ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Bravo Magazine - Germany 1982 with thanks to TT aka TooTough
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Live Aid coming out on DVD Return to archive
15th July 2004 02:01 PM
twicks1 Almost 20 years later, another chance to see Mick with Tina, and Ron and Keith backing up Dylan...

http://www.billboard.com/bb/daily/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1000578499
15th July 2004 02:35 PM
jb It will be very nostalgic watching that show....it was a very different time...
15th July 2004 02:44 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
It will be very nostalgic watching that show....it was a very different time...

Great Performance by " Queen " on that one .

" THE WHO's " set SUCKED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I recall , the power went out right during the middle of " My Generation " .........which allowed your young Twenty - One year old Joey to get up off the couch and take a little wee wee .

Word !

Jersee !
15th July 2004 02:53 PM
justinkurian Joey,

Do you know what the Who's set was and was it any good? I know Dylan and "Zep" were under-rehearsed and sucked.
15th July 2004 03:04 PM
Joey
quote:
justinkurian wrote:
Joey,

Do you know what the Who's set was and was it any good? I know Dylan and "Zep" were under-rehearsed and sucked.

http://www.thewholive.de/1985/
15th July 2004 04:19 PM
F505 I recall Keith and Ron were drunk and their guitars out of tune.
15th July 2004 04:24 PM
Moonisup and I remember keith really drunk when he sits on the monitors during that last song, was that we are the world?
15th July 2004 04:25 PM
jb Liza Minelli with Axl Rose ...LMAO...
15th July 2004 04:26 PM
F505
quote:
Moonisup wrote:
and I remember keith really drunk when he sits on the monitors during that last song, was that we are the world?

Could be: it was one of the worst songs ever performed on a stage.
15th July 2004 08:46 PM
glencar Was that Mick butchering "We Are the World"? About 2/3 of the way through, this odd Brit accent pops up. It almost sounding like he was making fun of the song.