ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Stones Rank Poorly on Wolfgangs Vault Rankings Return to archive
18th July 2007 01:09 PM
gimmekeef The Vault compiles rankings of posted concerts by site visitors.The Top 100 is shown on link below.Stones 78 and 81 shows rank 90th and 91st....Small sample I know..but still rather disappointing...Course after 45 years guess I should be used to lousy polling..

http://concerts.wolfgangsvault.com/Concerts.aspx?stype=toprated
18th July 2007 03:20 PM
voodoopug
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
The Vault compiles rankings of posted concerts by site visitors.The Top 100 is shown on link below.Stones 78 and 81 shows rank 90th and 91st....Small sample I know..but still rather disappointing...Course after 45 years guess I should be used to lousy polling..

many are upset with the stale setlists, excessive heat, and incorrect tour maps being provided these days to show high interest in previous tours.

This is predominantly Michael Vick's fault.
18th July 2007 04:28 PM
gimmekeef I'm drawing an Arthur Blank on that one pug......Who let the dogs out indeed!
18th July 2007 06:06 PM
Got Me Rockin
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
The Vault compiles rankings of posted concerts by site visitors.The Top 100 is shown on link below.Stones 78 and 81 shows rank 90th and 91st....Small sample I know..but still rather disappointing...Course after 45 years guess I should be used to lousy polling..

Where is the Brussels show from 1973, wow, what a bad list.
19th July 2007 01:44 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
Got Me Rockin wrote:

Where is the Brussels show from 1973, wow, what a bad list.

The rankings are restricted to shows the Vault has available for free download or purchase so limited in scope.Makes the Stones low ranking even more glaring I think.....
19th July 2007 10:49 PM
bigmac7895 Is there a way to tape the shows while listening the streaming, or would the quality be awful?

19th July 2007 11:57 PM
George W Bush You should see my poll numbers!
20th July 2007 05:29 AM
Jumping Jack ATL IS HUMILIATED!

20th July 2007 08:49 AM
gimmekeef
quote:
bigmac7895 wrote:
Is there a way to tape the shows while listening the streaming, or would the quality be awful?

I use a streaming recording software called "SuperMp3Recorder"....it can record .wav or mp3 files from a streaming source.Cost me less than $30.There are some free ware out there but most of it is a trial only with very limited recording times allowed until you buy the upgrade version.The sound on most of these shows is quite good when recorded this way and burned to cd to play on a stereo system.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)