ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

On flight between Bloomington and Detroit, July 26, 1975
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Phone in Setlists for European tour (read if youre going to any shows) Return to archive Page: 1 2
05-26-03 02:01 PM
Gazza As you know,we're always pretty enthusiastic here about getting Stones info to you thats up to the minute

With the European tour kicking off in a few days time, we want to get the setlists online as soon as possible after the show is over. With cellphones now being commonplace,that should be easy enough to arrange.

So,what I'm suggesting is..we try and get someone for each show,as far as possible,who can contact us - either by cellphone,text message (or e-mail if youre increibly well connected) - within MINUTES of the show being over so that we can post the setlist online (ideally right after the show is over)

so..if you think you can help us do this and will have a cellphone with you, please let us know in this thread. Ive listed all of the shows so far confirmed for this tour. If youre going to any shows and think you can get the setlist to me immediately its over with a quick call or text,please tell us and/or e-mail me ([email protected]) .I'll then post a list of the person alongside each show who will be calling in the setlist. When I've done that,I'll mail you a contact number so we can pull this off.

I'll be able to take care of all the UK/Irish shows except Manchester,so i'll arrange to contact someone to post the setlists for THOSE shows on my behalf

The shows confirmed so far (any additional shows will be added here in due course)

06-04-03 Munich Germany Olympiahalle BILLYBOLL
06-06-03 Munich Germany Olympic Stadium SHAKEDHANDSWITHKEITH
06-08-03 Munich Germany Cirkus Kroner MARKO
06-10-03 Milan Italy San Siro
06-13-03 Oberhausen Germany O-Vision Park ANGIEGIRL/SSC
06-15-03 Berlin Germany Olympic Stadium
06-18-03 Vienna Austria Ernst Happel Stadion
06-20-03 Leipzig Germany Festweise
06-22-03 Hockenheim Germany Ring
06-25-03 Bilbao Spain San Mamés Stadium
06-27-03 Madrid Spain Estadio Vicente Calderón
06-29-03 Barcelona Spain Olimpic Montjuic ROLLING__BUNNY
07-05-03 Marseille France Stade Velodrome EGON
07-07-03 Paris France Bercy SONICROCK
07-09-03 Paris France Stade De France SONICROCK
07-11-03 Paris France Olympia STRANGESTRAYCAT
07-13-03 Copenhagen Denmark Parken
07-16-03 Helsinki Finland Olympic Stadium MARKO
07-18-03 Stockholm Sweden Stockholm Stadion HAND OF FATE
07-20-03 Stockholm Sweden Globen HAND OF FATE
07-22-03 Stockholm Sweden Cirkus HAND OF FATE
07-24-03 Hamburg Germany AOL Arena SHAKEDHANDSWITHKEITH
07-27-03 Prague Czech Republic Letna Park PETERDV
08-05-03 Benidorm Spain Estadio Foietes
08-08-03 Hannover Germany Field
08-11-03 Rotterdam Holland Feyenoord Stadium STRANGESTRAYCAT
08-13-03 Rotterdam Holland Feyenoord Stadium STRANGESTRAYCAT
08-15-03 Rotterdam Holland Ahoy BILLYBOLL
08-16-03 Utrecht Holland Vredenburg ANGIEGIRL
08-19-03 Amsterdam Holland Amsterdam Arena BILLYBOLL
08-20-03 Amsterdam Holland Amsterdam Arena STRANGESTRAYCAT
08-23-03 London UK Twickenham Stadium GAZZA
08-24-03 London UK Twickenham Stadium GAZZA
08-27-03 London UK Astoria GAZZA
08-29-03 London UK Wembley GAZZA
09-01-03 Glasgow Scotland SECC GAZZA
09-03-03 Glasgow Scotland SECC GAZZA
09-05-03 Manchester UK Evening News Arena BILLYBOLL
09-07-03 Werchter Belgium Festival site ROLLING____BUNNY
09-09-03 Dublin Ireland The Point GAZZA
09-11-03 Dublin Ireland The Point GAZZA
09-14-03 London UK Wembley GAZZA
09-15-03 London UK Wembley GAZZA

[Edited by VoodooChileInWOnderl]

[Edited by Gazza]
05-26-03 02:31 PM
BillyBoll I can do Munich Olympiahalle, Ahoy, the first A'dam Arena show and Manchester. Drop me a mail with your number.
[Edited by BillyBoll]
05-26-03 03:01 PM
Gazza That's the ticket! I'll be in touch shortly! thanks

keep 'em coming,folks...

[Edited by Gazza]
05-26-03 04:05 PM
Charliegirl I'll be at the stade de France show. The only thing is that I'm not from the area and I'm planning on bringing my laptop with me on the trip, but I don't know if I'll be able to find an internet hookup place right after the show. Otherwise I would be glad to post the setlist and some pics as soon as possible.
05-26-03 04:13 PM
rolling___bunny i can do

06-29-03 Barcelona Spain Stadi Olimpic Montjuic

07-07-03 Paris France Bercy
07-09-03 Paris France Stade De France

08-11-03 Rotterdam Holland Feyenoord Stadium
08-13-03 Rotterdam Holland Feyenoord Stadium
08-15-03 Rotterdam Holland Ahoy BILLYBOLL
08-16-03 Utrecht Holland Vredenburg
08-19-03 Amsterdam Holland Amsterdam Arena BILLYBOLL
08-20-03 Amsterdam Holland Amsterdam Arena

but i would prefer to do 2 or 3 shows.... email me. stefan

[Edited by rolling___bunny]
05-26-03 04:34 PM
Gazza thanks Charliegirl!

no rush with the photos...they can be posted next day or so (as can the reviews), as we've done previously but any help is much appreciated. if we can get the setlists online within a few minutes thats the main target.

