ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang
A Bigger Bang

Thanks to Fortylicksfanclub
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: What period you think Mick more looking good? Return to archive
July 18th, 2005 10:00 AM
Jair I like him in 75/76, that Black and Blue age, but even
now hes looking too good!

I showed the new pix of him arriving in Toronto to a girl friend and she swears he made some plastic surgeries. I can't tell. But, this friend, Marta, she is a doctor. She pledges he made.

Well, if did, so what, huh?
July 18th, 2005 12:38 PM
texile i like mick circa 73,74 with the short hair and funky suits;
for tours: 72, 75 (the long-hair, androgynous look.)
speaking of which, i hope he drops the bright shiny pink blazers for this tour....
they've gotten out of hand and they're not cool.
July 18th, 2005 01:01 PM
CraigP I like the football (American) outfits. Also the red poofy leather hat that he wore with all those plastic rings up his arm.
July 18th, 2005 03:04 PM
iluvmickjagger07 the older mick gets, the sexier he gets.
i think he looked the best in the 70s but i think hes most attractive now.
July 18th, 2005 05:59 PM
Surround Sister Bein a male, hetero (in spite of my user name),
for what its worth: 1962-64, 1967, 1970-72, and now.
July 18th, 2005 06:37 PM
alydar I thought the same thing about the plastic surgery. Must have borrowed John Kerry's Botox
July 18th, 2005 07:03 PM
Blackcloakcat Mick was at his peak between 69 & 75,(wearing tons of make up & those harem outfits) w/ the long hair...he never looked better than in "Performance" - that unique bi -sexuslity only he can get away with...
He still looks great, & I think he had a lift or two done on his face...BCC
July 18th, 2005 08:01 PM
Surround Sister At what parts of Mick´s face do you reckon a surgery job?
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
[Edited by Surround Sister]
July 18th, 2005 09:34 PM
HellsRollingThunder Heavens that is a strange picture! He looks really OLD in this
particular one. If he would happen to decide to get plastic surgery
he could use a face lift. And an eye lift, but otherwise he looks
good.
July 18th, 2005 09:37 PM
Surround Sister Actually he i s old in my frame of mind.
The guy will be 62 on Tuesday.
July 18th, 2005 11:18 PM
gorda
quote:
Blackcloakcat wrote:
Mick was at his peak between 69 & 75,(wearing tons of make up & those harem outfits) w/ the long hair...he never looked better than in "Performance" - that unique bi -sexuslity only he can get away with...

He still looks sexy now, and he still has got it going on, but I think he was at his hottest during that period. Gosh! In the movie, Performance, he was at his hottest! I have never seen him look hotter before or after than in that movie!
July 19th, 2005 05:41 AM
JaggerLips
quote:
Blackcloakcat wrote:
Mick was at his peak between 69 & 75,(wearing tons of make up & those harem outfits) w/ the long hair...he never looked better than in "Performance" - that unique bi -sexuslity only he can get away with...

Performance! God he looked so divine in that film!

Now I think he looks better with a tan! His hair is great always has been! just needs it a little shorter these days and maybe some gel or something on it to make it shinier.
It's his birthday on the 26th and for his age he still looks sexy, think he'll nevr lose that, it's his eyes for me, they have a glint in them that never falters.
I prefer older pictures of Mick as opposed to early 60s pictures, his facial features are more defined and he's developed character.

The bottom line MICK JAGGER IS SEXY end of!
July 20th, 2005 01:20 PM
Marianne I think that he looked his best between 1965 and 1970, give or take a year in each direction. I loved the way he looked particularly in Performance, The Rolling Stones Rock 'n' Roll Circus and Gimme Shelter.

But come on guys, he could look worse, but the guy doesn't look all the good now. I love Mick to death, but he doesn't look his best anymore.
July 20th, 2005 03:23 PM
PeerQueer
quote:
JaggerLips wrote:

Performance! God he looked so divine in that film!

