ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Fan Club Perks--Finally Return to archive
18th July 2007 06:11 AM
lotsajizz We know many of you are excited to receive your Fan Club membership gifts, and we wanted to let everyone know the first shipment will be ready soon!

The first items to arrive will be the A Bigger Bang Embroidered Hat and personalized ID card. These items will be followed by a second mailing containing the 2007 A Bigger Bang Fan Club DVD. For the fans who just can't wait to see the exclusive, behind the scenes footage that will be on the Fan Club DVD, you can go get a taste of what to expect right now at Virtual Ticket.
18th July 2007 06:13 AM
Jumacfly do you mean "PERKS"???
18th July 2007 06:24 AM
F505
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:
do you mean "PERKS"???

In that case replace "A Bigger Bang" by "Queen Greatest Hits".
18th July 2007 06:39 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
F505 wrote:

In that case replace "A Bigger Bang" by "Queen Greatest Hits".

LOL welcome back dear F505
18th July 2007 06:45 AM
F505
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

Hi Juma! As a matter of fact I was never (far) away.
Still happy in the land of Sarkozy???
18th July 2007 06:47 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
F505 wrote:

Hi Juma! As a matter of fact I was never (far) away.
Still happy in the land of Sarkozy???

oh yes, you know I don t give a fuck about the new president since I ve turned the tv down and play Stones loud instead
18th July 2007 06:52 AM
F505 As long it's not Emotional Rescue it suits me fine!
18th July 2007 06:58 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
F505 wrote:
As long it's not Emotional Rescue it suits me fine!

LOL I play Rescue among others it s my guilty pleasure
18th July 2007 07:14 AM
Gazza
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
The first items to arrive will be the A Bigger Bang Embroidered Hat and personalized ID card.

My nipples are exploding with delight already!
18th July 2007 07:29 AM
SweetVirginia We will finally be card-carrying Rolling Stones fans.

After all these years.

18th July 2007 09:55 AM
Joey
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

Baby Juma ............................

Please , BEER ME !!!!!

18th July 2007 09:57 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
Joey wrote:

Baby Juma ............................

Please , BEER ME !!!!!

Joey!!

Tonight I m going to the beach to drink Mojitos, as my rehearsal has been cancelled...what about you?
the classics tonight??
18th July 2007 10:08 AM
Joey
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

Joey!!

Tonight I m going to the beach to drink Mojitos, as my rehearsal has been cancelled...what about you?
the classics tonight??

Hello Baby Juma ......................

Mojitos ( ......by the pool in my case ) sound great .

Actually , no ' Classics ' this evening as we are currently experiencing record high temperatures here in Nebraska ( Highs in the 100's ) .

Accordingly , I plan on the Kendall Jackson ' Grand Reserve '02 ' Chardonnay to go along with some Outstanding Chinese Food this evening .

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm !

Chardonnay
JJJJJJJJJJACKY !!!!!!

[cc:ss]

[Edited by Joey]
18th July 2007 10:10 AM
LadyJane I have a confession to make to the Board.
I reactivated my membership after cancelling!!!!

So now I'm gonna get the hat and the ID card!!!

I need serious mental help.

LJ.
18th July 2007 10:14 AM
Joey
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

Lady Jane .....................

Please .......won't you ..... BEER ME !!!! ?! !!!!! :

18th July 2007 12:05 PM
Gazza
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
I have a confession to make to the Board.

LJ.

Cancel it again. I'll send you mine.
18th July 2007 12:10 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
I have a confession to make to the Board.

LJ.

oh no. Say its not so Lady Jane!

you just spent $100 on an ugly baseball cap and dvd full of clips you can see for free on youtube
18th July 2007 03:31 PM
BONOISLOVE
quote:
Gazza wrote:

My nipples are exploding with delight already!

I thought I was the only one!

I'm as happy as a little girl.
19th July 2007 12:20 PM
LadyJane And you all laughed at me for renewing!!!
Just wait until I'm sitting on Mick's lap for the premiere of Shine a Light!!!!!!!

