ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang
A Bigger Bang

Thanks to Fortylicksfanclub
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: oh josh, josh, josh!!!! Return to archive
July 22nd, 2005 01:12 PM
kath no, honey. no. it's just, well, you know......goofy.

NEW SMYRNA BEACH, Fla. Jul 22, 2005 — Police are on the lookout for the naked tickler. Investigators said they believe one man could be responsible for a series of bizarre break-ins in which a naked man enters victims' rooms while they are sleeping and tries to tickle their feet.

The naked tickler struck again in New Smyrna Beach over the weekend.

Investigators have been working on five similar, unsolved cases since 2001. Most of the victims are women over age 60, said police Cmdr. Wade Kirby.

Kirby said no arrests have yet been made because they don't have a lot to go on.

New Smyrna Beach is 44 miles northeast of Orlando.
July 22nd, 2005 01:17 PM
pdog Having read josh's recent posts about fucking dead grandmas and turkeys, I think we have a suspect...
July 22nd, 2005 01:18 PM
voodoopug
quote:
pdog wrote:
Having read josh's recent posts about fucking dead grandmas and turkeys, I think we have a suspect...

be wary of crossing the line, angry and hurt Mods only make our fun go away. Wise man says never accuse a lawyer of a crime without proof....as they can take legal action without hiring a lawyer
July 22nd, 2005 01:21 PM
jb I am not into feet, just turkeys, gizzards and all.Feels like the real thing....and much more enjoyable than having a beer with Pdog or mac daddy,
July 22nd, 2005 01:25 PM
kath well, yeah...but so is walking over hot nails or having your eye poked out.....
July 22nd, 2005 01:27 PM
pdog
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

be wary of crossing the line, angry and hurt Mods only make our fun go away. Wise man says never accuse a lawyer of a crime without proof....as they can take legal action without hiring a lawyer

Bring it on bitch! There's more lawyers in my family then you have dogs! Some lawyer pousing as a Stones fan and some guy who owns cross dressing dogs and pretends to have inside info. Gimme a break. you have yet to impress with any inside info. I'm holding out hope... I think I knew about Julliard even before you did...
July 22nd, 2005 01:28 PM
Moonisup grow up
July 22nd, 2005 01:32 PM
jb
quote:
Moonisup wrote:
grow up

You are a true friend.....I will share many beers with you when we hit Helsinki!!!!
July 22nd, 2005 01:36 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Moonisup wrote:
grow up

THank you. For the record, my dogs where clothing that is assigned to their correct gender.

Rik you are a good man and can see through the immaturity.
July 22nd, 2005 01:37 PM
pdog
quote:
Moonisup wrote:
grow up

Dag, Can't even respond to Voodopugs post?
Did you miss the sarcasm... There's alot of lawyers in my gene pool, and Pugs dogs are trangender but it's all still a light hearted poke at my two great friends!
July 22nd, 2005 01:38 PM
voodoopug
quote:
pdog wrote:

Dag, Can't even respond to Voodopugs post?
Did you miss the sarcasm... There's alot of lawyers in my gene pool, and Pugs dogs are trangender but it's all still a light hearted poke at my two great friends!

[Edited by voodoopug]
July 22nd, 2005 01:38 PM
Moonisup yeah, but calling names isn't OK, not from you, josh, anyone,
July 22nd, 2005 01:39 PM
jb SBC2 has only sold 5-10k seats. I understand why youmay be upset. Again, if you apologize , I will consider a turkey like handshake......
July 22nd, 2005 01:40 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Moonisup wrote:
yeah, but calling names isn't OK, not from you, josh, anyone,

July 22nd, 2005 01:45 PM
jb My good friend Dutch Rik is hurt at the names I have been called...I never call anyone names, but simply post my true feelings about the Stones and Turkeys. I will be O.K. Rik............my skin is thicker than a Turkey Neck.
July 22nd, 2005 02:06 PM
kath turkey neck?? are you calling me names again, josh???

July 22nd, 2005 02:24 PM
voodoopug
quote:
kath wrote:
turkey neck?? are you calling me names again, josh???

July 22nd, 2005 02:30 PM
kath ah, i see i still have that same effect on men as i always did. good to know.
July 22nd, 2005 02:34 PM
voodoopug
quote:
kath wrote:
ah, i see i still have that same effect on men as i always did. good to know.

for my baby joey:

July 22nd, 2005 02:35 PM
pdog
quote:
jb wrote:
My good friend Dutch Rik is hurt at the names I have been called...I never call anyone names, but simply post my true feelings about the Stones and Turkeys. I will be O.K. Rik............my skin is thicker than a Turkey Neck.

Have I moved up from the number 5 spot?
July 22nd, 2005 02:40 PM
Joey
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

for my baby joey:

Tee Hee
July 22nd, 2005 02:42 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:

Tee Hee

you know how to make my friday...i just had a cold heineken keg can at my desk....i now feel better.

once proud joey acts so humble!
July 22nd, 2005 02:46 PM
pdog
quote:
jb wrote:
SBC2 has only sold 5-10k seats.

Why would that bother me...? That means they sold another 5 or 10 k more than most markets with Stadiums, since this is a 2nd show... Maybe they'll move the show to an Arena? Probably not, bummer that would've been cool. Why am I upset about this?
I'm excited to see The Stones, hear The Stones. You're talking about ticket sales. Who is the real fan? ME!
quote:
I understand why youmay be upset. Again, if you apologize.

If we mmet, before any handshake all disputes must be settled. I will have a mediator available on call. After a settlement is reached we can discuss a handshake.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)