ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

On flight between Bloomington and Detroit, July 26, 1975
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAŅOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I am Hosting a Colorado Danfest ( NSC ) Return to archive
07-17-03 11:52 AM
Joey From Bluebook 07/17/03 :

" mon.8.4.03

Denver

Fiddler's Green

The Wing-Ding starts at 4:30 pm

C.B. Potts Big Horn Brewery

(across the boulevard from Fiddler's)

with your host M. M. and friends "

Hello My Stones Brothers and Sisters ...............

For any of my Stonesian kin who may be interested ( since many of you like other bands/artists besides the Stones ) , the Denver ( Englewood ) Danfest will be quite an event . I look forward to hooking up with all of you fine individuals from Rocks Off / Gasland ( Keno ???? Jaxx ?????? -- PM's on the way soon ) , and as you all know , the weather in Colorado is absolutely stunning in the summer . Here is the address to the DanFest on August 4th :

C.B. & Potts Big horn Brewery

6575 South Greenwood Plaza Blvd .

( 1/4 BLK. North of Arapahoe Road )

Englewood , CO

The Bar is huge and the food is quite good . Oh , and it is

right across the street from Fiddler's ( Don't leave your car in the lot during the show though -- Tow City !!!! )

My Stonesian Kin ...........I highly recommend seeing the Denver show . The venue holds 18,000 people and even though it is situated right in the middle of an office park ( Denver Tech Center ) , it is well insulated from any outside noise and has a gorgeous view of the Rockies .

Please get your tix now and thank the Joey later .

" Hit Me Ronnie "

Joeykins

07-17-03 01:18 PM
telecaster Is there a cover charge?

Joey what is the song "Hey 19" about??
07-17-03 01:26 PM
Joey " Joey what is the song "Hey 19" about?? "

About a couple of guys pushing forty who are " dating " 19 year olds .............................

Hey , wait !!!!!!!!!!! That's us !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is a " DanFest " in Chicago too Tele ... Aug. 8th .

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ the Y !
07-17-03 01:29 PM
jb "Ricky don't lose that number" was a great song to roller-skate to in the 70's!!!
07-17-03 01:49 PM
telecaster
quote:
jb wrote:
"Ricky don't lose that number" was a great song to roller-skate to in the 70's!!!

jb somehow I can't see you roller skating in the 70's.
I just can't imagine you wearing those Robin Williams suspenders, the big boom box at your ear, knee high white tube socks cruising around the U Miami campus

I can see you with Roller Girl from "Boogie Nights" however

"Reelin in the Years" is a classic
07-17-03 01:53 PM
Nellcote I think the best thing about Steely Dan is the ad pushing the new album, using the HBO Taxicab Confessions promo.
Quite creative....
07-17-03 02:00 PM
Prodigal Son Well, everything Steely Dan does is classic, folks.
"Show business kids making movies of themselves/You know they don't give a fuck about anybody else."
07-17-03 02:04 PM
steel driving hammer If ya'll pitch in I bet he'd play in the back yard for ya's...

{{{ CA - RACK! }}}}

07-17-03 02:56 PM
Joey " If ya'll pitch in I bet he'd play in the back yard for ya's...

{{{ CA - RACK! }}}} "

Hammer ..............................you stealing the sh## too ??????????????????????????????????

Isn't it great ..................?

That was a big hit by the way and I like it .

" Dropped on the streets of Roppongi Ronnie "

JACKY !