Greetings,

Your membership at RollingStones.com is scheduled to renew before August 1st, 2007.

Here is what you can look forward to as a returning Platinum Fan Club member:

Legacy Ticket Access
Should The Rolling Stones announce concert dates, returning members will have access to tickets before the general public and new members in our exclusive presales.

Members-Only Sign-Up Gift
Renewing members will receive a very special gift as part of membership. Stay tuned for details of this gift to be announced later this year.

Shine A Light
Later this year, Martin Scorsese and The Rolling Stones will bring audiences the most extraordinary musical film event of the year when they release their concert film 'Shine A Light.' Fan Club members will have a chance to experience this film like no one else.

Continuing Coverage
Virtual Ticket will continue to allow members to intimately experience the band on the road via streaming video, exclusive photographs, constantly updated set-lists and special advance notice of upcoming shows and ticket availability.
19th July 2007 12:30 PM
PartyDoll MEG Yes mine is due for renewal come August..but ya know LJ,no baseball cap or DVD is worth $100.00..

And the tickets, I got with the stupid legacy deal weren't even worth it...Didn't even get me Beacon tickets

I'm done...I've been "crazy" for way too long!! (After all I am going to London!) Think I'll just take my chances like John Q Public. I don't even watch that stupid "virtual ticket." Now I just have to remember to get on the site and cancel it, or it automatically renews-lol
19th July 2007 12:34 PM
_Boomy_ This fanclub is the biggest piece of shit I've ever had the pleasure of taking my membership back from.

You pay a premium to get "great" tickets, yet they give you a cow-pie of a seat.

Fuck this motherfucking fucked up fanfuck.
19th July 2007 12:34 PM
LadyJane But MEG.....they just keep pulling me back in!!!!!!!

LJ.
19th July 2007 02:47 PM
Gazza
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Greetings,

Your membership at RollingStones.com is scheduled to renew before August 1st, 2007.

Here is what you can look forward to as a returning Platinum Fan Club member:

Legacy Ticket Access
Should The Rolling Stones announce concert dates, returning members will have access to tickets before the general public and new members in our exclusive presales.

"Huge guffaw..."

quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Shine A Light
Later this year, Martin Scorsese and The Rolling Stones will bring audiences the most extraordinary musical film event of the year when they release their concert film 'Shine A Light.' Fan Club members will have a chance to experience this film like no one else.

"A chance"...is that like you have "a chance" of getting tickets for $50 theatre shows? The mind boggles as to how you'll be able to experience thos film like no one else. Will your membership give you a chance to watch 90 second clips of it online from the comfort of your armchair?

quote:
Continuing Coverage
Virtual Ticket will continue to allow members to intimately experience the band on the road via streaming video, exclusive photographs, constantly updated set-lists and special advance notice of upcoming shows and ticket availability.

Yep..'continuing coverage' (make that 'sporadic coverage') for a tour which will end some 25 days after your membership renews.

In Europe.

This fan club has been a joke for years when the Stones ARE on tour. Anybody who renews an existing membership due to expire in the next few months seriously has more money than sense.

People should have learned their lesson when they tried that ruse in 2004. It took them almost 2 years to send out the 'promised' merchandise.

[Edited by Gazza]
19th July 2007 02:56 PM
Gazza
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
But MEG.....they just keep pulling me back in!!!!!!!

LJ.

19th July 2007 03:03 PM
lotsajizz I re-upped too.....yes, I'm a sucker for them.....
19th July 2007 03:06 PM
LadyJane
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
I re-upped too.....yes, I'm a sucker for them.....

I am gaining new respect for you, each day!!!

LJ.

19th July 2007 03:33 PM
PartyDoll MEG Some serious help needed..
Calling out the big guns

19th July 2007 03:48 PM
barking paul many Bills spent
few Perks received

geddit?
aren't I the funny one?
20th July 2007 02:39 PM
_Boomy_ RSFC

FTRSFC, POS. TCKMMFA.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)