ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: poker night NSC Return to archive
17th July 2007 10:19 PM
robpop I know I will probably get little response, but would any Rocks Off members like to have a poker night. I can get us a private table on one of the sites I play on. We do not have to play for real money. We can play for fake money.

Does a Rocks Off poker night interest anybody? If ao reply here, and if we get enough players, I will give you the details.

Poker is a lot of fun, and I'm sure we will become good friends playing together.
18th July 2007 04:56 AM
Voodoo Scrounge Im in
18th July 2007 11:52 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
robpop wrote:
I know I will probably get little response, but would any Rocks Off members like to have a poker night. I can get us a private table on one of the sites I play on. We do not have to play for real money. We can play for fake money.

Does a Rocks Off poker night interest anybody? If ao reply here, and if we get enough players, I will give you the details.

Poker is a lot of fun, and I'm sure we will become good friends playing together.

I'd be interested when I get high speed internet...and be able to kind of could feel my way around the site with some confidence. But It would have to be for real money somehow. I wouldn't, couldn't and have never played poker "for fun". The fun is in taking the other suckers cash in one last big pot.
[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
18th July 2007 11:57 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
The fun is in taking the other suckers cash in one last big pot.

The problem with internet poker though is that you don't get to read and relish that moment of anguish in the suckers face when he first reads the cards.
18th July 2007 01:13 PM
gimmekeef You bring her..I'll poke her.....I'd play if you can set it up....sounds like fun....I have lots of fake money too!
18th July 2007 03:50 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

The problem with internet poker though is that you don't get to read and relish that moment of anguish in the suckers face when he first reads the cards.

True...but there is quite a bit of reading that goes on...the good thing about online is it teaches you to read styles, instead of faces...of course, when it's play money, people have a tendency to stay in the hand when they shouldn't...That's why it's best to set these things up as a season long tournament
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)