ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Happy anniversary Gazza
Today 23 years ago Gazza lost his ears virginity!! Congratulations!!
Slane Castle, Republic of Ireland - 24th July 1982
© 1982 Denis O'Regan
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Be careful Return to archive Page: 1 2
July 20th, 2005 12:21 PM
jb
quote:
Moonisup wrote:
Over 10,000 Orthodox Jews protesting the existence of the state of Israel, and the recent beating of Orthodox Jews who protested in Israel against the uprooting of Jewish cemeteries of antiquity which was done in order to enable the construction of a highway #6, near Haifa, Israel – protest in front of the Israeli consulate New York City, Thursday, April 28, 2005 http://www.nkusa.org/activities/Demonstrations/April2805nyc.cfm

http://www.perspectives.com/forums/forum71/40132.html

Equal fanatics who beleive no Israel until Messiah comes...
July 20th, 2005 12:22 PM
stewed & Keefed Vaughan upbeat for Ashes contest
First Test, Lord's: England v Australia
Match starts 1030 BST Thursday

England leave out Tremlett
England begin the Ashes series against Australia at Lord's with the talent and self-confidence to give the world's best team a run for their money.

Skipper Michael Vaughan says their showing in the one-day series has alerted Australia to what they can do.

"I think they realise we're developing as a team. They believe we have match winners in the team.

"We hadn't beaten them for a long time but we were competitive until the last two games," Vaughan told BBC Five Live.

We've got to come to terms with the first game

Michael Vaughan

England have not beaten Australia at Lord's in 71 years, and have won only five of 32 matches between the sides at the home of cricket.

Balanced against that, however, is a record of 14 wins and only one defeat in their last 18 Tests, played against West Indies, New Zealand, South Africa and Bangladesh.

Vaughan said: "We can't control the fact that we haven't beaten them here since 1934; all we can control is the next five days.

"We're trying to break the Ashes series into small parts so we'll focus on the first day, the first session.

"It's important that we don't get too far ahead of ourselves. We've got to come to terms with the first game."

Here's to a classic set of Test matches

From David
Have your say on TMS

Aussie captain Ricky Ponting has yet to lose a match in any form of cricket at Lord's, a ground he says is "almost like a second home" for his side.

The touring team's eyes are firmly set on the pavilion boards which record Test centuries and five-wicket hauls.

"It's a great feeling playing here and there are lots of great memories," said Ponting.

"There are plenty of Australian names on the boards and there are plenty of guys who want their names up there."

Australia will wait to see whether pace bowler Jason Gillespie has recovered from a sore knee before naming their XI.

It's a great feeling playing at Lord's

Ricky Ponting
Australia handed Gillespie boost

But Ponting refused to confirm the final bowling place was a direct choice between Gillespie and Michael Kaspowicz.

"Jason had a day off but listening to the physio I don't think there will be any problems with him," he said.

"But there are five bowlers and three spots and Shaun Tait has been bowling well in the nets."

England will go into the side with their first-choice XI, having left seamer Chris Tremlett out of the squad.

Feature: No experience required

Debutant Kevin Pietersen is one of five England players appearing in their first Ashes Test, which Ponting says could be a "massive negative".

But Vaughan argued: "For 18 years we haven't competed in the Ashes with experienced teams.

"This is a young team with no scars. Let's see how these young lads go."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

England: M Trescothick, A Strauss, M Vaughan (capt), I Bell, K Pietersen, A Flintoff, G Jones, A Giles, M Hoggard, S Jones, S Harmison.

Australia (from): M Hayden, J Langer, R Ponting (capt), D Martyn, M Clarke, S Katich, A Gilchrist, S Warne, B Lee, J Gillespie, M Kasprovicz, G McGrath, S Tait.

July 20th, 2005 12:23 PM
Moonisup
July 20th, 2005 12:25 PM
stewed & Keefed Australia v England at Cricket.Now I am Afraid.
July 20th, 2005 12:31 PM
Moonisup This scares me!!!!

[Edited by Moonisup]
July 20th, 2005 12:38 PM
stewed & Keefed This scares me!!!!

July 20th, 2005 12:45 PM
FPM C10
quote:
jb wrote:
We must fillibuster this nominee at all cost..

Why? Do you think Bush will EVER appoint a Supreme Court Justice WE approve of?

That's not really the point anyway. This country is supposed to be about a balance between right and left, a pendulum. That pendulum broke off in 2000.

Our esteemed colleagues to the right prefer a dictatorship, an idiogarchy (hey I think I invented that word! "Rule by Idiots!)- I have no wish to return the favor. I don't want a democratic dictatorship either. I want a return to sanity.

Sadly, this position leaves me labeled as "unhinged"!

Whatever!

Hey, how many troops does Irael have in Iraq? Aren't they part of our mighty coalition?

Cuz yer either with us, or yer with the terrorists! No exceptions!
July 20th, 2005 01:03 PM
jb They won't allow Israelis on Arab soil or we would have won already....
Yes, the righties seek a country where women must use coat hangers to have an abortion, they hate gay people, and they seek to have the country run by big corporations free of lawsuits while their products maime people.
July 20th, 2005 04:53 PM
HellsRollingThunder I love the UK very much and would like to visit.

Okay why don't you guys just get it over with and show that girl
in the teeny weeny bikini butt Naked!! I know ya all are just dying to
do so but maybe you cannot on here. She is beautiful and has a
fantastic body but I have a feeling the guys may want more in this
pictures. If I am out of line and silly please accept my apologies.

The only nude male we women have seen on here is John
Lennon and Keith Richards. You guys have all the fun. Okay I
am sorry.
July 20th, 2005 04:58 PM
FPM C10
quote:
jb wrote:
They won't allow Israelis on Arab soil or we would have won already....

"They"? Who is exactly are "they" and since when does Israel give a fuck what "they" think?

"They" are not too happy about Americans on the Arabian peninsula either. But OUR god told us it was okay. What, does YOUR god tell you something different? Aren't both our gods in the same book?

Man, I get these fairy tales all mixed up.
July 20th, 2005 08:47 PM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
stewed & Keefed wrote:
Australia v England at Cricket.Now I am Afraid.

hey there S& K

looking forward to the series too

hopefully it will be a real contest - the first since '89

i would expect mick and charlie to put in appearance at at least one of the matches

as ponting has noted i think the first hour of the first test will be crucial to the entire series
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)