ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang
A Bigger Bang

Thanks to Fortylicksfanclub
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Dear Depp (NSC) Return to archive
July 22nd, 2005 10:01 AM
Ten Thousand Motels DEPP REVEALS SECRET OF TRUE LOVE

PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN star JOHNNY DEPP has urged lovers to respect one and other if they want a long and happy relationship.

The actor has been with actress VANESSA PARADIS for eight years and insists their relationship is just as special now as when they first met.

He says, "Trust, have fun and respect for one another. Respect for one another's privacy. Respect for what the other person does in their chosen profession. And obviously a whole lot of love.

"Vanessa was like a bold of lightning. She has success on her own terms and when we met it wasn't like she was anything other than this sweet, cool, funny girl.

"I'd never experienced anything like that before. She gave me these two beautiful kids.

22/07/2005 01:55

July 22nd, 2005 10:13 AM
Marianne Aww, so true. I love Johnny as much as I love Mick and the Stones. He does love Vanessa very much.
July 22nd, 2005 03:47 PM
Irresistible-Lady Johnny is one of my favorits :-}
July 22nd, 2005 04:02 PM
rolling who Watch it, Johnny. They're all money-grubbers, and if something goes awry, she'll try to bleed every last dollar out of you. Women are not to be trusted.
July 22nd, 2005 04:53 PM
Irresistible-Lady So,do you have nasty experciences with women?
July 22nd, 2005 08:53 PM
rolling who Nope, quite to the contrary. But I read the news and see what happens.
July 23rd, 2005 01:03 AM
Bruno Stone Hahhhahahahhaha
July 23rd, 2005 09:49 AM
corgi37 You have good sources.

One day its all "I love the taste of it darling", the next is "Keep that fucking big thing away from me".
July 23rd, 2005 04:23 PM
gorda Johnny Depp visits the official Rolling Stones' website and also Mick Jagger's official website!

How do I know? I just know!

P.S. That's good that he found TRUE LOVE, very hard to find these days!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)