ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang
A Bigger Bang

Thanks to Fortylicksfanclub
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Pug. please be careful in Boston Return to archive
July 21st, 2005 10:16 AM
jb http://www.thebostonchannel.com/news/4746503/detail.html
July 21st, 2005 10:20 AM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
http://www.thebostonchannel.com/news/4746503/detail.html

This was a no brainer. The ADDA method worked from the start. I have assessed the risk. With beasts this size in the ocean, there is a real security threat....i shall not enter the water at any time. Lets review:

ASSESS: Dangerous beasts in the water....I cannot enter the ocean

DECIDE: I have decided to stay dry

DICTATE: Others are aware of my decision and are encouraged to do the same.

ACT: I shall not greet the sharks in Boston and will remain on land. I also will not eat any fish, nor permit my wife to do so while on our trip as bad fish is a threat to her pregnancy.
July 21st, 2005 10:22 AM
Joey
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

ACT: I shall not greet the sharks in Boston and will remain on land. I also will not eat any fish, nor permit my wife to do so while on our trip as bad fish is a threat to her pregnancy.

For My Puggy !

July 21st, 2005 10:23 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:

For My Puggy !

it will be too warm for sweaters in chicago this week.
July 21st, 2005 10:23 AM
jb ADDA has enabled you to properly analyze and review the situation in a calm, collective, fashion. It eliminates the "emotional" factorrs and is a tool I will use in determining whether I shall attend Boston. Thank you Pug for sharing ADDA with the board...................................ss
July 21st, 2005 10:24 AM
Joey
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

it will be too warm for sweaters in chicago this week.

But I thought you LOVED Sweaters ?!?!

W- W- W- What ?!?! ..... Oh , sure ! :

July 21st, 2005 10:25 AM
Joey " ADDA has enabled you to properly analyze and review the situation in a calm, collective, fashion. It eliminates the "emotional" factorrs and is a tool I will use in determining whether I shall attend Boston. "

|
|
|
|
V

YESSIR !!!! ( In Ed McMahon Voice ] ..... ss

Jacky ( ss )
July 22nd, 2005 12:19 AM
BrianJonesForever Saw that on the news yesterday, but rest assured, the Vineyard is not in Boston. Have fun in my lovely city! And come to the North End while your there and have some of my dad's pizza!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)