Rolling_bunny

thanks..I'd imagine we'll have lots of folks able to help with stadium shows (especially in holland) so if I can delegate you with a few shows that are either smaller shows or shows that I dont know for sure of anyone else going to,thatd be a great help! I'll put you down for Vredenburg,Barcelona & Bercy if thats Ok. I'll be in touch as I have your e-mail from the tree sign-up.

remember also,folks.. a text message is also OK if it will save money!
05-26-03 08:19 PM
shakedhandswithkeith I will do Olympastadion (Munich), I life there 10 min to walk away. send me your number!

can`t wait anymore.....
05-26-03 11:37 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl If someone want to share photos and don't have an own website just send them to [email protected] and I will upload them for you to post, or post them for you if you want
05-27-03 03:44 PM
Gazza >I will do Olympastadion (Munich), I life there 10 min to walk away.

great!!

>send me your number!

I'd love to but I need your e-mail address! you can contact me on my e-mail address as listed above ([email protected]) and I can make the arrangements. thanks

06-02-03 04:21 AM
sonicrock can do bercy and stade de france if it s helpfull
sonicrock.
06-02-03 11:11 AM
jb Do they have cell phones throughout the United Kingdom or is it limited to the heavily populated areas like London?
06-02-03 01:17 PM
rolling___bunny get me of the list for bercy and let "sonicrock" do bercy gazza. Bugs
06-02-03 06:45 PM
Gazza >Do they have cell phones throughout the United Kingdom or is it limited to the heavily populated areas like London?

are you takin' the piss,Josh or do you REALLY think we're that under-developed? where do you think we are? Antartica or Greenland?

The Uk's about the same size as Washington state, but has a population about a fifth of that of the entire US. The whole fuckin country's "heavily populated"...
06-03-03 06:43 AM
F505 Do they have cell phones throughout the United Kingdom or is it limited to the heavily populated areas like London?

Hahaha! Sorry gazza...
06-04-03 07:00 AM
shakedhandswithkeith gazza wrote:

<<...When I've done that,I'll mail you a contact number so we can pull this off...>>

I sent you a mail, but I didn`t receive any telephone number, what`s wrong?

06-04-03 07:01 AM
shakedhandswithkeith mail to: [email protected]
06-05-03 09:21 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl It's working! Thanks BillyBoll! Anyway we need many more

BTW; Gazza, who are you going to call to?
06-05-03 03:20 PM
Gazza I'm not sure Gerardo - probably you and/or Jaxx,whoever is available on that given day (some days will obviously suit better than others) and would have access to a computer and be able to post the setlist right away. I'd be ringing RIGHT after the show,so youre talking about around 10.30 pm perhaps (UK time) for Twickenham and maybe up to an hour later for the other shows

plenty of time to work it out and if it doesnt suit. maybe get some others elsewhere in the UK who might not be at the show that night

still need some more volunteers for these shows. I'm hoping Marko will be able to do Milan as last I heard from him he was hoping to get to that gig and Ive had a few text messages from him in recent days. Joelle from France has offered to do the Paris Olympia show setlist although we may need it by fax. Shakedhandswithkeith has told me he'll call me tomorrow with the stadium setlist once the concert's over

anyone able to help with Circus Krone??
06-06-03 05:50 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
Gazza wrote:
I'm hoping Marko will be able to do Milan..

I met Marko in Munich; he is planning to go to Milan!
06-07-03 09:31 PM
Gazza Just got a text from Marko this evening..

he got a ticket for Circus Krone tomorrow night for 60 Euro, which must be around face value!!

He'll be contacting us with the next two setlists ,I hope!
06-10-03 07:50 PM
Angiegirl Strange Stray Cat (Mark) and me can do the next show: Oberhausen. I keep track of the list, he can text or call. Mark? Can we do this?
06-11-03 01:42 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:
Strange Stray Cat (Mark) and me can do the next show: Oberhausen. I keep track of the list, he can text or call. Mark? Can we do this?

Sure we can!

We will need your phone number Gazza!
[Edited by Strange_Stray_Cat]
06-11-03 04:49 PM
rolling___bunny i will do werchter on the 7 of september iplace of vredenburg, utrecht. I don't think i will have time to write the setlest during the show in Utrecht anyway. bugs
06-11-03 07:15 PM
Gazza thanks - as its naturally harder to get someone to post a club setlist (as fewer people will have tickets than for a stadium show)can anyone help with Vredenburg?

Angiegirl - you have mail!
06-11-03 07:28 PM
rolling___bunny if you (we) can't find anyone for vredenburg.... i will do my best. Bugs
06-11-03 09:31 PM
Angiegirl I can do Vredenburg. I will do Vredenburg. Sign me up Gazza.
06-12-03 02:07 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat I will take care of Olympia and the Kuip shows.

No one yet for the 2nd Amsterdam show? I can take care of that one as well.
[Edited by Strange_Stray_Cat]
06-13-03 06:08 AM
peterdv no one for Prague
well sign my up on this one then :-)

cheers
Peter
06-13-03 09:26 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Cool Peter, thank you!
06-15-03 02:56 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Helmut will post the setlist as soon as he gets home after the show, he lives in Berlin
Page: 1 2