ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Olympiastadion, Berlin- 21st July 2006
© Johannes Eisele with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Who To Return To Australia/New album Return to archive
18th July 2006 01:32 AM
StickyFishFingers Just came across this exciting news on undercover.com.au:

The Who To Return To Australia

by Paul Cashmere

July 18 2006

The Who will include Australia on the upcoming world tour.

At a press conference last week, founding members Pete Townshend and Roger Daltrey announced they will go back on the road for their first world tour in 20 years.

The tour will start in Philadelphia on September 12 and head through the USA, Canada, Asia, Europe and Australia.

Townshend has also confirmed that the band will release their first studio album in 24 years soon. 'Roger and I are both fit and ready to rock' the 61 year old guitarist announced.

The Who last toured Australia in 2004 after a 36 year absence. At their Melbourne show, Townshend told the audience they would return to Australia "soon" and is making good the promise.

19th July 2006 01:24 AM
corgi37 Count me in. I'll be there.
19th July 2006 08:11 AM
glencar I will have to pass as it conflicts with the USA mini-tour.
19th July 2006 09:07 AM
StickyFishFingers I seriously doubt the Who will come over to Perth so I'll wait until I know the dates of their east coast shows & conveniently suggest to my wife a family visit to her family in Canberra which will then 'coincidentally' be scheduled for around the same time as they are playing in Sydney or Melbourne hehehehe
19th July 2006 09:31 AM
Joey
quote:
StickyFishFingers wrote:
I seriously doubt the Who will come over to Perth so I'll wait until I know the dates of their east coast shows & conveniently suggest to my wife a family visit to her family in Canberra which will then 'coincidentally' be scheduled for around the same time as they are playing in Sydney or Melbourne hehehehe

You are much loved by Joey ( See : KING CORGI )
20th July 2006 01:04 AM
IanBillen
Who is to sponsor the new Who tour?

A. Budweiser
B. VH1
C. NAMBLA

Your guess is as good as mine...

Ian
20th July 2006 04:29 PM
BILL PERKS
quote:
IanBillen wrote:

Who is to sponsor the new Who tour?

A. Budweiser
B. VH1
C. NAMBLA

Your guess is as good as mine...

Ian

C...THAT'S POSTIN ,IAN!!!!!!!!!
20th July 2006 04:52 PM
Joey
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:

C...THAT'S POSTIN ,IAN!!!!!!!!!

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)