ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

On flight between Bloomington and Detroit, July 26, 1975
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAŅOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: VIP / International tix Return to archive
07-18-03 12:38 PM
JMaeCummins Hello,
I'm sure a million people have already asked this, but here it goes...I am going to Toronto for the show in July! I am thrilled just to be going, but would love to get VIP tickets. I am 5 foot tall, and will be able to hear the music just fine (burried 250,000 deep), but would like to find out what I would have to do to get closer to the stage. I KNOW these are probably impossible to get, but would anyone have any NICE advice on how to get a set. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. I don't have a ton of money to spend, but I do have 4 regular tickets, a free hotel room that I could give away, and I have 2 tickets to the Dave Matthews show in Toronto. Don't know if any of those help, but I would be more than willing to try. Thank you! Janet
07-18-03 01:02 PM
Lazy Bones Find out who has extras. That's pretty much the only success you have. I was offered a Molson VIP ticket (good for one Ontario resident guest) for $250. No offense, but if you're only 5 feet tall, I suggest finding a comfy seat under one of the big screens. I think once there, and seeing what it's like, getting to the front will very quickly become a very low priority - I'm sorry to say.
07-18-03 03:19 PM
Gazza Might be harder to find now that Jim callaghan's got fired!
07-18-03 03:27 PM
steel driving hammer Greyhound and Gray Line of Toronto Offer Special Packages to Bring Tourists To the Rolling Stones Concert
Friday July 18, 12:14 pm ET

TORONTO, July 18 /CNW/ -- When the Rolling Stones headline a concert on July 30 in Toronto, as many as 350,000 people are expected to visit the city. To help them get there, Greyhound Canada and Gray Line of Toronto are offering special travel discounts and packages.
Greyhound is waiving the companion fare advance purchase requirement and the $15 one-way charge between July 26 and July 30, so every passenger who buys a regular full-fare ticket to Toronto can bring a friend along for free. Customers purchasing these tickets have 60 days to return home. For more information or to purchase a ticket using this special discount, call 1-800-661-8747 or visit the Web site at www.greyhound.ca .

"We want to help put Toronto back on the map as a tourist destination and this concert is the perfect opportunity," said Cheryl Heilman, director of marketing, Greyhound Canada. "By offering free transportation for a companion, we hope more people will come visit Toronto."

Once passengers arrive in Toronto, they can take advantage of a Gray Line of Toronto special vacation package, designed exclusively for the concert. The package gives customers two nights of accommodations at a select hotel, such as the Delta Chelsea Hotel, the Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel, Westin Harbour Castle Hotel or Days Hotel and Conference Center Toronto Downtown. It also includes tickets to the Rolling Stones concert. Package prices range from CDN $134 to $230 per person, depending on the hotel the customer selects. To purchase a package, visit www.greyhoundtravel.com .

"The city is donating funds from the concert to SARS-affected victims, hotel operators and others impacted by the tourism slowdown," said Ryan Emison, general manager, Gray Line of Toronto. "Gray Line wanted to be a part of this great cause."

Greyhound is the largest North American provider of intercity bus transportation, serving more than 3,700 destinations with 20,000 daily departures across the continent. The company also provides Greyhound Courier Service (GCX), as well as Greyhound Travel Services including: vacation packages, charters, sightseeing and shore services. For fare and schedule information, call 1-800-661-8747 or visit the Web site at www.greyhound.ca .

Gray Line of Toronto is a member of the established network of sightseeing tours, vacation packages, shore services, charters and destination management services offered by Greyhound Travel Services (GTS) and its affiliated companies. GTS is a unit of Greyhound Lines, Inc. Call the GTS travel and reservation center at 1-800-440-3885 or visit www.greyhoundtravel.com for more information.

07-18-03 03:34 PM
Nellcote Rent the DVD!