ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Drive by Truckers Free Concert tonight in Battery Park, NYC (NSC) Return to archive
19th July 2007 02:13 PM
Your Cousin Lou I seem to remember there are some fans here. Concert starts at 7 and free tix are available at Castle Clinton starting at 5, for any of you in NYC.
19th July 2007 04:58 PM
fireontheplatter these guys are great...wish i was there
19th July 2007 05:23 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:
these guys are great...wish i was there

Oh they are some kind of great.

Here's some pics I took at last nights show in the Hamptons. A place called Stephen Talkhouse. No joke, the place was a small bar. I have no idea why they played there. Just glad they did.

19th July 2007 05:37 PM
Fiji Joe I suspect DBT is just small enough that they play places to supplement their travel, both business and liesure...take a trip to the Hamptons, get some publicity and do a show to cover the expenses...that's how I'd roll until some fat cat bankers spotted me a mill to play Misty for them
19th July 2007 07:46 PM
mac_daddy nice pics, max.

was the gig acoustic..? was it billed as a dbt gig, or something else..?

hope all is well with you and yours.

ps - i am sorry to see i missed reggae week.
19th July 2007 07:48 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
mac_daddy wrote:
nice pics, max.

was the gig acoustic..? was it billed as a dbt gig, or something else..?

hope all is well with you and yours.

ps - i am sorry to see i missed reggae week.

Yeah it was a DBT acoustic gig. The Dirt Underneath tour.

Yeah, where have you been? You aint darkened our door in a while.
19th July 2007 07:49 PM
Dan They were really good when I saw them do a 40 min festival set. Don't think I could deal with that for 3 hours though.
19th July 2007 08:00 PM
mac_daddy
quote:
Dan wrote:
They were really good when I saw them do a 40 min festival set. Don't think I could deal with that for 3 hours though.

they played a very good set at the sunset jct fair last year (i assume that is the one you are referring to) - hope all is well with you, too, dan.
20th July 2007 07:08 PM
Dan
quote:
mac_daddy wrote:

they played a very good set at the sunset jct fair last year (i assume that is the one you are referring to) - hope all is well with you, too, dan.

Yeah that's the one. Maybe I will put it up this weekend, it's on the short list to be upped but the short list is about a hundred discs or more long.
20th July 2007 08:05 PM
SheRat COOLEY!!

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)