ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: McCartney, Morrisey & Bono Check PM Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
9th July 2007 02:29 PM
pdog Urgent...
9th July 2007 02:35 PM
Gazza Best title for a post in months...LOL
9th July 2007 02:38 PM
sirmoonie I'm trying to figure out how that guy can claim executive privilege to biff one subpoena, while at the same time claiming the Vice President is not part of the executive branch to biff another subpoena. Its Bush Geek logic in the extreme, I just can't figure out why anyone stands for such cynical nonsense.
9th July 2007 02:43 PM
Rodney_King mark my words...this thread will not reach 15.
9th July 2007 02:44 PM
pdog
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
I'm trying to figure out how that guy can claim executive privilege to biff one subpoena, while at the same time claiming the Vice President is not part of the executive branch to biff another subpoena. Its Bush Geek logic in the extreme, I just can't figure out why anyone stands for such cynical nonsense.

We Got Dick'd...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
9th July 2007 02:45 PM
PartyDoll MEG I'm curious P....

Did they respond to your PM?!!!
9th July 2007 02:48 PM
pdog
quote:
Rodney_King wrote:
mark my words...this thread will not reach 15.

You must be used to this view by now!!!

9th July 2007 02:48 PM
speedfreakjive
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
I'm curious P....

not Bono, he can only be contacted through his Echelon data interception aided, Bush approved, Cellular phone
9th July 2007 02:50 PM
Joey
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
I'm trying to figure out how that guy can claim executive privilege to biff one subpoena, while at the same time claiming the Vice President is not part of the executive branch to biff another subpoena. Its Bush Geek logic in the extreme, I just can't figure out why anyone stands for such cynical nonsense.

Everyone .......................................

Please check your BM's !!!!

http://www.coloncleansers.net/

All About Colon Cleansers"
As we venture into the realm of health a couple of items that have never been addressed before are starting to come to the forefront of the medical field. Colon cleansers are no longer a fad used by the health fanatics on the fringes.
Natural colon cleanup is becoming big business and important in maintaining overall health. Utilization of the best colon cleansers are quickly becoming a standard health treatment administered by your family physician. The colon cleansers do exactly as they describe.

Colon cleansers remove the toxic buildup of todays food additives from the colon. The build-up of these substances have been linked in numerous medical studies to such great issues as cancer, acne, weight gain, and many others.

The removal of the toxic muccus build-up by the natural colon cleanup process allows your body to stabilize the bacteria buildup that your digestion system needs for proper food processing. This stabilization will also become apparent in the skin tone and increased energy levels.

Colon cancer in many studies has been linked directly to a non-clean colon. The bacteria that builds up reacts with the lining of the colon and the subsequent cell generation becomes cancerous. Utilizing natural colon cleansers will improve your chances of avoiding colon cancer.

Better energy levels due to a properly cleansed colon allows you to perform at your maximum efficiency. This efficiency level will be noticed by your family and fellow co-workers. The best colon cleansing techniques will fully remove all the build-up that you may have.

Removing up to two pounds of toxic muccus will immediately improve your overall fitness and weight levels. This removal is natural in the human environment. The advent of processed foods has created a build up potential in the human body that did not exist prior to this present day time period.

The present time for the health of your colon is a perilous affair. The advent of fast food, procesed food, and chemically enhanced food have made it even more important that you pursue a good colon cleansing regime.

Most of the best colon cleansers recommend that you utilize them on a frequent basis to maintain a colon that is adequately flushed. Simply take the colon cleanser and it will release all of the harmful chemicals over the course of your next few bowel movements.

These movements will reduce your overall weight by a couple of pounds of waste. This waste by product removal will allow your body to function as a well oiled machine.

Shitty !

[cc:ss]

[Edited by Joey]
9th July 2007 02:51 PM
pdog
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
I'm curious P....

Macca tried selling me weed, Morrisey sent me a ripped up tee shirt and Bone gave me a shit covered cell phone...

I'm still a big fan of the self taken photo too...

9th July 2007 02:54 PM
sirmoonie Why aren't there any black superheroes? All geeky ass white boys - I mean Jesus H. Falwell Christ, wouldn't Robin have been less of freaking homo if was black?
9th July 2007 02:55 PM
Joey
quote:
pdog wrote:

I'm still a big fan of the self taken photo too...