Now I think he looks better with a tan! His hair is great always has been! just needs it a little shorter these days and maybe some gel or something on it to make it shinier.
It's his birthday on the 26th and for his age he still looks sexy, think he'll nevr lose that, it's his eyes for me, they have a glint in them that never falters.
I prefer older pictures of Mick as opposed to early 60s pictures, his facial features are more defined and he's developed character.

The bottom line MICK JAGGER IS SEXY end of!

You are spot on. Yes the guy has aged - but very well. He has character and that glint in the eyes you spoke of. His body remains amazingly fit - I work very hard to keep slim and trim - almost emaciated, in part because I think Mick has carried it off so well for so long and I think he continues to look fantastic at 62, so why can't I pull it off for another 30-odd years?

I got to see him up close on the B-Stage last tour and when he lifted up his shirt, my God, the guy is 16 years old from the shoulders down. Unbelievable. I had women in their 50's going crazy as well as girls no older than 17. Not bad work if you can pull it off - and he does.
July 20th, 2005 04:17 PM
Poplar
quote:
PeerQueer wrote:
the guy is 16 years old from the shoulders down.

pretty damn impressive, and gives hope to us all.

for what my male-hetero opinion is worth: The rolling Stone mag cover with he and Keith (during the 1975 US tour) wearing PLEATED pants, ha! I think he looks great in that pic. i guess he was about 32 then?
[Edited by Poplar]
July 20th, 2005 04:18 PM
JaggerLips
quote:
PeerQueer wrote:

You are spot on. Yes the guy has aged - but very well. He has character and that glint in the eyes you spoke of. His body remains amazingly fit - I work very hard to keep slim and trim - almost emaciated, in part because I think Mick has carried it off so well for so long and I think he continues to look fantastic at 62, so why can't I pull it off for another 30-odd years?

I got to see him up close on the B-Stage last tour and when he lifted up his shirt, my God, the guy is 16 years old from the shoulders down. Unbelievable. I had women in their 50's going crazy as well as girls no older than 17. Not bad work if you can pull it off - and he does.

We seriously have to talk someday...
July 20th, 2005 04:53 PM
FPM C10 I think his peak was 1972. I tried in vain to find a few pictures in particular from that tour in which he is so stunningly beautiful that the ideas of gender and orientation become a bit fuzzy, but I think most Stones fans have seen them.

In both Performance and on the '75-'76 tour he was somehow trying too hard, the hair wasn't right, too much lipstick, whatever.

'72 and '73...but he's still got it and will undoubtedly take it with him when he goes.
July 20th, 2005 11:23 PM
BrianJonesForever YES! He was amazing looking in Performanc, so I vote for 68-70 as my favorite Period. How about for Keith everyone??

Mine has to be 69-72, he defined cool they way he looked.
July 21st, 2005 12:39 AM
Barney Fife
quote:
texile wrote:
i like mick circa 73,74 with the short hair and funky suits;
for tours: 72, 75 (the long-hair, androgynous look.)
speaking of which, i hope he drops the bright shiny pink blazers for this tour....
they've gotten out of hand and they're not cool.

Well, I don't know, rapaz, but it's obvious that Mick is now uglier than Keith!!!! What happened to plasic surgery?

July 21st, 2005 05:20 AM
Poplar
like i said in another thread: he needs some "Just for Men."
July 21st, 2005 08:35 AM
Jair
quote:
BrianJonesForever wrote:
YES! He was amazing looking in Performanc, so I vote for 68-70 as my favorite Period. How about for Keith everyone??

Mine has to be 69-72, he defined cool they way he looked.

Yes, I agree about Keith. In the cover of Black & Blue he looks nice too, actually doesn't look him!

July 21st, 2005 09:44 AM
gustavobala 76 tour, whith long hair
July 21st, 2005 11:06 PM
leandro siqueira humm... American 72 tour...he's great
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)