ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

On flight between Bloomington and Detroit, July 26, 1975
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Phone in Setlists for European tour (read if youre going to any shows) Return to archive Page: 1 2
06-15-03 03:01 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
Helmut will post the setlist as soon as he gets home after the show, he lives in Berlin

Send him to the b-stage guitar stand with a mobile phone..LOL
06-17-03 06:16 PM
Gazza still no one signed up for the next five shows through to Madrid...

anyone?
06-18-03 02:53 AM
marko Helsinki?anyone?i can do it,,,,yes its good to be back.
06-18-03 02:01 PM
Hand of Fate I can do stockholm stadium and arena shows
[Edited by Hand of Fate]
06-18-03 02:05 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Thank you Hand of Fate, you're in the list!
06-18-03 02:48 PM
Gazza thanks for your offer, Hand of fate

welcome back Marko - and thanks for the numerous text updates!
06-28-03 05:01 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Atención fans Españoles no seais ogeis y móchense, ya sebeis que seis por seis son treinta y seis... eis... como la veis
06-29-03 02:16 PM
Gazza unfortunately Stefan (rolling_bunny) and Meike had some problems and have had to return to Holland (thankfully theyre ok)and wont be able to post tonights set list after all,so hopefully we'll get it from somewhere else as soon as we can after the show
06-30-03 10:45 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Anyone calling from Marseille?
06-30-03 05:23 PM
Gazza Stefan is hoping he'll get to marseille but he doesnt have tickets yet and needs adviceon how to get them (hes not online when on his travels) so any help here would be appreciated
07-01-03 01:59 PM
egon i saw there's no one volunteering for marseille.
i wasn't to keen on doing it cos i just might forget to write everything down during the show.

however since there's not alternative, i will give it a shot.

what do i do after the show?
07-02-03 08:26 PM
Gazza call me or send a text to my cellphone which Ive sent to you by e-mail! thanks

dont worry about writing down every song after its played. make sure you enjoy the concert. what I usually do is before the show write a list from 1 to 20 or so with the gaps ready for each song title. then instead of updating it after each song, do it after every 4 songs or so... should be easy to remember

and if youre sending a text, using common abbreviations should be enough unless they play anything realy unusual - eg SFM, TD, SFTD, BS, JJF, HTW, IORR etc
07-02-03 08:53 PM
steel driving hammer Who want's to bet they'll do 20 songs in Marseille?

Who also want's to bet they'll do 24 songs in Toronto? LOL, just kidding.
07-03-03 06:15 AM
egon hi gazza.

got yr phone no, so will call after the concert.

i bet they'll do about 25 to 30 songs.

after all, it's marseille they're playing!!!
07-03-03 08:08 AM
Moonisup
quote:
egon wrote:
hi gazza.

got yr phone no, so will call after the concert.

i bet they'll do about 25 to 30 songs.

after all, it's marseille they're playing!!!

did you smoke our #1 export product Egon?
07-03-03 09:23 AM
egon my fine fellow dutchmen,

clearly you have never been to marseille!!!
07-06-03 05:35 PM
Gazza Still just four more shows that no one has volunteered for yet:

07-13-03 Copenhagen Denmark Parken
07-22-03 Stockholm Sweden Cirkus
08-05-03 Benidorm Spain Estadio Foietes
08-08-03 Hannover Germany Field

any volunteers,post here and e-mail me at [email protected] to make arrangements

thanks
07-07-03 12:53 AM
MarthaMyDear I know who you could ask to call in for the Copenhagen show, Gary!!! CRACKING-UP!!! lol...................................
:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
Would you like that?!?!?! CRACKING-UP!!!
lol................................... :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
:P :P :P
Of course, she might be floating face down in the Thames whilst calling in, but what the hell!!! CRACKING-UP!!!
lol...................................
:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Love, cheeky little bugger,
*** Martha ***
(And, having fun being cheeky, I might add!!!CRACKING-UP!!!
lol...................................
:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P )
07-09-03 05:46 PM
Gazza Its probable that I wont be home in time on Friday evening to post the Olympia setlist that Im expecting from Marc (StrangeStrayCat)

if theres anyone who would be willing to do this, who has a cellphone and who will be available around 22.30 hours (UK time) or 23.30 hours (Central European time) to post the setlist (Marc usually sends the setlist by text), could you please e-mail me on [email protected] and I'll give Marc your number to send the text to.

thanks
07-18-03 12:39 PM
moy i'm going to attend the benidorm show but don't have a cell phone, let me see if one of my friends have one
Page: 1 2