Tara Conner ?!
9th July 2007 02:59 PM
Paul McCartney Pdog:

I'm sorry - I won't be able to make your bar mitzvah next weekend, as I am performing at a benefit to stop the clubbing and molestation of baby seals in third world dictatorships. Bono also is scheduled to make an appearance.

However, I might suggest you pick up a copy of my new CD, Memory Almost Full, and play it from start to finish over an environmentally friendly PA system. Barring that, you could just contact Sting.
9th July 2007 03:03 PM
pdog
quote:
Paul McCartney wrote:
Pdog:

I'm sorry - I won't be able to make your bar mitzvah next weekend, as I am performing at a benefit to stop the clubbing and molestation of baby seals in third world dictatorships. Bono also is scheduled to make an appearance.

However, I might suggest you pick up a copy of my new CD, Memory Almost Full, and play it from start to finish over an environmentally friendly PA system. Barring that, you could just contact Sting.

Thank you for your attention, Your PM's are important to us, please hang on, and the next available post will be with you shortly.
9th July 2007 03:04 PM
PartyDoll MEG One down...2 to go P...

Must be nice to have so much clout around her that you get instantaneous answers at your beck and call
9th July 2007 03:10 PM
George W Bush I like Bono, don't know about these other two guys. Are they in my administration?
9th July 2007 03:11 PM
pdog
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
One down...2 to go P...

Must be nice to have so much clout around her that you get instantaneous answers at your beck and call

It was a stupid idea, and I had no idea... None... look at it now!!!
If it wasn't for stupidity and substance abuse, this place would be boring...
9th July 2007 03:12 PM
PartyDoll MEG God P...I am so impressed with your importance!!

George W Bush..and he didn't even have to edit his post!!!
9th July 2007 03:17 PM
pdog I'm still waiting on Bono and Morrisey...
9th July 2007 03:41 PM
Joey " I'm still waiting on Bono and Morrisey... "

9th July 2007 03:45 PM
pdog Joey has skill...

9th July 2007 03:46 PM
sirmoonie
9th July 2007 03:46 PM
Joey
quote:
pdog wrote:
Joey has skill...

9th July 2007 03:49 PM
Steven Stills Please take it easy on Bono. He has been overworked as of late, what with trying to save the world and all. He is a good man, and he is full of nothing but love!

That's why my good friend David Crosby wrote this song for him:

"Everybody's saying that Bono is love
Everybody's saying it's you know he is, mmm
Everyone yes everyone
Everyone's saying Bono is love

Everybody's saying that Bono is love (Bone is love)
Everybody's saying he's love (everybody's saying it, yeah)
Everybody's saying that Bono is love (Bone is love)
Everybody's saying he's love (everybody's saying it, yeah)Everybody's saying that Bono is love (Bone is love)
Everybody's saying he's love (everybody's saying it, yeah)Everybody's saying that Bono is love (Bone is love)
Everybody's saying he's love (everybody's saying it, yeah)

[Instrumental (Acoustic Guitars)]

Put on your slippers and run come pee
Everybody says that Macca ain't free
Take off your clothes and show me the way
Everybody says that Morrisey's gay
9th July 2007 03:50 PM
Parsimony
quote:
pdog wrote:
I'm not Travis BickelŪ

You surely aren't - yet. Cuz there's still a long, long way for you to go baby. And only the true, hard practice makes perfect.

9th July 2007 03:51 PM
sirmoonie
9th July 2007 03:52 PM
PartyDoll MEG OK P..you've done it....

Soon Elvis will probably return from the grave..to check in with you (OH that's right..he ain't dead)
9th July 2007 03:55 PM
pdog
quote:
Parsimony wrote:

You surely aren't - yet. Cuz there's still a long, long way for you to go baby. And only the true, hard practice makes perfect.

Inspiration is all I need, you know what I'm saying?

9th July 2007 04:00 PM
Morrisey Hotel I'm so, so very sorry I'm late, I was making Vegan Donuts and writing a song about how sad I am.

9th July 2007 04:01 PM
sirmoonie
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)