ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang
A Bigger Bang

Thanks to Fortylicksfanclub
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: SOL Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
July 22nd, 2005 09:58 PM
gypsy
quote:
jb wrote:
8 for sleep away camps depending on child's maturity......
[Edited by jb]

I went to camp at 8. I was the smallest girl there. I lost one of my tennis shoes in the lake as soon as I got there. A mean girl also took my money, and I was unable to buy a Mr. Pibb. I was extremely upset, and have always been very rude to that particular girl whenever I see her. She ended up having a couple of kids as soon as she turned 18. She was a bad seed...a very bad seed. We also had several rattlesnakes invade our tent all weekend.
Add my abhorration for public restrooms into the mix, and you get the picture.
July 22nd, 2005 10:20 PM
pdog
quote:
gypsy wrote:

I went to camp at 8. I was the smallest girl there. I lost one of my tennis shoes in the lake as soon as I got there. A mean girl also took my money, and I was unable to buy a Mr. Pibb. I was extremely upset, and have always been very rude to that particular girl whenever I see her. She ended up having a couple of kids as soon as she turned 18. She was a bad seed...a very bad seed. We also had several rattlesnakes invade our tent all weekend.
Add my abhorration for public restrooms into the mix, and you get the picture.

Jeez, that camp sounds like hell! Maybe I'll start a summer camp for kids. It'll have just the right mix of kid games and fun with a few mandatory hours of rock and roll appreciation. We'll encourage their rebellion by teaching them guitar and then taking them away from them. The kids will go nuts and fight tooth and nail to rock the fuck out!
July 22nd, 2005 10:44 PM
gypsy
quote:
pdog wrote:

Jeez, that camp sounds like hell! Maybe I'll start a summer camp for kids. It'll have just the right mix of kid games and fun with a few mandatory hours of rock and roll appreciation. We'll encourage their rebellion by teaching them guitar and then taking them away from them. The kids will go nuts and fight tooth and nail to rock the fuck out!

That camp was gay...it was for Girl Scouts. I was a twee Brownie. On the last day, I was parched from horseback riding, and I made friends with some older girls who gave me money for a Mr. Pibb. I also rode back home with them and not with that horrible slut that stole my money. They were very nice to me and protected me from the mean girls.
I forgot to mention that this camp was in Tahlequah...and we had to go see the play "Oklahoma." It was sooo very lame.
I think that you starting a camp is a wonderful idea. Camps today are either religious camps or gay ass Scout camps. It's damn time someone started a Rock-n-Roll Camp!
Page: 1 2 3 4
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)