ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang
A Bigger Bang

Thanks to Fortylicksfanclub
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: New Stones on the radio today! Return to archive Page: 1 2
July 21st, 2005 06:03 AM
John Wood I live in the Toronto area and I just heard on the radio they will be playing Streets of Love and Rough Justice today!
July 21st, 2005 06:08 AM
maumau ohhhhhhhhhh tape record save upload somwhereeee!!!!
pleeeeease
July 21st, 2005 06:21 AM
Daethgod is this for real !!

tape it
tape it
tape it
tape it
tape it

July 21st, 2005 06:22 AM
FotiniD What time? Sure tape it!
July 21st, 2005 06:22 AM
Private Godfrey Exciting Times----
Ken Bruce a DJ on BBC Radio 2 will also be playing a song from the new album on Friday morning - you can listen live or replay the show at any time.

.http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio2/shows/bruce/
July 21st, 2005 06:35 AM
mac_daddy what radio station said it would be playing the tunes..? when did they say they woul do it - which dj broadcast, etc..? maybe we will get lucky and the radio station will have a live stream from its website...
July 21st, 2005 06:44 AM
albert on Shidobee it is mentioned that the airplay will be tomorrow. On Canadian radio and BBC2.

Looks like we are getting the first sinle promoted.

It also says on Shidobee the new single will be Rough Justice (a rocker). The b-side then will probably be Streets of Justice (a ballad).

Exiting to know very soon of some of all the rumours are about to come true.....

keep my fingers crossed that it will be a rocker that will hit the charts????

Albert
Holland
July 21st, 2005 06:47 AM
albert The Canadian radio station is CHEZ 106.

Someone on Shidobee already declared he will be taping and distributing by mp3 a.s.a.p.

so somewhere during tomorrow we all got this one on our p.c.'s? Exiting....

Albert
Holland
July 21st, 2005 07:27 AM
Steel Wheels I hope this is true! Too much rumor and speculation about album titles and imaginary songs.

July 21st, 2005 08:03 AM
stonedinaustralia to quote mick "everybody just cool out"

we'll here it all - all in good time - you only get the first kiss once
July 21st, 2005 08:06 AM
John Wood I heard this at 5:45 this morning on 107.9 or Y108 as they call it.
July 21st, 2005 08:12 AM
John Wood They said keep listening as they will play them today and it could happen at anytime. I don't know if they played them yet , I just woke and I heard this on my way home to bed, just got 2:20 hours of sleep. I know have the radio on but they are just playing music so far hopfuly a dj will come on soon with more info!
July 21st, 2005 08:22 AM
Daethgod Im in oz listening online to Y108 Hamilton .. is that the right station

some radio couple doing a crappy quiz ..
play the Stones !!!!!!!!!

July 21st, 2005 08:29 AM
John Wood That is the station I'm going to phone them in a couple of minutes as their switchbaord opens at 8:30.
July 21st, 2005 08:37 AM
gimmekeef Based on other reports it sounds like the official release is Friday am.Maybe some station will break it first meaning today but dont they usually get the music like minutes before to stop that?
July 21st, 2005 08:56 AM
John Wood I just got off the phone and they said they are expecting these songs sometime today. The number I phoned was 1 800 267 7625. Hopfully it won't be tonight at midnight.
July 21st, 2005 10:04 AM
gotdablouse Good news that the single is not a syrupy ballad like "Brand New set of Rules" as SoL is supposed to sound like !

"Rough Justice" sounds like a better title than anything since..."Continental Drift" !
July 21st, 2005 11:00 AM
jb Sounds like another horrible ballad.
July 21st, 2005 11:00 AM
moy great news!
July 21st, 2005 11:59 AM
texile streets of love or streets of justice?
July 21st, 2005 12:04 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
stonedinaustralia wrote:
.... - you only get the first kiss once

Oh who cares about a first kiss, that's just a means to an end.
July 21st, 2005 12:20 PM
Lazy Bones Y108 is Hamilton and CHEZ is out of Ottawa.
July 21st, 2005 01:08 PM
doo doo doo Dude I am so excited that I am typing with my hemorrhoids.

(Ouch!)
July 21st, 2005 02:09 PM
Saint Sway what what what

info pleeeeeeze

whos heard the songs?

we need (honest) descriptions
July 21st, 2005 05:45 PM
gotdablouse The suspense is intolerable !
July 21st, 2005 05:58 PM
Some Guy It's coming!
July 21st, 2005 06:47 PM
rogerriffin New Stones Stuff!! great news, tomorrow starts the stonesmania 2005/6!!!
July 21st, 2005 06:58 PM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

Oh who cares about a first kiss, that's just a means to an end.

have you no romance in your soul

right back at ya!!

just kidding TTM - you're cool with me and i would greet you if i could

[Edited by stonedinaustralia]
July 21st, 2005 07:54 PM
Daethgod ah man

us Aussies are in teh future .. which means when do we get the new Stones song ?

I work for a rock radio station here in Australia and as at 9.50 am Fri July 22 we have had no info or record company contact.

man the surf here is pumping, and instead of my daily splash at the beach im sitting here lurking around trying to find me some new Stones !!

July 21st, 2005 08:00 PM
Child of the Moon I expect these songs to be posted here in a prompt and timely fashion. I expect no less from Rocks Off.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)