ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Olympiastadion, Berlin- 21st July 2006
© Johannes Eisele with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: after leave stones, when MT play together with ONE of them? Return to archive
20th July 2006 02:17 PM
gustavobala 1975 now look - ronnie wood album
1976-77 pay pack follow - john phillips album
1981 dec,14 kansas - american tour 1981
dec 86 lone star cafe - NY (with keith richards)
1988 talk is cheap - keith richards album
1989 hall of fame

did you know more?
thanxs
20th July 2006 02:48 PM
doo doo doo Dude He was supposed to play with them at the Astoria gig in 2003 but the band nixed him at the 11th hour.

MT has also stated recently that he would like to join them on their current Europeon tour for a show but sadly I'm afraid the band is too chickenshit to allow him the spot light again.

Here is the recent article

[Edited by doo doo doo Dude]
20th July 2006 02:53 PM
jb Agree 100%............Keith would never let it happen....MT, on his worst day, runs rings around he and RW.
20th July 2006 03:13 PM
Nellcote "Agree 100%............Keith would never let it happen....MT, on his worst day, runs rings around he and RW."
You are hovering towards not being greeted!
20th July 2006 03:20 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
gustavobala wrote:
1988 talk is cheap - keith richards album

What song or songs? Is he credited?

Thanks,
TBS
20th July 2006 03:22 PM
jb
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
"Agree 100%............Keith would never let it happen....MT, on his worst day, runs rings around he and RW."
You are hovering towards not being greeted!

I feel thr Yankees will win..................><
20th July 2006 03:23 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

I feel thr Yankees will win..................><

I fear you are incorrect....The Sox will win again this year (if not the White, then the Red). I do not see the Yanks making the playoffs....to old/broken down in their rotation, and sans a major move, not enough firepower to make up for several "off years"

The National Leauge will be lucky if they are not swept in the WS
20th July 2006 03:26 PM
Nellcote We lost Wakefield today for a month.
Our minor league pitching is stepping
up big time, however, we may need a shot of salvation.
Mark Redmond would look good in a Sox uni..
As a Sox fan, one knows never to count out
the Yanks. Torre should be manager of the
year, making that lineup hum with all of the
issues he's faced.
20th July 2006 03:27 PM
RollingstonesUSA Get rid of the DH!
20th July 2006 03:31 PM
jb Marlins are a proud 41-50...very competitive for a 15 mil pay-roll. We won 2 series in less than 10 yrs and are better than both red/white sox.........17-0-the perfect season!
20th July 2006 03:36 PM
Nellcote CNN has just reported an Acapulco Gold cloud over South Florida, JB have you inhaled?
BTW, did you see this front page scandal, looks like this one might not go away quietly...

http://thetrack.bostonherald.com/moreTrack/view.bg?articleid=149076

Don't forget 21-0 over two seasons you dreamer...
20th July 2006 03:46 PM
jpenn11
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:
What song or songs? Is he credited?
Thanks,
TBS

Could have stood you up

20th July 2006 03:49 PM
jb
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
CNN has just reported an Acapulco Gold cloud over South Florida, JB have you inhaled?
BTW, did you see this front page scandal, looks like this one might not go away quietly...

http://thetrack.bostonherald.com/moreTrack/view.bg?articleid=149076

Don't forget 21-0 over two seasons you dreamer...

Trouble for the Bon Jovi lover!!!
20th July 2006 03:50 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
jpenn11 wrote:

Could have stood you up

Thanks!! Will give it a spin tonight.
20th July 2006 04:20 PM
gustavobala
quote:
doo doo doo Dude wrote:
He was supposed to play with them at the Astoria gig in 2003 but the band nixed him at the 11th hour.

MT has also stated recently that he would like to join them on their current Europeon tour for a show but sadly I'm afraid the band is too chickenshit to allow him the spot light again.

Here is the recent article

[Edited by doo doo doo Dude]

thanxs doo doo....

he is in europe now: (from www.micktaylor.net)

Friday, 21st July 2006
Event: A night for Nikki Sudden
Venue: Dirty Water Club, Tufnell Park
City: London
Programme will start at 21:30
More info from Nikki's website www.nikkisudden.com (news section)
and www.dirtywaterclub.co.uk

Date: 15th July, 2006 - Pictures
Event: Flakasand Rock and Blues Festival, Sweden
City: Övermorjärv, about 40 km northwest of Kalix
Showtime: 23:00 (Mick Taylor and Wentus Blues Band)
20th July 2006 05:25 PM
Mel Belli
quote:
doo doo doo Dude wrote:
He was supposed to play with them at the Astoria gig in 2003 but the band nixed him at the 11th hour.

I've heard various theories about this supposed reunion, the most plausible of which is that he was invited to play on "Rock Me Baby" but failed to show up for a soundcheck. However, I asked Chuck Leavell about it and he said unequivocally that there were no plans for an MT guest-spot.
20th July 2006 05:55 PM
TomL As Kieth once said, you DO NOT QUIT THE FUCKING ROLLING STONES. ONE LOVE...ONE LOVE....
20th July 2006 06:41 PM
doo doo doo Dude
quote:
TomL wrote:
As Kieth once said, you DO NOT QUIT THE FUCKING ROLLING STONES. ONE LOVE...ONE LOVE....

Unless you're Brian Jones and you're uncerimoniously fired by the band whilst Keith steals your girlfriend. I guess this also means that MT and Bill are still in the band?

As far as the Astoria gig, I heard various rumors that MT was indeed supposed to play and was even spotted at the gig. Who knows?
20th July 2006 08:32 PM
Navin The Stones had Solomon Burke guest at one of their club gigs....and the floor almost caved in...this scared the Stones very much and they did not want to take chances inviting Mick Taylor for any of their club gigs.
20th July 2006 08:50 PM
pdog Good thing about MT, he literally will work for food!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)