ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Olympiastadion, Berlin- 21st July 2006
© Johannes Eisele with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: ***THE STONES ARE SHIT*** Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
20th July 2006 08:40 PM
corgi37 Having a place to vent one feelings is very important. I love this place more than other i go to, because it so much more rewarding stirring up my beloved Yanks. Other places i go to, they just dont get it, and bring out the flag and how we owe them for WW2.

MT V RW is stupid as far as i am concerned. We should be more worried about U2 vs Stones.

Or, more to the point, why, with a new-ish album and them seemingly playing/performing very, very well, they are playing to no where full stadiums.

Maybe a permanent gig in Vegas is the answer? Get a ticket with every $50.00 spent in the bistro or something like that.
20th July 2006 08:42 PM
pdog
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
Maybe a permanent gig in Vegas is the answer? Get a ticket with every $50.00 spent in the bistro or something like that.

Bistro, that doesn't sound very American to me!
20th July 2006 09:33 PM
glencar
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
Having a place to vent one feelings is very important. I love this place more than other i go to, because it so much more rewarding stirring up my beloved Yanks. Other places i go to, they just dont get it, and bring out the flag and how we owe them for WW2.

MT V RW is stupid as far as i am concerned. We should be more worried about U2 vs Stones.

Or, more to the point, why, with a new-ish album and them seemingly playing/performing very, very well, they are playing to no where full stadiums.

WE ONLY TELL THE FRENCH THAT THEY OWE US FOR WWII. YOU GUYS DID YOUR PART. WE'VE NEVER ACCUSED YOU GUYS OF BEING PUSSIES!!!!!!
20th July 2006 10:05 PM
oldkr I predict the stones in Vegas in the next 5 to 8, followed by a Celine like circus show, finally ending their career with 'The Stones On Ice'

OLDKR
20th July 2006 10:12 PM
pdog
quote:
oldkr wrote:
I predict the stones in Vegas in the next 5 to 8, followed by a Celine like circus show, finally ending their career with 'The Stones On Ice'

OLDKR

Jagger aspires to be a Vegas act, while Keith will play til he dies, no matter where that is. Charlie will not do it and will have to be replaced, Ronnie will not live long enough, so will see the return of the Circus Seal, we call Mick Taylor!
21st July 2006 12:57 PM
ExileInLA It will turn into a literal Rock and Roll Circus featuring

Mick and Keith of the Rolling Stones
Celine Dion
Richard Marx
Michael Bolton
Wayne Newton
might as well invite Ringo Starr and just call it an All Starr band...

why not...

this band is so miserable right now...
21st July 2006 12:58 PM
glencar I hope Mick is keeping a diary!
21st July 2006 01:05 PM
pdog Mick is making a list!
21st July 2006 01:10 PM
glencar Someone at shidobeeeeeeeee posted that the Stones on the fall tour will be getting back to the basic band. Would that that were true! I'd love to see the hangers-on get the heave-fucking-ho.
21st July 2006 01:12 PM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
Someone at shidobeeeeeeeee posted that the Stones on the fall tour will be getting back to the basic band. Would that that were true! I'd love to see the hangers-on get the heave-fucking-ho.

They did say shorter shows, with big surprises were in store!

I will spend my childrens college funds and rob the piggy banks for this one, if it is true!
21st July 2006 01:19 PM
glencar this will be the last time...
21st July 2006 01:21 PM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
this will be the last time...

I will break the bank and Max the Credit cards... Time to burn those miles and go out with a blast!!!
I just got excited, either that or I need to poop!
21st July 2006 03:02 PM
ExileInLA Whatever to the basic band.

Who the hell is going to play guitar when Ron AND Keith don't feel like playing? Blondie won't be there. Great. Now what?

These guys are a fucking media circus with bad vibes all around because of the prices. It's not gonna be better. It's just gonna be a big farewell with shitty playing because they just don't care anymore.
21st July 2006 03:05 PM
ListenToTheLion
quote:
ExileInLA wrote:
Whatever to the basic band.

Who the hell is going to play guitar when Ron AND Keith don't feel like playing? Blondie won't be there. Great. Now what?

These guys are a fucking media circus with bad vibes all around because of the prices. It's not gonna be better. It's just gonna be a big farewell with shitty playing because they just don't care anymore.

Right ... just look at the pic with Ronnie acting like an idiot while somebody is crawling over the floor. Why can't he just play his GODDAMN guitar!
21st July 2006 03:07 PM
ExileInLA AND...

what the fuck is with a big stadium tour? if they really wanted to do this the right way they would go for areas and do it up 72 style. 90 minute sets. no encore. no fireworks. just playing. if they could only play...
21st July 2006 03:10 PM
Some Guy This tour aint a must...
It's a bust, bust, bust.
21st July 2006 06:00 PM
Joey

**** IT'S PUB TIME *****

Bye Bye everyone .......

Bye Bons !!!!!

21st July 2006 06:35 PM
glencar Don't drink & drive, Joey! Stumble around instead!
Page: 1 2 3 4
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)