ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Happy anniversary Gazza
Today 23 years ago Gazza lost his ears virginity!! Congratulations!!
Slane Castle, Republic of Ireland - 24th July 1982
© 1982 Denis O'Regan
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Be careful Return to archive Page: 1 2
July 20th, 2005 11:29 AM
jb This summers record high temperatures have already caused many deaths. Having lived in a tropical climate for over 30 ys, I , unlike most others, am able to deal with the high temperatures and remain unaffected. For those of you , as I suspect, who are having difficulty handling the heat, please remember the following:
1)Limit outdoor activities b/t the hrs of 12-3
2)Drink plenty of water to avoid dehydration
3)wear light weight breathable fabric(light colors)
4)Make sure to check on pets , children and the elderly .
5)Wear plenty of sunscreen
6)Enjoy a refreshing swim in your public pool/beach
[Edited by jb]
July 20th, 2005 11:31 AM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
This summers record high temperatures have already caused many deaths. Having lived in a tropical climate for over 30 ys, I , unlike most others, am able to deal with the high temperatures and remain unaffected. For those of you , as I suspect, who are having difficulty handling the heat, please remember the following:
[Edited by jb]

Further helping with the best way to control the heat. I recommend using a technique that I am well trained in and have been helping other with at trade shows throughout the country. The ADDA technique:

A: Assess - assess the situation, will you need to bring extra water, change of clothes. Is it too warm for pets and children to come out?

D: Decide - Decide whether or not the trip is necessary...plan necessary precautions if trek outdoors must be made.

D: Dictate - make clear your plans to other so that you can be accounted for in the event of a tragedy and also this will lead others to a safer way of thinking.

A: Act - take action...check on the elderly, exucute your plan, overplan, bring bottled water when you can

I am available to give my full seminar for those who are interested and have room in the budget for some fantastic corporate team building.
[Edited by voodoopug]
July 20th, 2005 11:35 AM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
This summers record high temperatures have already caused many deaths. Having lived in a tropical climate for over 30 ys, I , unlike most others, am able to deal with the high temperatures and remain unaffected. For those of you , as I suspect, who are having difficulty handling the heat, please remember the following:
[Edited by jb]

Natch !

July 20th, 2005 11:36 AM
jb Also, avoid alcohol as it dehydrates you.
July 20th, 2005 11:37 AM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
Also, avoid alcohol as it dehydrates you.

July 20th, 2005 11:38 AM
jb Thank you Pug and Joey for the helpful pointers....
July 20th, 2005 11:42 AM
Moonisup DRINK MORE BEER

[Edited by Moonisup]
July 20th, 2005 11:45 AM
Lazy Bones Even better than sunscreen will be my new Rocks Off tee!
July 20th, 2005 11:48 AM
jb
quote:
Lazy Bones wrote:
Even better than sunscreen will be my new Rocks Off tee!

I have not recieved my V-neck xx-large as of this post.
July 20th, 2005 11:53 AM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
I have not recieved my xx-large as of this post.

Here it BE ! :

July 20th, 2005 12:03 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
Thank you Pug and Joey for the helpful pointers....

" You Flatter Me Sir " !!!!!!

...." Ho ! " ..... " Ho ! " ..... " Ho ! "

Lil' Fiji ...........................................
July 20th, 2005 12:05 PM
jb John Roberts jr. shall strike a blow to womans rights, affirmative action, the envionment, and our right to privacy. The days of a free and open society are over....sadly, this country has moved to the extreme right and we , like the Roman Empire, shall implode in the next 2 centuries.
July 20th, 2005 12:06 PM
Joey " John Roberts jr. shall strike a blow to womans rights, affirmative action, the envionment, and our right to privacy. The days of a free and open society are over....sadly, this country has moved to the extreme right and we , like the Roman Empire, shall implode in the next 2 centuries. "

YESSIR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[ Edited by Baby Steelie ]
[Edited by Joey]
July 20th, 2005 12:08 PM
stewed & Keefed
July 20th, 2005 12:09 PM
Joey

I fight for :

July 20th, 2005 12:09 PM
jb W3e must fillibuster this nominee at all cost..let them use the nuclear option..then , when we return to power, we use if for every judge and set this country on the right track again.
They love babies and the death penatly....
July 20th, 2005 12:10 PM
stewed & Keefed
July 20th, 2005 12:11 PM
jb
quote:
Joey wrote:

I fight for :

Yet, our cowardly president wants Israel to negotiate with Muslim suicide bombers, yet he claims "we shall not negotiate with terrorists". He is no friend of the Jewish State...
July 20th, 2005 12:12 PM
jb
quote:
stewed & Keefed wrote:

Bless our English friends for their steadfast courage and determination in the face of recent music polls!!!
Moonisup I don't think everyone fights for Israel:

stewed & Keefed
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
He is no friend of the Jewish State...

Neither is :

July 20th, 2005 12:13 PM
jb
quote:
Moonisup wrote:
I don't think everyone fights for Israel:

Exactly Dutch Rik..they don't want a State, they want no Israel....
July 20th, 2005 12:13 PM
jb
quote:
Joey wrote:

Neither is :

A true hater who should be tried for treason....hopefully will die of painful bone cancer.
July 20th, 2005 12:14 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
Exactly Dutch Rik..they don't want a State, they want no Israel....

W- W- W- What ?!?!

July 20th, 2005 12:14 PM
Moonisup Over 10,000 Orthodox Jews protesting the existence of the state of Israel, and the recent beating of Orthodox Jews who protested in Israel against the uprooting of Jewish cemeteries of antiquity which was done in order to enable the construction of a highway #6, near Haifa, Israel – protest in front of the Israeli consulate New York City, Thursday, April 28, 2005 http://www.nkusa.org/activities/Demonstrations/April2805nyc.cfm

http://www.perspectives.com/forums/forum71/40132.html
July 20th, 2005 12:15 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
A true hater who should be tried for treason....hopefully will die of painful bone cancer.

[Edited by Joey]
July 20th, 2005 12:15 PM
stewed & Keefed Brave Little Belgium

July 20th, 2005 12:17 PM
stewed & Keefed
July 20th, 2005 12:18 PM
Joey " I don't think everyone fights for Israel: "

Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)