ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Mick @ Valentino 45th Anniversary in Rome July 7, 2007 Return to archive
15th July 2007 08:14 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Thanks Moy!

15th July 2007 08:51 AM
fireontheplatter i don't understand...she's to tall for him.
15th July 2007 08:52 AM
WJ Wow, I've never seen a guy look that awkward and uncomfortable with a woman he's supposedly dating. What's the deal?
15th July 2007 09:24 AM
Mr Jurkka When was this?
15th July 2007 09:43 AM
gorda Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm . . .

I am the exact opposite of L´Wren.

Short, fat, with bleach, blonde hair.

I think I´ll go back to my room and throw a temper tantrum!
15th July 2007 10:12 AM
Jumacfly who's that midget near the tall sausage??
15th July 2007 12:27 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Mr Jurkka wrote:
When was this?

July 7, 2007 in Rome; I'm editing the title, sorry my mistake
15th July 2007 06:28 PM
cabledogg2 His pants are quite wrinkled........you'd think he would have people to take are of that?
16th July 2007 01:05 AM
LoveinVainRonnie She scares me...That is all.
16th July 2007 04:03 AM
Stray Cat UK Is it just me or does she look as if she could pass for a cross - dresser in the left hand pic ? !!!!!!!!!!

Before you ask,I'm no fucking oil painting and would look like Les Dawson in a dress.

sc uk

16th July 2007 04:07 AM
FotiniD Actually, all the magazines here posting these photos think he's way too confident and relaxed enough to pose next to L'ren (or however that's spelled) like that.
16th July 2007 05:26 AM
Gaby French TV did a report on the Valentino anniversary on the day after, saying "there was everyone... even Mick!" and they showed Mick for, like, 3 seconds (tooo short) he just said "hi guys" and smiled. They barely showed L'Wren. Not that I care lol. She IS too tall for him.
16th July 2007 05:45 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
Gaby wrote:
French TV did a report on the Valentino anniversary on the day after, saying "there was everyone... even Mick!" and they showed Mick for, like, 3 seconds (tooo short) he just said "hi guys" and smiled. They barely showed L'Wren. Not that I care lol. She IS too tall for him.

on which channel have you seen that Gaby??
oh and welcome to the show, cheers from Montpellier
16th July 2007 06:26 AM
Gaby C'était au 20 heures de France 2.
We love Mick in France!!
[Edited by Gaby]
17th July 2007 12:12 PM
Moonisup she is soo ugly
17th July 2007 12:18 PM
voodoopug Please note: Much like a nice stock, Mick is "going long" with this one (pun intended) as we should all recall that Mick had his ceilings raised to accommodate her height. He plans on staying with this young lady for a long time, no?
17th July 2007 01:55 PM
LoveinVainRonnie
quote:
Moonisup wrote:
she is soo ugly

Yeah...I wasn't going to say anything bout her looks, but girlfriend could have come straight out of the Addams Family IMO...

Do you think he keeps her around to reach for things on high shelves at home?
17th July 2007 02:09 PM
mojoman isnt valentino buried in hollywood forever?
17th July 2007 03:43 PM
jostorm
quote:
LoveinVainRonnie wrote:

Do you think he keeps her around to reach for things on high shelves at home?

you just made me lol!

17th July 2007 04:18 PM
oldkr she looks like uncle fester in drag - that aside this is the first shot of her not crippled sideways to fit in the shot with mick - no?

OLDKR
17th July 2007 06:27 PM
robpop I did not know Ann Coulter's sister was dating Mick. Wow.
[Edited by robpop]
[Edited by robpop]
17th July 2007 07:59 PM
Soldatti Mick should sing with that dress shirt and necktie on concert.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)