ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Happy anniversary Gazza
Today 23 years ago Gazza lost his ears virginity!! Congratulations!!
Slane Castle, Republic of Ireland - 24th July 1982
© 1982 Denis O'Regan
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Omaha Show Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
July 18th, 2005 01:53 PM
Joey
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
[
Somewhere in Nebraska, a clown cries as his dream goes up in smoke.

I hate clowns

http://www.newseum.org/todaysfrontpages/flash/
July 18th, 2005 01:58 PM
FPM C10
quote:
Joey wrote:

I hate clowns

July 18th, 2005 02:00 PM
Joey
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:

Now I REALLY loathe clowns .

July 18th, 2005 02:37 PM
Maxlugar [quote]Joey wrote:

Now I REALLY loathe clowns .

Does anyone like Berets?
July 18th, 2005 02:46 PM
parmeda
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
you must come to chicago, so you can be soothed

Yes, Joey!
...please do!

There's a barstool at Harry's just waiting for ya!

I will go that extra step further and make sure it's stategically placed near the restrooms
July 18th, 2005 02:49 PM
Joey
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
Does anyone like Berets?

Do You Like Sweaters ?

July 18th, 2005 02:51 PM
Joey
quote:
parmeda wrote:

Yes, Joey!
...please do!

I will go that extra step further and make sure it's stategically placed near the restrooms

Pammy ...................................

I only wish that I could !!!!!!!

http://www.harrycarays.com/chicago_media.cfm

July 18th, 2005 02:53 PM
Maxlugar [quote]parmeda wrote:

Yes, Joey!
...please do!

Is there someone there to push his stool in?
July 18th, 2005 02:55 PM
Joey
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 18th, 2005 03:02 PM
FPM C10 Max's anti-Kerry campaign has been so successful that I will NOT vote for him in '08!

Max, I think that damned Ed Muskie needs taken down a few pegs too.

July 18th, 2005 03:06 PM
Joey
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:
Max's anti-Kerry campaign has been so successful that I will NOT vote for him in '08!

I STILL say that Bushie43's Presidency may end like Richard Nixon's .

I also say , " Sell Corn " !!!!!!

Flacky Carson !

July 18th, 2005 03:16 PM
Maxlugar [quote]FPM C10 wrote:
Max's anti-Kerry campaign has been so successful that I will NOT vote for him in '08!

Damn Dirty Liberals!

July 18th, 2005 03:26 PM
parmeda
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

For you, Max...I could make that happen
July 18th, 2005 03:33 PM
Joey
quote:
parmeda wrote:

For you, Max...I could make that happen

July 18th, 2005 03:38 PM
jb Only republicans would call a war hero a coward and a draft dodger a hero....
July 18th, 2005 03:43 PM
Maxlugar [quote]jb wrote:
Only republicans would call a war hero a coward and a draft dodger a hero....

I see bukkake for you! You no like it!!! Approach bench round eye!!!
July 18th, 2005 03:43 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
Only republicans would call a war hero a coward and a draft dodger a hero....

I would like to nuzzle you .
July 18th, 2005 03:48 PM
jb
quote:
Joey wrote:

I would like to nuzzle you .

This administration will go down as the most corrupt in history. They are so strong on defense that next years budgets calls for a 51 billion dollar ddecrese to veterans, they out a cia agent, can't win in Iraq, and are pussies to the Saudis, N. Korea, Iran, and China...Yet the Oil prices keep going up!!! But hey, listen to Fox news and find out why the liberal media is distorting the facts......
[Edited by jb]
July 18th, 2005 03:52 PM
telecaster
quote:
jb wrote:

This administration will go down as the most corrupt in history. They are so strong on defense that next years budgets calls for a 51 billion dollar ddecrese to veterans, they out a cia agent, can't win in Iraq, and are pussies to the Saudis, N. Korea, Iran, and China...Yet the Oil prices keep going up!!! But hey, listen to Fox news and find out why the liberal media is distorting the facts......
[Edited by jb]

jb. I found out what happened to "Lacy Underalls" from "Caddyshack"

www.cindy-morgan.com

Still looks good, eh?
July 18th, 2005 03:53 PM
Maxlugar [quote]jb wrote:

Ooooooooo!!! You you make me so mad!!! You make egg foo yung come out bung hole!!! You disbarred!!! Get out of my court!!! Leave that tasty looking dog of yours though!!!
July 18th, 2005 03:55 PM
jb
quote:
telecaster wrote:

jb. I found out what happened to "Lacy Underalls" from "Caddyshack"

www.cindy-morgan.com

Still looks good, eh?

