ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Bravo Magazine - Germany 1982 with thanks to TT aka TooTough
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Eagles Orlando May 14, 2003 2DVD B&P Return to archive
13th July 2004 05:03 PM
MRD8 While I'm waiting for some other shows to arrive(The Who MSG 2004, ZZ Top Camden 2003, Eric Clapton Sunrise 2004) I thought I'd offer up a great 2DVD set from last years Eagles tour! Clocking in at over three hours this one offers lots of group hits as well as solo stuff from the members of the band...basically one hit after another! For those of you who get in on my B&P's often send four blank DVDR's(name brand 4X) and a postage paid return mailer and pop a note in telling me what I am burning for you...others interested in this set email me at [email protected] for details. Here's the setlist:
The Long Run
New Kid In Town
Wasted Time
Peaceful Easy Feeling
Hole In The World
Love Will Keep Us Alive
Boys Of Summer
Take It To The Limit
Already Gone
In The City
One Of These Nights
James Dean
Lyin' Eyes
I Can't Tell You Why
Walk Away
Tequilla Sunrise
Sunset Grill
Turn To Stone
You Belong To The City
Life's Been Good
Dirty Laundry
Funk #49
Heartache Tonight
Life In The Fast Lane
Hotel California
Rocky Mountain Way
All She Wants To Do Is Dance
Take It Easy
Desperado
14th July 2004 01:10 AM
Zack Put sirmoonie down for 10 copies. I'm sure he'll want to share it with all his Eagle-y friends.
14th July 2004 02:07 PM
Joey

Thanks Bob ..........................

I just mailed you my package today .

Joey !
15th July 2004 04:24 PM
F505 I have one album of the Eagles which has not been on my turntable for 23 years...