ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang
A Bigger Bang

Thanks to Fortylicksfanclub
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Strets Of Love premiered in Argentina right now!!!!! Return to archive
July 21st, 2005 10:53 PM
Soldatti A TV show premiered 30 seconds of the new single five minutes ago, it sounds great but the whole song will be on the radio tomorrow. A mix of Almost Hear You Sigh and Keys To Your Love.
Oh yeaaaaah, I'm in the street of love...
July 21st, 2005 10:58 PM
IanBillen [quote]Soldatti wrote:
A TV show premiered 30 seconds of the new single five minutes ago, it sounds great but the whole song will be on the radio tomorrow. A mix of Almost Hear You Sigh and Keys To Your Love.
Oh yeaaaaah, I'm in the street of love...

How does the recording itself sound? Is it Different or normal Rolling Stones
style record production or does it sound of a new type of recording?

Ian
July 21st, 2005 11:00 PM
Bloozehound spill the beans soldaddy

hook us up, make us feel it
July 21st, 2005 11:01 PM
Soldatti It sounds like the new stuff on 40 Licks, that kind of sound but I only heard 30 seconds and with the guys on the TV talking at the same time.
July 21st, 2005 11:05 PM
IanBillen
quote:
Soldatti wrote:
It sounds like the new stuff on 40 Licks, that kind of sound but I only heard 30 seconds and with the guys on the TV talking at the same time.

I see. I hope it sounds different from that when we get to hear it normally. But again We appreciate your input here.

Ian
July 22nd, 2005 12:44 AM
pdog I will go listen to my CD of The 4 New Licks... I'm so excited! I'm typing with my herpes!
Anyone else have the CD 4 New Licks, just the 4 songs and Don't Stop twice?
Found it one day in 2002 in the used bin, jumped on it like a crackhead spotting a quarter on the sidewalk!
I love The Stones! YES, I do. I love the last 4 songs they did and I can't wait for the new single.
Fuck you to all those who been hating up until now! Fuck you and fuck you again!
I am Pdog and I'm a Stones fan!
July 22nd, 2005 01:19 AM
Madafaka Yes, I saw that tv show too! We need to wait till tomorrow
July 22nd, 2005 03:36 AM
gotdablouse So much for the raw rock sound then and what an awful title, "Streets of Love", WTF is a street of love anyway ?! Why does Mick bother to write such lightweight material !

Oh well did anyone tape these 30 seconds ?
July 22nd, 2005 04:28 AM
Dutch Michael D. fuckin' Hell !!! what the fuck is this??? ''streets of love'' is Mick becoming Gay ??? i want him to sing about fucking, girls, Drugs and NYC !!! this is not good, Micks lyrics are very stupid since BTB

i hope Keith will cheer up the song with nice riffs and charlie cheers up the song with a nice tight beat....

i hope the rest of the new album is good though...

[Edited by Dutch Michael D.]
July 22nd, 2005 04:37 AM
KeithRichards Heard it two times now. It's a complete letdown.
Don't expect anything, I am serious.
July 22nd, 2005 04:39 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
KeithRichards wrote:
Heard it two times now. It's a complete letdown.
Don't expect anything, I am serious.

???????????WHY??????????????????
July 22nd, 2005 04:44 AM
Moonisup it's a bit sad,
July 22nd, 2005 04:48 AM
KeithRichards
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

???????????WHY??????????????????

It sounds like a song from Godess.
I liked that album, but it was a Mick solo album.

For the Stones I expect something else than slick pop music.
But that's what we got.
July 22nd, 2005 04:52 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
KeithRichards wrote:

It sounds like a song from Godess.
I liked that album, but it was a Mick solo album.

For the Stones I expect something else than slick pop music.
But that's what we got.

agree...but I need to hear the rest...imagine if VL 's first single was "blinded by rainbows"!
what about "rough justice"?? was it broadcasted too??
KeithRichards Available for download on rockpassion.com now.
kahoosier Hey, Dutch Michael D, When the Whip Comes Down is about a gay hustler taking it up the poop shoot ( Gay In NY, Fag in LA) and there are few numbers that rock harder. So maybe if Mick really did becaome Gay we wouid get that raw hard rocking sound that you want.

C'mon Guys, ALL THAT KEITH has given us for some time is ballads, so why in the name of all that is written and known would any one blame Mick and ONLY Mick for a non rocker. Remember, all songs are credited Jagger-Richards. Keith is letting all this go out also.
July 22nd, 2005 05:11 AM
Private Godfrey It sounds like the Alfie soundtrack - what happened to the Rock !
July 22nd, 2005 07:13 PM
Soldatti Street Of Love is getting too much airplay here on radio and TV, I'm tired of the song after only half day!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)