ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang
A Bigger Bang

Thanks to Fortylicksfanclub
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Album Title : A Bigger Bang.....from Ian Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
July 21st, 2005 04:24 PM
gypsy
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:

That was a response to Gypsy, who does. Hey, whatever. It's a free country. (I know I later said "you people" or something.)

Thanks for clarifying your position. I respectfully disagree re:Gonzales.

None of this should be in a thread about the new album. I apologize to the board for my part in sidetracking it into our usual shouting match.

Gypsy: I have no family in Iraq, thankfully, or I would be even more vocal in my criticism. I do know people who are over there. You don't have to be in the CIA to know the excuses we've been given for the invasion are invalid. And you don't have to have family in harm's way to want all Americans back home safely.

Please read Blind Lemon's well-stated post for more thoughts on the subject, as I agree with every word. If you want to throw more invectives at me for not supporting terrorism of ANY kind, or if you want to explain to me how the war in Iraq makes anyone any safer, please start a new thread to do so.

I don't hate you. I don't hate anyone. That was just an old jb-ism. Hate is a waste of emotion.
I will not debate politics with you here on this board. Your posts are fucking annoying, as is your know-it-all attitude.
July 21st, 2005 04:25 PM
FPM C10 Please take it to the "I Hate FPM" thread, madam.
July 21st, 2005 04:26 PM
voodoopug Gypsy is a strong woman who takes no shit from anyone....i like it!
July 21st, 2005 04:31 PM
gypsy
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:
Please take it to the "I Hate FPM" thread, madam.

I don't hate you. I don't even know you. Is there a political board you are a member of? You should go there if you want a debate. You're very passionate in your views - perhaps you could do something constructive with your thoughts and ideas.
July 21st, 2005 04:40 PM
jb
quote:
gypsy wrote:

I don't hate you. I don't even know you. Is there a political board you are a member of? You should go there if you want a debate. You're very passionate in your views - perhaps you could do something constructive with your thoughts and ideas.

Some boards have Political sections?
July 21st, 2005 04:44 PM
FPM C10
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Are you schizophrenic? Not that there's anything wrong with that! Or was that your evil twin posting just a second ago?

Gazza asked if this thread could please return to its original topic. That's what my comment was in reference to.
July 21st, 2005 04:44 PM
gypsy
quote:
jb wrote:
Some boards have Political sections?

Yessir!
July 21st, 2005 05:03 PM
Joey
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:

Are you schizophrenic?

Schizophrenic ?!?!

SCHIZOPHRENIC ?!?!

Why , I'm bleedin' ..................................

July 21st, 2005 05:13 PM
gypsy
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:

Are you schizophrenic? Not that there's anything wrong with that! Or was that your evil twin posting just a second ago?

Gazza asked if this thread could please return to its original topic. That's what my comment was in reference to.

Yes, I am schizophrenic.
July 21st, 2005 05:17 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Yes, I am schizophrenic.

There are TWO of you ?!?!

Good !

July 21st, 2005 05:25 PM
gypsy
quote:
Joey wrote:

There are TWO of you ?!?!

Good !

YESSIR! Ho Ho Ho!
July 21st, 2005 05:31 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:

YESSIR! Ho Ho Ho!

Come's to Flacky !

|
|
|
|
V

July 21st, 2005 05:38 PM
gypsy joey, I still don't understand why the Stones don't call the new album "Blessed Poison." jb is Jewish, and he has a natural talent for making money and he knows what appeals to the masses.
July 21st, 2005 05:39 PM
LadyJane Yo...gypster...check thy email.

LJ.
July 21st, 2005 05:51 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:
joey, I still don't understand why the Stones don't call the new album "Blessed Poison." jb is Jewish, and he has a natural talent for making money and he knows what appeals to the masses.

My Princess :

It makes no difference what the Hell they call it as nobody really cares to hear any of the new songs in concert .

Let's face it , we are going to a Stones' Concert to hear anything circa 1963 - 1981 .

Word !

Flax ! ™
July 21st, 2005 09:49 PM
Soldatti Point for Joey!!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)