ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

On flight between Bloomington and Detroit, July 26, 1975
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Stones take over Helsinki! Return to archive
07-15-03 02:10 AM
marko Yesterday evening The rolling stones arrived to Finland.
Few friends of mine,one of them working at the helsinki/vantaa airport,told me that he organized the car
lines,also he took a peek at the stones private jet.He saw
mick&charlie.Also talked to CALLAHAN,,Jim told to my mate,that they did ex work,so he got free tix.
Last nite,stones all over news,,i didn´t see any,i was working.

Stones were taken to Hotel Kämp,most expensive hotel.
Another friend of mine spotted,Lisa walkin in a park.
Chuck and his daughter,having drink,finish drink Koskenkorva,and Mick relaxing at the hotel restaurant,outside,enjoying fantastic finish wheather,its
+30 here,for a entire week,i tought i had enough sun in
Munich!

Friend of mine tried to get Micks autograph,but bodyguard
said,don´t even think about it.

but all in all,they arrived quietly.not too much mess about
it.

anyway,i keep you updated,if something special comes up.
Maybe they play rock me baby with zz top!

hey RIK,,,,now you must be in love,,i mean if chucks daughter is here!!
07-15-03 02:12 AM
Moonisup
quote:
marko wrote:

Chuck and his daughter,having drink,finish drink Koskenkorva,

hey RIK,,,,now you must be in love,,i mean if chucks daughter is here!!

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I should have seen her in paris, does his daughter have a beard also? that would be NICE!!

rik
07-15-03 02:14 AM
marko yeah she does!but,not in her face,,,,,,,,,,
07-15-03 02:49 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat Have fun Marko!! We expect a full review!
07-15-03 05:54 AM
stonedinaustralia marko - interesting that you report that JC is still on the job - which, of course, doesn't square with another recent thread that says he is not only gone but gone for good (whatever the reason)
07-15-03 11:57 AM
padre The Stones in Hellsinki!! Hell Yeah!!!!
If the guys of the band are reading this, I've got hot sauna and cold beer ready for you. C'mon over!
07-15-03 12:25 PM
steel driving hammer The Headline should read: " The Stones take over Stade De Marko. "

http://www.iltasanomat.fi/viihde/viihdeuutiset.asp
07-15-03 02:38 PM
jb Marko, will you be attending the finish show?
07-15-03 04:40 PM
marko well,guess?
07-15-03 05:16 PM
GimmeExile Thanks for the report, Marko...It's very appreciated!
07-16-03 02:32 AM
marko Charlie was spotted at the hotel yesterday.Mick took a boat
trip.The boat is usually used,only by police or army.
07-16-03 04:51 AM
padre I went to check out Helsinki's clubs last night for a possible club gig. No chance.
After that (around 11 pm) I went to Stones' hotel to get at least a glimpse of the guys on the way in or out. I heard that Mick had already returned back to hotel, but heard that Ronnie left the hotel at 10.20 pm.
I hung there for an hour and just before I was about to quit a black mercedes arrived with Ronnie inside! The man rolled down his window, shouted something to the violin player near the hotel and I saw him for a second and a half.
Now I'm ready for the gig.
07-16-03 07:50 AM
steel driving hammer Mick sails the Finish Seas...

07-16-03 05:15 PM
moy Mick Jagger huilasi risteillen

Hellehattuun pukeutunut myöhäiskeski-ikäinen mies nousi kumiveneeseen eilen Helsingin Hietalahdessa. Veneilijä ei kuitenkaan ollut kuka tahansa hellepäivästä nauttiva lomalainen, vaan vapaapäivää viettänyt Rolling Stonesin laulaja Mick Jagger, 59.

Jagger kyydittiin merelle poikkeuksellisella aluksella. 33-jalkaisen Marshi SuperBlyn kaltaiset kumiveneet ovat tavallisesti rannikkovartioston ja poliisin käytössä. Ripeästi liikkuvalla veneellä karauttaa vaikkapa Tallinnaan Helsingistä nopeasti, noin tunnissa.

Tänään Jagger palaa taas sorvin ääreen ja kiipeää Helsingin olympiastadionin lavalle seuranaan naisystäviä tutummat bänditoverit.

Mitä mieltä sinä olet Rollareiden nykyisestä musiikista? Osallistu IS-keskusteluun!
07-16-03 05:17 PM
telecaster So if the Stones are in Finland does that mean the tour is Finnished?

Just asking
07-16-03 05:21 PM
steel driving hammer
quote:
moy wrote:
Hellehattuun pukeutunut myöhäiskeski-ikäinen mies nousi kumiveneeseen eilen Helsingin Hietalahdessa. Veneilijä ei kuitenkaan ollut kuka tahansa hellepäivästä nauttiva lomalainen, vaan vapaapäivää viettänyt.

Word To Your Mother!! LOL!!
07-16-03 05:31 PM
Joey My Baby Marko must be Extastic ( Sic )

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ Jacamundo !

Bunny Jacky !

{{ J }} {{ A }} {{ C }} {{ K }} {{ Y }} !

07-17-03 04:31 AM
marko i was,but i wasn´t.