ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang
A Bigger Bang

Thanks to Fortylicksfanclub
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Toronto rehearsal - a few new pics Return to archive Page: 1 2
July 19th, 2005 11:10 AM
Mel Belli His hair looks noticeably thinner, and he generally looks more haggard than usual. It's about time that guy starting showing some more chinks in the armor.
July 19th, 2005 11:25 AM
waaghals
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
do they let you walk around the streets in Toronto with cocktails???

thats cool. I'm movin there!

They only allow you if your name is Keith Richards!
July 19th, 2005 11:31 AM
Saint Sway well then I'm changing my name!!

I've never understood why I can't walk down the street with a cocktail. Its not like I'm driving. Just minding my own business, walking to bar/friends house/to the office/wherever and enjoying a drink. Why is that illegal??

seems like a responsible thing to do, frankly.
July 19th, 2005 07:57 PM
sammy davis jr. Does Keith drink that shit ALL DAY EVERY DAY? Good god man, no wonder he slurs and groans his way through conversations.
July 19th, 2005 11:07 PM
PeerQueer Yeah, Mick does look a little tired, and the hair is a bit frazzled - but, he could give any other front man a proper run for their money any day of the week, and having been doing the gig for over 40 years, well, quite remarkable actually. I've looked far worse - and I've got a few decades between myself and Mick!

Keith, lazy bastard that he has been, remains, somehow, the epitomy of elegantly wasted. No one presently, with the possible exception of W. Nelson, comes even close to pulling off that endearing schtick.

The guy is just fucking cool.

Period.
July 19th, 2005 11:47 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Since the thread with pix from the first day are now buried in the second almost third page here are the great pix who started this thrill about the rehearsals taken by Mr. Jimmy

July 19th, 2005 11:48 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl The thread is http://novogate.com/board/968/213332-1.html
July 20th, 2005 01:20 AM
gypsy Ronnie on July 15, 2005:

Both photos courtesy of Bulls Press
[Edited by gypsy]
July 20th, 2005 01:31 AM
Bruno Stone The same shirt from the press conference ?
July 20th, 2005 04:57 AM
Bitch Here's more from yesterday!

[Edited by Bitch]
July 20th, 2005 05:11 AM
Bitch
July 20th, 2005 06:34 AM
luxury1 Oh, damn. I forget all my negativity when I see these photos. Keep em comin!!
July 20th, 2005 07:27 AM
Lazy Bones Great pics. Thanks for sharing!
July 20th, 2005 07:35 AM
FotiniD There, there, Mick's hair look just fine now. Can't he have a bad hair day without us starting discussing if he's getting older?

Charlie looks just great too, Keith, well, is Keith and I love Ronnie's boyish look/outfit with jeans and the blue shirt.

Arrrgh, the anticipation is killing me. How long before we get something official? Throw us a bone people!
July 20th, 2005 09:51 AM
blackandblue Mick looks stunning!
July 20th, 2005 12:36 PM
PeerQueer Looks as if dear Mick simply needed a bit of rest. They all look great - they continue to redefine age and music folks. Hope for us all as we get older with them!
July 20th, 2005 12:44 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
FotiniD wrote:
There, there, Mick's hair look just fine now.

As long as it's a windless day .
He does need a haircut, it's too long and thin.
July 20th, 2005 06:51 PM
moy great pix everyone keep'em coming
July 20th, 2005 07:17 PM
glencar Ronnie looks great! Is his drinking life done?
July 20th, 2005 10:20 PM
sammy davis jr. Hell no his drinking days aren't done- just wait for the proof on the boots.
July 22nd, 2005 04:44 AM
corgi37 Well, very cool looking Grandpa's as far as i am concerned.
July 22nd, 2005 04:47 AM
Moonisup could someone please tell them that they don't have to rehearse: streets of love
July 23rd, 2005 04:03 AM
Blackcloakcat Hey, Mick still looks hot at that age...just go look around a pool, anywhere - he's still got it! BCC
July 23rd, 2005 10:41 AM
Bitch

July 23rd, 2005 01:29 PM
Angiegirl Wow, Keef looks, uhm...
July 23rd, 2005 03:19 PM
Madafaka Awesome pix, thank you all

I like the Ronnie's shoes!
July 23rd, 2005 04:03 PM
kath sweetmotherofgawd..they look sooo good! ronnie looks spectacular!

these shots just make me wanna see a stones concert!!! videos just don't cut it...i wanna see them NOW!!!
July 23rd, 2005 06:38 PM
Mickijaggeroo Ronnie looks like he forgot to put his teeth in...
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)