ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Olympiastadion, Berlin- 21st July 2006
© Johannes Eisele with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: ***THE STONES ARE SHIT*** Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
18th July 2006 12:10 PM
oldkr Anybody who feels the need to tell me MT was better than RW or Keith needs to retire, or charlie will be dead in a week or there will be no US fall tour or any other nonesense ,

please post it here then I don't have to read it elsewhere!

THANKS

OLDKR
18th July 2006 12:16 PM
star star MT was better than RW!
18th July 2006 12:18 PM
Honky Tonk Man I don't think the US Fall tour issue is nonsense at all. They shouldn’t even contemplate going back there 'till they've rescheduled all the cancelled European shows.
18th July 2006 12:18 PM
jb Hello Oldkr(BKRROTN). Your efforts over the years to keep us abreast in alkl things Keith is much appreciated. You have earned the respect and friendship of many. We salute your tiredless effort to make the worls a better place for all Stones fans-both US and the rest of the world. God bless.

P.S.-MT was/is the best guitar player the Stones ever had.
18th July 2006 12:26 PM
Dan I denounce the fall US tour!
18th July 2006 12:30 PM
ListenToTheLion No mini-Tour!!!! A serious prediction.
18th July 2006 12:31 PM
Saint Sway Mick Taylor was the shit Hoss
18th July 2006 12:35 PM
ListenToTheLion But Keith was better than Mick T.
18th July 2006 12:35 PM
voodoopug oldkr is a well respected fan and should not be attacked! He is a pug owner and a fine person!!!!
18th July 2006 12:38 PM
ListenToTheLion
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
oldkr is a well respected fan and should not be attacked! He is a pug owner and a fine person!!!!

No one has attacked him so far!
18th July 2006 12:39 PM
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
oldkr is a well respected fan and should not be attacked! He is a pug owner and a fine person!!!!

I have had the plerasure of meeting the young gentlemen several times, with Atlanta vbreakfest at Ritz being most memorable. He is , indeed, a gentlemen and has alwasy been a strong avocate of all things Stonesey........
18th July 2006 12:40 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

I have had the plerasure of meeting the young gentlemen several times, with Atlanta vbreakfest at Ritz being most memorable. He is , indeed, a gentlemen and has alwasy been a strong avocate of all things Stonesey........

many call him the Largest Keef Resource on the Web (aka TLKROTW)
18th July 2006 12:47 PM
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

many call him the Largest Keef Resource on the Web (aka TLKROTW)

I have referred to him as "The biggest Keith Richards resource On The Net".............I feel he has been an outstanding contributor of information that many of us would otherwise be unaware of..........My god bless Oldkr.....(LKRROTN)
18th July 2006 12:51 PM
pdog I'm seriously considering taking up knitting!
18th July 2006 12:58 PM
LadyJane
quote:
pdog wrote:
I'm seriously considering taking up knitting!

Bastard...I just spit water all over my desk.

A list posting my friend.

LMFAO.

LJ.

PS...Howe humiliating for RO that an esteemed poster such as oldKR must post a thread such as this!!!!!!!
[Edited by LadyJane]
18th July 2006 01:03 PM
pdog
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
PS...Howe humiliating for RO that an esteemed poster such as oldKR must post a thread such as this!!!!!!!
[Edited by LadyJane]

Seems everyone is going a bit crazy these days... Even TV is insane. My favorite TV show The War In Iraq has been replaced by this summers newest hit, On The Brink Of War: Lebanon...
At least we got The Stones!!!
18th July 2006 01:27 PM
voodoopug
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

Bastard...I just spit water all over my desk.

A list posting my friend.

LMFAO.

LJ.

[Edited by LadyJane]

over that? by pdog standards, that is near the bottom of his list of material? I fear that our predictions continuing to come true has affected the members of RO. We will soon have the mini tour and can once again be satisfied by giving thousands of dollars to receive priceless entertainment!
18th July 2006 01:35 PM
pdog
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
by pdog standards, that is near the bottom of his list of material?

Nothing I post is contrived... I don't have material... I'm really always like this! You will see in NYC this fall...
18th July 2006 01:37 PM
Maxlugar Brian Jones - Dead.
Mick Taylor - Still alive and playing fantastically.
Keith Richards - Can still do it for the most part.
Ronnie Wood - Lazy, drunk clown collecting fat paychecks.

