ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

On flight between Bloomington and Detroit, July 26, 1975
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAŅOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Bono to save the world - part 2,004,467 Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
07-10-03 08:46 AM
corgi37 Paul Hewson has had enough. In the Melbourne Herald-Sun on 9th july, Bono has said he's had enough of world poverty, particularly Africa's problems, and the rest of the worlds general not give a shit attitude. So he, and some of his buddies (not specific who) are going to go "radical" in the next few years. What "radical" means, is anyones guess. If he stopped being such a suck for 10 minutes, that would be radical to me! Is there any chance the U.S. could put him on the most wanted deck of cards and ship the gimp to Cuba?
07-10-03 09:23 AM
Jumacfly a radical act for Bono?? learn IORR lyrics man !!
07-10-03 10:07 AM
telecaster Bono's idea of radical = US taxpayers getting sucked dry

07-10-03 01:52 PM
steel driving hammer Bono has more friggen nerve than a bad tooth.

{{{{{ CR-ACK }}}}}}
07-10-03 05:50 PM
riffhard64 I thought he died in a ski accident a few years ago...oh wait...that's another irrelevant Bono
07-10-03 06:35 PM
Maxlugar So I assume he'll be giving his huge fortune away to those poor starving people?

07-10-03 10:02 PM
Sir Stonesalot Bono is a twat.
07-11-03 12:52 AM
gypsy Yes, he is a twat. I would like to bake him a vagina cake.
07-11-03 09:00 AM
corgi37 Oh. he'll give heaps away all right. He'll do a rock concert! Get everyone to pay high prices, donate "part of the proceeds" to charity (not all, man, cause its sooooo expensive to stage one of these things), and come away smelling like a cheap French tart. Of course, instead of doing a show, he could empty one of his swiss bank accounts, but then, that wouldnt make the papers would it? I am sure he donates heaps. its a good tax reduction, but it aint sexy like doing "U2 plays for Africa", cd/dvd,book/doco (hosted by Bob Geldof perhaps?)/talk show tour. "Oh, did i also mention our new record, Katie?" WANKER!
07-11-03 02:07 PM
Factory Girl gypsy, don't throw pie at a swine like Bono...lol

07-11-03 03:45 PM
FPM C10
quote:
Factory Girl wrote:
gypsy, don't throw pie at a swine like Bono...lol

Bono gives me gas.

I like "Angel of Harlem" because the subject matter is dear to my heart, and (mostly) because it doesn't sound like U2.

U2 were fine when they were considered in the same league as Echo & The Bunnymen, Psychedelic Furs and The Teardrop Explodes. (Actually U2 was the BOTTOM of that heap.) When it got to be their turn to be the Biggest Band in the World (that was right after Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band's turn to be the Biggest Band in the World. I forget who's turn was after - was it Wilson Phillips?) they became gaseous.

They deserve NO pie.
07-11-03 03:47 PM
Factory Girl I really like Alice in Chains. Some of them were to smacked out to appreciate pie.
07-11-03 03:53 PM
Sir Stonesalot Have I mentioned....Bono is a twat?
07-11-03 03:59 PM
Joey " Yes, he is a twat. I would like to bake him a vagina cake."

Sounds Exciting .....................Definitely would go good with a " JaggerBomb " --- and then there is the CAKE !

{{ CA - Rack }}}

Single .

H.R. Puffin Joe

07-11-03 04:37 PM
gypsy My sweet little cousin Ellen turned sixteen the other day, and her friends made her a vagina cake. I've emailed her for details...I want to know why a vagina cake and not a penis cake. She did, after all, ditch her date at Homecoming to go smoke chiba and make out with a girl named Amanda. Experimental stage?
07-11-03 04:54 PM
Joey " She did, after all, ditch her date at Homecoming to go smoke chiba and make out with a girl named Amanda. Experimental stage? "

Nope .................... " Ellen DeGeneres " stage .

JACKY !!!!!
07-11-03 05:41 PM
nankerphelge She knows.
Damn pie's addictive.

She probably likes Bono too!!
[Edited by nankerphelge]
07-11-03 06:06 PM
Factory Girl Gypsy, damn, that Ellen is really something.

When I was 13, I only drank straight Wild Turkey and dated a 21 year old dude. I was just being me...rotfl.
07-11-03 06:21 PM
telecaster
quote:
gypsy wrote:
My sweet little cousin Ellen turned sixteen the other day, and her friends made her a vagina cake. I've emailed her for details...I want to know why a vagina cake and not a penis cake. She did, after all, ditch her date at Homecoming to go smoke chiba and make out with a girl named Amanda. Experimental stage?

]

Did you guys see some researcher came out with a theory that Stonehedge is an ancient tribute to the vagina.

He says it is shaped exactly like one (must be my ex wifes, just as cold and same size) and has the joy spot or whatever it is called these days

I am not making this up by the way, honest injun
07-11-03 07:17 PM
nankerphelge Druids love pie!

07-11-03 07:50 PM
full moon He is an ass and I would like to kick his teeth in motherfucking piece of garbage.......
07-11-03 08:03 PM
Sir Stonesalot Well, I don't want to kick his teeth in.

But he's definately a twat.
07-11-03 10:13 PM
Maxlugar He's more dick than twat.

I like twat....

{{{{BA-LAMO!!!}}}

M to the Y!
07-13-03 08:56 AM
tumbling_dice At least he won't be playing at the SARS Toronto concert!!!!!!!! He probably backed out when he realized the Stones would attract more attention by performing than U2 would.LOL.
Becca xoxoxox
07-13-03 11:18 AM
Sir Stonesalot Yeah T-D, that, and he's a twat.
07-13-03 02:14 PM
gypsy Bono is a complete twat.
07-13-03 06:36 PM
Sir Stonesalot Gypsy...

Not only are you stunningly beautiful, you are also quite perceptive.

The depth of Bono's twatliness knows no limits.
07-13-03 11:14 PM
BILL PERKS WHATEVER HAPPENED TO MEN WITHOUT HATS?
07-14-03 09:31 AM
Joey " WHATEVER HAPPENED TO MEN WITHOUT HATS? "

They are still doing it without the " Fez " on .

{{ CA - RACK }}

Double .

J the Y ! ( Jacky ! )

07-14-03 02:27 PM
gypsy Let's stick to the subject matter here...and that is that Bono is a TWAT.
Page: 1 2 3