ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Happy anniversary Gazza
Today 23 years ago Gazza lost his ears virginity!! Congratulations!!
Slane Castle, Republic of Ireland - 24th July 1982
© 1982 Denis O'Regan
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Seat Numbering ?? Return to archive
July 20th, 2005 11:22 AM
rowen81 Hi - does anyone know how seats are numbered at Stones concerts? Specifically, I have to decide which tickets to sell off for the tour opener at Fenway: seats 5/6 or 21/22 in section A6 (left of the stage, so center seats in the section are important!). Does the numbering in each section usually go out from the center aisle, so that seat 1 is closest to center?

I appreciate any info.

thanks,
Hilary
July 20th, 2005 11:56 AM
gimmekeef I believe that is the case..the lower the number the closest to the left or center if you're facing the stage....
July 20th, 2005 12:09 PM
Mr Jimmy I phoned Ticketmaster to ask the same question about my seats in Toronto. At first, they didn't want to tell me, so I had to ask to speak to a supervisor. Eventually, a supervisor CONFIRMED that seats are numbered low to high, from left to right, while facing the stage. I asked how many seats per row and he wouldn't confirm because that can change hours before the show due to reconfigurations but he said that there were approximately 20 seats per row when they were sold. It's probably worth your while to phone Ticketmaster about Boston because it could be numbered in the opposite direction.
July 20th, 2005 12:44 PM
mac_daddy a detailed seating chart from the venue will tell you all you need to know...

google search the name of the venue + "seating chart"
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)