ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang
A Bigger Bang

Thanks to Fortylicksfanclub
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Inevitable (?) Toronto Club Show Return to archive
July 22nd, 2005 12:31 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy Four questions:

When?
Where?
When will we know #1 and #2?
How can I, being in Boston, get tickets? If I drive up the day the show's announced it's a long-ass haul.
July 22nd, 2005 12:32 PM
jb Voodoopug has info , but has not even told me.
July 22nd, 2005 12:55 PM
pdog
quote:
jb wrote:
Voodoopug has info , but has not even told me.

Everyone knows there'll be a surprise gig. The site is decided a week or so before it happens. Stop being so fucking Bourgoiuse... It's really GAY!
July 23rd, 2005 01:57 AM
JumpingKentFlash
quote:
pdog wrote:

Everyone knows there'll be a surprise gig. The site is decided a week or so before it happens. Stop being so fucking Bourgoiuse... It's really GAY!

July 23rd, 2005 07:06 AM
Stonesdoug there's a good possibility that the club show may be in the northeast US instead of Canada
July 23rd, 2005 07:52 AM
luxury1 Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy............
July 23rd, 2005 10:08 AM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy
quote:
Stonesdoug wrote:
there's a good possibility that the club show may be in the northeast US instead of Canada

That's the best news I've heard all summer.
July 23rd, 2005 07:28 PM
Mr Jimmy
quote:
TheSavageYoungXyzzy wrote:

That's the best news I've heard all summer.

That's the worst news I've heard all summer.
July 23rd, 2005 07:45 PM
pdog
quote:
Mr Jimmy wrote:

That's the worst news I've heard all summer.

Maybe they'll do one in TO and one near Boston.
My insider sources, voices in my head, tell me there'll be a club show in The USA, pre tour. They'll be announced at the last minute and tickets will be cheap.
Doesn't take an inside source to state that, now does it!
As best as I can remember, The Stones never have done pre-tour club gigs at the same place as previous tours!
TO should look for something around August 10th or later and Boston around the 17th... If I lived near either of these cities I would be doing some detective work before these dates.
July 23rd, 2005 08:55 PM
LadyJane
quote:
Stonesdoug wrote:
there's a good possibility that the club show may be in the northeast US instead of Canada

I want inside this man's brain!!!!!

PS..Ramshead in Annapolis??? No dancing, standing or clapping allowed. LMAO....you had to be there folks.

LJ.
[Edited by LadyJane]
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)