ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Olympiastadion, Berlin- 21st July 2006
© Johannes Eisele with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: How many of you like other bands more?? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
18th July 2006 05:33 PM
LadyJane And where it will ultimately get you.

LJ.
18th July 2006 05:35 PM
pdog
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
We must all remember where humor got our friend FPM!

Across the street?
18th July 2006 07:13 PM
Sir Stonesalot I don't know if I can answer your question properly JB...it's kinda complicated, but I'll give it a try.

Are you talking the CURRENT incarnation of Rolling Stones Inc.? Or are you talking about The STONES of the past?

Lemme say this. Stones from 1964-1986...I hold no one in higher regard. Stones from 1989-1999...I still hold the Stones in high regard, but I enjoy some other bands just as much. Rolling $tones Inc 2000-present...there's about 100 bands or more that I'd rather listen to.

Does that answer your question?
18th July 2006 08:14 PM
pdog
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
I don't know if I can answer your question properly JB...it's kinda complicated, but I'll give it a try.

Are you talking the CURRENT incarnation of Rolling Stones Inc.? Or are you talking about The STONES of the past?

Lemme say this. Stones from 1964-1986...I hold no one in higher regard. Stones from 1989-1999...I still hold the Stones in high regard, but I enjoy some other bands just as much. Rolling $tones Inc 2000-present...there's about 100 bands or more that I'd rather listen to.

Pretty much sums it up for me like that too! Alot of what I'm going through with the last two tours is kinda of like a really long break up with someone you love to death, but you know it's over, so you fuck alot and still hangout!
18th July 2006 09:40 PM
Twostoned You must look to your soul.
18th July 2006 10:26 PM
Lazy Bones
quote:
Joey wrote:
I just took my afternoon shit

Lately, I've made it a habit to carry shit tickets with me while reading RO.

You just never know...
19th July 2006 12:03 AM
Gimme Shelter THE STONES RULE ABOVE ALL!!!!!!!
19th July 2006 10:26 AM
jb
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
I don't know if I can answer your question properly JB...it's kinda complicated, but I'll give it a try.

Hello SS ............I am referring to "all time" favorite. Despite the horrendous 86-current output( and truly disappointing ABB), do you still rank them as your favorite band of all time????
[Edited by jb]
19th July 2006 11:02 AM
voodoopug
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
And where it will ultimately get you.

LJ.

I will again spend thousands on the mini tour and look forward to meeting members of the inner circle while dining at yet to be disclosed, but already reserved locations!
19th July 2006 11:05 AM
F505
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

I will again spend thousands on the mini tour and look forward to meeting members of the inner circle while dining at yet to be disclosed, but already reserved locations!

You do know there will be no Mini-Tour, do you?
19th July 2006 11:07 AM
voodoopug
quote:
F505 wrote:

You do know there will be no Mini-Tour, do you?

Facts You Need To Know About Voodoopug (NSR)

Rather than being birthed like a normal child, Voodoopug instead decided to punch his way out of his mother's womb. Shortly thereafter he grew a beard.

Voodoopug sold his soul to the devil for his rugged good looks and unparalleled martial arts ability. Shortly after the transaction was finalized, Pug roundhouse kicked the devil in the face and took his soul back. The devil, who appreciates irony, couldn't stay mad and admitted he should have seen it coming. They now play poker every second Wednesday of the month.

Voodoopug does not sleep. He waits.

Voodoopug built a time machine and went back in time to stop the JFK assassination. As Oswald shot, Pug met all three bullets with his beard, deflecting them. JFK's head exploded out of sheer amazement.

Voodoopug once roundhouse kicked someone so hard that his foot broke the speed of light, went back in time, and killed Amelia Earhart while she was flying over the Pacific Ocean.

Voodoopug won 'Jumanji' without ever saying the word. He simply beat the living shit out of everything that was thrown at him, and the game forfeited.

Voodoopug is currently suing NBC, claiming Law and Order are trademarked names for his left and right legs.

The chief export of Voodoopug is pain.

Voodoopug is not hung like a horse... horses are hung like Voodoopug

Voodoopug doesnt shave; he kicks himself in the face. The only thing that can cut Voodoopug is Voodoopug.

Voodoopug lost his virginity before his dad did.

If you can see Voodoopug, he can see you. If you can't see Voodoopug you may be only seconds away from death.

Voodoopug was the fourth Wiseman. He brought baby Jesus the gift of "beard". Jesus wore it proudly to his dying day. The other Wisemen, jealous of Jesus' obvious gift favoritism, used their combined influence to have Pug omitted from the Bible. Shortly after all three died of roundhouse kick related deaths.