Of the available guitarists associated with The Rolling Stones, I shall hope for the two best (and alive) ones.

I pick Mick Taylor and Keith Richards.

God bless you all.

18th July 2006 01:38 PM
pdog He really is SPECIAL.
18th July 2006 01:40 PM
voodoopug
quote:
pdog wrote:

Nothing I post is contrived... I don't have material... I'm really always like this! You will see in NYC this fall...

not at all meant as a slight, I was just posting that your spontaneous posting, while consistantly top notch does have its stand out material, and knitting just wasnt one of them...better than most posts on this board, but not to the level where we raised the bar.
18th July 2006 01:41 PM
pdog
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

not at all meant as a slight, I was just posting that your spontaneous posting, while consistantly top notch does have its stand out material, and knitting just wasnt one of them...better than most posts on this board, but not to the level where we raised the bar.

That was serious, I'm knitting!
I will knit sock monkeys of The Stones and sell them at shows!
18th July 2006 01:47 PM
egon I am no longer a fan, for the have screwed me too hard
& too long this tour around and frankly my ass hurts.

Having said that, i'll probably start walking around
like a headless chicken as soon as we get closer
to the Nice gig.

8 august = 3 weeks from now (ooeh..)

I think the headless chicken thing may have
been something i translated directly from Dutch.
But i trust you understand what i mean.
18th July 2006 02:03 PM
voodoopug
quote:
oldkr wrote:
Anybody who feels the need to tell me MT was better than RW or Keith needs to retire, or charlie will be dead in a week or there will be no US fall tour or any other nonesense ,

please post it here then I don't have to read it elsewhere!

THANKS

OLDKR

We predicted months ago that our beloved oldkr would be pushed and be forced to become angry. OLDKR is a friend of ours, and nonsense should no longer be directed to him, Doug, Voodoo, or Gazza, or consider yourself no longer greeted!
18th July 2006 02:19 PM
Honky Tonk Man
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
Mick Taylor - Still alive and playing fantastically.

I pick Mick Taylor and Keith Richards.

God bless you all.

Yeah, but Mick Taylor is FAT! I was quite shocked when I saw him in the flesh with John Mayall a couple of years ago. In my opinion you need to be skinny to be a Stone. It's kind of the unwritten rule.
18th July 2006 02:30 PM
Maxlugar [quote]Honky Tonk Man wrote:

Yeah, but Mick Taylor is FAT! I was quite shocked when I saw him in the flesh with John Mayall a couple of years ago. In my opinion you need to be skinny to be a Stone. It's kind of the unwritten rule.

Darryl, Bobby and Lisa have not gotten the memo. I know they are not offical members but they share the stage just like a Stone.

Mick Taylor's weight gain should not be taken anymore seriously than Charlie's snow white hair or Keith incredibly wrinkled face. These are not young men anymore and sometimes old guys get fat. I don't care. The man plays beautifully. That's what I care about. If people want a skinny guy who barely plays onstage as opposed to a heavier guy with chops, that's sad.

18th July 2006 02:31 PM
Joey
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

Mick Taylor's weight gain should not be taken anymore seriously than Charlie's snow white hair or Keith incredibly wrinkled face. These are not young men anymore and sometimes old guys get fat. I don't care. The man plays beautifully. That's what I care about. If people want a skinny guy who barely plays onstage as opposed to a heavier guy with chops, that's sad.

Maxy ?!?!

18th July 2006 02:34 PM
Maxlugar [quote]Joey wrote:

Maxy ?!?!

Yes, Maxy:

18th July 2006 02:37 PM
Honky Tonk Man
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
[quote]Honky Tonk Man wrote:
If people want a skinny guy who barely plays onstage as opposed to a heavier guy with chops, that's sad.

Are you reffering to Ronald Wood? LOL
18th July 2006 02:39 PM
voodoopug PLEASE DELETE ALL POSTS EXCEPT FOR THE FIRST ONE, OLDKR DOES NOT DESERVE THIS!
Page: 1 2 3 4
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)