Yes she does...do you know Caddyshack was filmed down here in Pembroke Pines?
July 18th, 2005 03:55 PM
Joey
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

Ooooooooo!!! You you make me so mad!!! You make egg foo yung come out bung hole!!! You disbarred!!! Get out of my court!!! Leave that tasty looking dog of yours though!!!

I would like to baste you in milk for 48 hours, hog-tie you and let hungry baby lambs skeletonize your quivering, quaking carcass.

J. Carson

July 18th, 2005 03:58 PM
Joey
quote:
telecaster wrote:

Still looks good, eh?

Wait for it ........................................

Get Ready ..........................................

Here it comes :

YESSIR !!!!!!

July 18th, 2005 04:03 PM
FPM C10
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

Damn Dirty Liberals!

Maxy - do you have one of these? You do? Great! Um....can I borrow it for a "party"?

Life-Size Ann Coulter Love Doll

Listen To Her Speak!

Below are only a few of the 14 different phrases that the Life-size Ann Coulter Love Doll says when you press her "button".

"We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity. We weren't punctilious about locating and punishing only Hitler and his top officers. We carpet-bombed German cities; we killed civilians. That's war. And this is war."

"God says, "Earth is yours. Take it. Rape it. It's yours."

"My only regret with Timothy McVeigh is he did not go to the New York Times Building."

And best of all - THREE WORKING LOVE CHANNELS!! Batteries Included!

DON'T FORGET EXTRA BATTERIES!

Ann Coulter Special Edition
Conservative lawyer Ann Coulter is a blond haired beauty with the brains and backbone to send the staunchest Liberal running for the hills. Born and bred in Connecticut, Ann graduated from Cornell with honors and earned her J.D. from the University of Michigan.

Ann’s unwavering quest to get to the "truth" often finds her trading "blows" with the Liberal establishment. Never one to shy away from a fight, Ann’s uses her "wit" and "intelligence" to chip away at the veneer of Liberal’s bias and reveal their true motives. She is their worst nightmare.

She is the author of three best-selling books decrying the lies and tactics of the Liberal press and high crimes and misdemeanors of Bill Clinton. Currently she is a legal correspondent for Human Events, syndicated columnist, and a highly sought after (respected by most and feared by some) guest speaker on radio and TV news programs.

Ann has the honor of having Talking Presidents’ first female Action Hero fashioned after her. The figure comes packaged in a clear front panel display box with biographical text and color photos of Ann decorating each side.

The Ann Coulter figure is dressed in a single piece black dress, black high heels and gold earrings. The articulated figure bears a striking resemblance to its namesake - even down to Ann’s striking green eyes, long blond hair and horselike face. Just like Ann, if you press the right button it will tell you exactly what it thinks, and it has plenty to say. “What are you Liberals afraid of? Let me talk.”

Click Here To Order!

July 18th, 2005 04:03 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:

" I did not know that "

" Wild Stuff !!! "
July 18th, 2005 04:12 PM
jb
quote:
Joey wrote:

" I did not know that "

" Wild Stuff !!! "

"Wacky stuff"
July 18th, 2005 04:16 PM
telecaster
quote:
jb wrote:

I did

Lacy is doing a 25th Anniversay "Special" from there with the Bill Murray and his brothers

She is also doing a book about the filming of it

Wacky stuff

"there is no gambling at Bushwood, sir"
July 18th, 2005 04:16 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:

"Wacky stuff"

" Weird " ......... " Wild " ........ a little ' skewed ' .

...and kinda Flacky !

July 18th, 2005 04:31 PM
jb I shall greet Dutch Michael D!!!
July 18th, 2005 04:39 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
I shall greet Dutch Michael D!!!

" Beyond that, Murray said he made his role as Carl, whose quest throughout the movie was to catch a persistent and wily gopher, a metaphor for Vietnam.

"It was sort of my Vietnam statement," he said. "It was about how absurd it was to be fighting a guerilla war with B-52s. So you had a guy [Spackler] trying to kill a gopher with night vision goggles and plastic explosives."

Others saw Caddyshack as one of the few attempts, at the time, to poke fun at golf's stuffy, country-club image. "

http://www.jacksonville.com/tu-online/stories/051405/spg_18738934.shtml

Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)