ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŃOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Wildwood New Jersey Rolling Stones extravaganza Return to archive
18th July 2007 01:32 AM
stonezone9 Labor Day Weekend Friday Aug 31-Monday Sept 3 at the Bolero Hotel in Wildwood New Jersey (www.boleroresort.com)
Room rates are based on double occupancy and range from $122 for a basic room through for a Jacuzzi luxury suite for $170 per night.
The SHIDOOBEE Discount includes: no weekend surcharges ($25 per night), no rooftop spa surcharges ($15 per day) and NO tax (13%) BOOK NOW!

The weekend festivities keep a Rolling Stones fan HAPPY. Three bands will play at the Bolero’s Blue Water Grill.
*Friday Night’s band SHATTERED is a fantastic jam band who pulls out more rarities than the Stones themselves.
*Saturday night’s band HOT ROCKS puts on an incredible show, a tribute band that shouldn’t be missed.
*Sunday night’s band MIKE HUNT, plays entire albums in their sets, and works the crowd into a frenzy.

This is an ALL STONES WEEKEND. Lounge poolside to talk about the Euro tour, your Stones collection, or just enjoy the nonstop Stones tunes. Other activities include a Sunday afternoon poolside jam where fans gather to sing and play your own instrument. We will have a PA setup and lunch is provided. Bring your instrument, your voice, and an unreleased CD/DVD to trade. Prizes and giveaways are always exciting. Join the fun on Sunday morning with an adult Ladies Party, featuring some Party Gals romance and spa products. The theme is “It’s All About The Tongue”. Refreshments will be served.

Contact me for more information at [email protected] or visit Shidoobee.com “all you need to know about Wildwood” See the event posted on my bolg on myspace.com/mypartygal
18th July 2007 06:22 PM
jostorm All I want for Christmas is a bolg on myspace...
18th July 2007 06:25 PM
fireontheplatter this sounds like a whole lot of fun
18th July 2007 07:59 PM
robpop
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:
this sounds like a whole lot of fun

As long as Blimp head is not there.
18th July 2007 08:31 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
robpop wrote:

As long as Blimp head is not there.

you got that right....sure, got that right.
18th July 2007 09:30 PM
robpop
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:

you got that right....sure, got that right.

I met Stonesdoug and Oldkr last winter at the Baltimore show and they are great. But, I do not know how they tolerate an asshole like Blimpie Artie. He is the reason why I left Shidobee and why many others left also. He has to put all new posters down, maybe he feels threatened, or maybe his penis is small and he needs to feel good about something. The Stones' music brought all of us together, and made us friends. Raining Blimps is not a Stones fan.
[Edited by robpop]
18th July 2007 09:48 PM
TomL Hey Mike. I am still tossing it around. Next time I come to Philly I'm gonna spank you with a Cheesesteak. LMFAO

I miss you guys.

Love
TomL
19th July 2007 07:25 AM
LadyJane
quote:
robpop wrote:
Raining Blimps is not a Stones fan.

Oh really??
I beg to differ.
Mr Blimps is a great guy and a true Stones fan.

Easy to bash people who do not even post here and therefore cannot defend themselves.

LJ.

[Edited by LadyJane]
19th July 2007 08:44 AM
stonezone9 you rocks off devils! Join us and have some wicked fun.

If you come, I will show you my bolg HAHAHAHAH

Tom, it's about time for a spanking, but Wildwood dosen't have a decent cheesesteak! XOXO

It is all about the Stones, all weekend. If you don't come I'll know that you fear being a chump and not being able to hang for the 72+ hrs of non stop Stones tunes and debauchery.

I don't feel the need to defend any member of any board anywhere, we're all big kids now. Those who piss me off know it. But I do get upset when people leave shidoobee or other message boards or lists due to the attacks. I left (blank) back in the 90's due to the same annoyances.
19th July 2007 11:54 AM
voodoopug
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

Oh really??
I beg to differ.
Mr Blimps is a great guy and a true Stones fan.

Easy to bash people who do not even post here and therefore cannot defend themselves.

LJ.

[Edited by LadyJane]

I have to agree with LJ, Art is a quality person who does not post here. Attacking him here does nothing but make the poster look bad. I advise attacking him on Shidoobee as he can defend and counterattack if necessary. My advice is, far more times than not, typically the best course of action.

I shall greet Art in September and will cover the bar tab.
[Edited by voodoopug]
19th July 2007 09:38 PM
jaggergurl If you have ever met RainingBlimps, you would not say that, Art is a good person and a good friend... I do not know you, or have any issue with you at all and you have your right to your opinion, as we all do, but this wasn't a good way to voice it.
19th July 2007 11:27 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
stonezone9 wrote:
you rocks off devils! Join us and have some wicked fun.

If you come, I will show you my bolg HAHAHAHAH

Tom, it's about time for a spanking, but Wildwood dosen't have a decent cheesesteak! XOXO

It is all about the Stones, all weekend. If you don't come I'll know that you fear being a chump and not being able to hang for the 72+ hrs of non stop Stones tunes and debauchery.

That's an impossible-to-resist-invitation!
20th July 2007 01:25 AM
stonesgirl101

What Jaggergurl & Zone9 said ; )
20th July 2007 11:05 AM
stonezone9 Hey Voodoo,
Wish you could be there!
xoxo
Michaelene
20th July 2007 12:43 PM
Bitch I plan on going to Wildwood again this year, I really enjoyed it last year. 3 Nights of RS Tribute bands is always fun for me, and just to jump around with other over-enthusiastic Stones maniacs like myself is always amusing, LOL!

I love all 3 bands play: Shattered, Hot Rocks and The Mike Hunt Band. They really do a fine job of rocking the Stones tunes.

Shidoobee!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)