ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang
A Bigger Bang

Thanks to Fortylicksfanclub
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: what should I do? (please help) Return to archive Page: 1 2
July 22nd, 2005 01:33 PM
pdog
quote:
Moonisup wrote:
I know, I know, you have got a point, but it's all so un interesting what he writes most of the time, that it's funny to see some guys reacting to it. That's why he does that!

Key word funny! I take him about as seriously as a crackhead with a sign that reads: "Wil Wack fo' Fud".
July 22nd, 2005 01:50 PM
jb Thanks for your unwavering support Rik....the money is in the mail..............................................
July 22nd, 2005 03:29 PM
mac_daddy
quote:
jb wrote:
Thanks for your unwavering support Rik...

i just couldnt let this go...

are you trying to be ironic..? or are you just blind..?

let me break it down for you, aristotle...

quote:
Moonisup wrote:
I know, I know, you have got a point, but it's all so un interesting what he writes most of the time...

doesnt sound like support to me, jb. just read it over and over agin - i have faith that you will grasp the meaning eventually...

quote:
Moonisup wrote:
... that it's funny to see some guys reacting to it. That's why he does that!

i dont share that sense of humor, and neither do many around these parts, but some do and to each his/her own...

but...

that last bit ("That's why he does that!") is the key...

jb - here someone, whose opinion matters to you, is stating that he believes the motivation driving your input on this board is antagonistic! now this, in and of itself, is not that bad - it can be borderline annoying, but it is not bad...

what is weak and tired is your line of crap: "im old. im in pain. im jewish - my people have been persecuted for centuries. im being attacked..." if you are going to stir the pot, you better have the canojes to be able to take the heat when people get miffed. stop crying "ouch! they are picking on me." or worse - like, a-hem, scrambling to have innane threads (that you started) deleted by the mods. in short, grow up: if you wish to be a lightning rod for controversy, go for it, but stop whining like a little girl when things dont go your way. the truth is, if you werent pissing people off, only a VERY limited few would give a sh*t about what you have to say in the first place. and i believe THAT is the root for all of your foolishness.

_____

saint sway - did you listen yet (i am sure you have ). what do you think..?
July 22nd, 2005 03:30 PM
Moonisup
July 22nd, 2005 04:01 PM
Nellcote Sway, man.
Play these songs~NOW!
This day shall go down with many other 1st listen days for myself for new Stones songs.
You get one chance at the brass ring of life, make the most of it...
July 22nd, 2005 04:43 PM
Joey
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Sway, man.
Play these songs~NOW!
This day shall go down with many other 1st listen days for myself for new Stones songs.
You get one chance at the brass ring of life, make the most of it...

July 22nd, 2005 05:03 PM
pdog
quote:
mac_daddy wrote:

i just couldnt let this go...

are you trying to be ironic..? or are you just blind..?

let me break it down for you, aristotle...

doesnt sound like support to me, jb. just read it over and over agin - i have faith that you will grasp the meaning eventually...

i dont share that sense of humor, and neither do many around these parts, but some do and to each his/her own...

but...

that last bit ("That's why he does that!") is the key...

jb - here someone, whose opinion matters to you, is stating that he believes the motivation driving your input on this board is antagonistic! now this, in and of itself, is not that bad - it can be borderline annoying, but it is not bad...

what is weak and tired is your line of crap: "im old. im in pain. im jewish - my people have been persecuted for centuries. im being attacked..." if you are going to stir the pot, you better have the canojes to be able to take the heat when people get miffed. stop crying "ouch! they are picking on me." or worse - like, a-hem, scrambling to have innane threads (that you started) deleted by the mods. in short, grow up: if you wish to be a lightning rod for controversy, go for it, but stop whining like a little girl when things dont go your way. the truth is, if you werent pissing people off, only a VERY limited few would give a sh*t about what you have to say in the first place. and i believe THAT is the root for all of your foolishness.

_____

saint sway - did you listen yet (i am sure you have ). what do you think..?

I believe in another life we were great friends and smoked alot of weed together!
I can't wait to not greet Josh with you.
July 22nd, 2005 05:20 PM
Nellcote Joey; Could you arrange a tour of the underground bunker where all of the Carson shows are stored? I'm down with that if you could. Have your peeps reach out to my peeps for this, when you get time.
July 22nd, 2005 05:24 PM
Joey
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Joey; Could you arrange a tour of the underground bunker where all of the Carson shows are stored? I'm down with that if you could. Have your peeps reach out to my peeps for this, when you get time.

Nellcote ..........................

Yes , I guess all of the tapes are stored in some salt mine in UTAH !!!!!!!!!!

W- W- W- W- What ?!?! ..... Oh , sure ! :

[Edited by Joey]
July 22nd, 2005 11:45 PM
PeerQueer
quote:
telecaster wrote:

jb is the Chuck Levell of Stones message boards

That is funny - no, not funny, Fuckin' Funny!
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)