ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Olympiastadion, Berlin- 21st July 2006
© Johannes Eisele with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Bridges... DVD back on the US charts Return to archive Page: 1 2
20th July 2006 02:42 AM
Soldatti The B2B DVD is back again on the US video charts by first time since January 2001, it peaked at #2 in 1998.
http://www.billboard.biz/bb/charts/videos/comp_musicvideos.jsp
20th July 2006 11:23 AM
jb Hate it....the St. Louis shoiw with the faux vote for "Waiting on a friend".....(Josh redmond guest)
20th July 2006 11:37 AM
Saint Sway
quote:
jb wrote:
Hate it....the St. Louis shoiw with the faux vote for "Waiting on a friend".....(Josh redmond guest)

I've yet to meet a Stones fan that voted of WOAF that night.

the JFK "lone bullet" theory holds more water
20th July 2006 12:06 PM
Egbert I enjoy the STL B2B performance more than any on Four Flicks. Keith's playing slipped a bit somewhere between 1997-2002. And WOAF was great - Redmond's solo was superb.
20th July 2006 12:37 PM
Soldatti The band sounds great on the B2B DVD.
20th July 2006 12:38 PM
deuce How can you hate this performance!?

It's Keith's modern peak as a guitarist. I love this show
20th July 2006 12:38 PM
jb Keith has steadily declined since 81.....he is basically posing more than playing. Blondie really fills in the gaps-gold rings on him.
[Edited by jb]
20th July 2006 12:41 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
Keith has steadily declined since 81.....he is basically posing more than playing. Blondie really fills in the gaps-gold rings on him.
[Edited by jb]

just hours before the show "She's A Rainbow" was leading the vote far and away...this was a ruse!
20th July 2006 12:49 PM
RollingstonesUSA
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

just hours before the show "She's A Rainbow" was leading the vote far and away...this was a ruse!

20th July 2006 12:51 PM
Mikey Out of control from this show kicks ass! So does JJF.
20th July 2006 01:02 PM
Some Guy I don't own this dvd but PBS was playing the show a while back and for a contribution you would recieve the disc.
20th July 2006 01:03 PM
RollingstonesUSA
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
I don't own this dvd but PBS was playing the show a while back and for a contribution you would recieve the disc.

How are you today....
20th July 2006 01:05 PM
Some Guy
quote:
RollingstonesUSA wrote:

How are you today....

good man how you be? off today? hows the weather?
20th July 2006 01:06 PM
RollingstonesUSA I have been waiting for 3days for something to happen! I'm hopin', I will be comin home at the end of the month or early August....its motherfuckintruckin HOT!
20th July 2006 01:07 PM
Ihavelotsajam One of the worst bored, fat-ass, standing-still-with-arms-crossed audiences EVER. Have a hard time watching that show for that reason.
20th July 2006 01:07 PM
jb
quote:
Ihavelotsajam wrote:
One of the worst bored, fat-ass, standing-still-with-arms-crossed audiences EVER. Have a hard time watching that show for that reason.

100% correct sir-and remember the fake tit shots ???
20th July 2006 01:10 PM
RollingstonesUSA
quote:
jb wrote:

100% correct sir-and remember the fake tit shots ???

20th July 2006 01:12 PM
Jumping Jack 97-98 shows from Chicago, Argentina, Rio, Poland, Bremen, Istanbul are all better than St. L. Dave Matthews is not much better than Timberdick and another Stones humiliation!
20th July 2006 01:20 PM
GimmeExile Interesting! Why do you think it's back in the charts?
20th July 2006 01:26 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
97-98 shows from Chicago, Argentina, Rio, Poland, Bremen, Istanbul are all better than St. L. Dave Matthews is not much better than Timberdick and another Stones humiliation!

agreed...and that says alot because the Chicago show is the opening show and it is much tighter/better performed. I was at both Chicago shows and the St Louis show, and was disappointed leaving the ST Louis show.
20th July 2006 01:41 PM
jb You left the U2 show unhappy as well???
20th July 2006 02:02 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
You left the U2 show unhappy as well???

and about 2/3 of the way through...it was one of the few instances where I told my wife that I would not accompany her to ever again. I have went to several musicals, museums, and even the Shedd Aquarium (a virtual house of horrors for a sufferer of Ichthyophobia) (see: http://www.phobia-fear-release.com/ichthyophobia.html)

I am generally miserable at these events (also see movie theaters), but I smile, clap, and purchase refreshments for her knowing that she will always attend stones concerts and local live music with me (except when she is in labor).

The foot/cape was put down..NO MORE U2 Concerts ever!!!!
20th July 2006 02:02 PM
Jumping Jack St. L. does have good BBQ.
20th July 2006 02:06 PM
Saint Sway The WGN footage of Pug, with tears rolling down his face, singing "Where The Streets Have No Name" with his arms outstreched towards Bono is priceless.
20th July 2006 02:07 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
St. L. does have good BBQ.

I was not impressed, found much better BBQ in KC and Memphis. The St Louis Chain of "Bandannas" was an embarrassment to cows and sauce makers alike!
20th July 2006 02:59 PM
Bruno I like the performance (especially Gimme Shelter) but the fake audience cheers give me nausea.

Rio was sooooooo better, I hope you have the copy cause it has the best Gimme Shelter with Ronnie ever. EVER.
20th July 2006 03:16 PM
Jumping Jack The difference between good Q and great Q is hickory trees. Try East Tennessee and the Carolinas!
20th July 2006 03:22 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
The difference between good Q and great Q is hickory trees. Try East Tennessee and the Carolinas!

I shall do that! Sadly, I have been warned that there is a contigent of posters on the east coast who want to "rough me up"
20th July 2006 03:33 PM
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

I shall do that! Sadly, I have been warned that there is a contigent of posters on the east coast who want to "rough me up"

Lose bowel movements ala memphis for you????
20th July 2006 03:34 PM
Jumping Jack JJ recommends bringing beer and great Q to any summit to assure being safely greeted.

BTW, great Q comes from pigs and hickory chips, not beef and cow chips common in Nebraska and other mid-western states.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)