOMEONE TO RECORD IT, the person who was about to do it just called me about he can'tdo it

In the meantime, just listen
13th July 2006 01:42 PM
Saint Sway I cant couldnt find the webcast in your link

please post a new link!!

btw, my ex-wife was Spanish and just going to the site brings back bad memories
13th July 2006 01:48 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Radio Station Phone: +52-(55)-5292-5909

Once you're there click the image with the text "[[EN VIVO]]" it looks like this

13th July 2006 01:55 PM
Saint Sway (20029) You are unable to complete your session due to a session time out or because another browser is open. Please close all sessions and try again.

(20029) Vous ne pouvez pas terminer votre session parce que vous avez depasse le delai d'attente imparti ou bien parce qu'une autre session de navigateur est ouverte. Veuillez fermer toutes les sessions et réessayer.

(20029) Sie können Ihre session nicht weiterleiten weil die Session wurde abgebrochen oder weil eine andere Browser-Session geöffnet ist. Schließen Sie alle Sessions und versuchen Sie es erneut.

(20029) Usted no puede continuar con sesión de debido a una sesión terminada o otro browser esta abierto. Usted debe de reestablecer otra vez la conexión. Cierre por favor todas las sesiones y intente otra vez.
14th July 2006 01:52 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl It's over, I really enjoyed it, nice conversation with Julia and Jimena and very good music. We celebrated Brian and the 44 years of the Rolling Stones

• 2000 Light Years From Home (Instrumental)
  • My Little One
  • Still a Fool
  • Rice krispies jingle
  • JoJouka (background while talking and two minutes on the air)
  • Degree of Murder (background)
  • Lady Jane
  • Paint it Black
  • Citadel (Instrumental)
  • No Expectations (last live performance of Brian)
16th July 2006 01:42 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl This is the group who made it happens

This is me with Julia Palacios

This is we with Ximena

Now with Carlos Dávalos
19th July 2006 11:41 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl I uploaded the whole program so click HERE and enjoy, later I will try to make a transcript if I have enough time. BUt if someone can do it for me I will be deeply indebted with him/her.
20th July 2006 10:53 AM
Helmut I don't understand Spanish but the selection of music is great, thanks for doing a tribute to Brian
20th July 2006 09:31 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Thanks Helmut and enjoy the show in Berlin!
23rd July 2006 02:39 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl I do recommend you to downlod it... this is the shit babies
23rd July 2006 02:43 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=D367C7705F3E3BCE
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)