Voodoopug can make a woman climax by simply pointing at her and saying "booya".

Voodoopug once ate three 72 oz. steaks in one hour. He spent the first 45 minutes having sex with his waitress.

When Voodoopug sends in his taxes, he sends blank forms and includes only a picture of himself, crouched and ready to attack. Voodoopug has not had to pay taxes ever.

Voodoopug doesn't read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.

When Voodoopug plays Oregon Trail his family does not die from cholera or dysentery, but rather roundhouse kicks to the face. He also requires no wagon, since he carries the oxen, axels, and buffalo meat on his back. He always makes it to Oregon before you.

After much debate, President Truman decided to drop the atomic bomb on Hiroshima rather than the alternative of sending Voodoopug. His reasoning? It was more "humane".

Voodoopug once shot a German plane down with his finger, by yelling, "Bang!"

Filming on location for Walker: Texas Ranger, Voodoopug brought a stillborn baby lamb back to life by giving it a prolonged beard rub. Shortly after the farm animal sprang back to life and a crowd had gathered, Voodoopug roundhouse kicked the animal, breaking its neck, to remind the crew once more that Pug giveth, and the good Pug, he taketh away.

The original theme song to the Transformers was actually "Voodoopug--more than meets the eye, Voodoopug--robot in disguise," and starred Voodoopug as a Texas Ranger who defended the earth from drug-dealing Decepticons and could turn into a pick-up. This was far too much awesome for a single show, however, so it was divided.

One of the greatest cover-ups of the last century was the fact that Hitler did not commit suicide in his bunker, but was in fact tea-bagged to death by Voodoopug.
19th July 2006 11:09 AM
F505 I don't read anything concerning the cape.
19th July 2006 11:10 AM
voodoopug
quote:
F505 wrote:
I don't read anything concerning the cape.

19th July 2006 11:11 AM
F505 Thanks!
19th July 2006 11:25 AM
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Sadly, many people that were greeted first tour, will be on the outside looking in. I have already made reservations at the Hotels that I stayed at last tour with "floater dates" . Off course, I would love to see a few of you at or near the venue, but the Hotel will be off limits and I will not interupt my meal at the Bristol Room for anyone.....(sans Pug, Gazza, and Joey).
19th July 2006 11:26 AM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:

but the Hotel will be off limits and I will not interupt my meal at the Bristol Room for anyone.....(sans Pug, Gazza, and Joey).

You are much loved by Joey

kins !
19th July 2006 11:31 AM
pdog What day is today?
19th July 2006 11:33 AM
jb
quote:
pdog wrote:
What day is today?

Everyday can be a Holiday if you start it woth a smile!!!!
19th July 2006 11:35 AM
Joey
quote:
pdog wrote:
What day is today?

When you walk through a storm
Keep your head held high
And don't be afraid of the dark
At the end of the storm
Is a golden sky
And the sweet silver song of a lark
Walk on through the wind
Walk on through the rain
Though your dreams be tossed and blown
Walk on, walk on, with hope in your heart
And you'll never walk alone
You'll never walk alone
19th July 2006 12:14 PM
erbissell Stones all the Way.
19th July 2006 12:44 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
pdog wrote:
What day is today?

Everyone knows that Wednesday is Prince Spaghetti Day!
19th July 2006 04:41 PM
mojoman there are other bands? lol!!!
19th July 2006 05:53 PM
Saint Sway the cape is much loved and discussed. Deservedly so. But I feel the top hat is being overlooked.

in that sense, Pug's top hat is truly the Ian Stewart of his costume

quote:
voodoopug wrote:

19th July 2006 06:01 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
the cape is much loved and discussed. Deservedly so. But I feel the top hat is being overlooked.

in that sense, Pug's top hat is truly the Ian Stewart of his costume

the hat of humiliation??
19th July 2006 06:08 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

the hat of humiliation??

it takes guts to wear a top hat and cape!!

but it takes even more guts to get onstage with a band sporting a pink bass and a purple guitar they obviously bought at the Poison garage sale.

we must commend Pug on his efforts to bravely humble himself in front of a dozen patrons

[Edited by Saint Sway]
19th July 2006 11:40 PM
pdog I found my special purpose!
20th July 2006 12:13 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

it takes guts to wear a top hat and cape!!

but it takes even more guts to get onstage with a band sporting a pink bass and a purple guitar they obviously bought at the Poison garage sale.

we must commend Pug on his efforts to bravely humble himself in front of a dozen patrons

[Edited by Saint Sway]

I shall continue to sacrifice my own feelings for the good of others, because after all, I am here only to make dreams come true! Sway shall now be greeted in NYC.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)