ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Bravo Magazine - Germany 1982 with thanks to TT aka TooTough
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: We did it!!!! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
13th July 2004 01:15 PM
jb
quote:
Gazza wrote:
>JB's claims are invalid. He has posted on other boards.

His Rocks Off purity is utterly tainted and his accomplishment is a sham.

Witness:

http://www.novogate.com/board/5568/196286-1.html

Good point. Especially as JB wouldnt accept the validity of Polksalad69's total of 10,000++ posts as HE had accumulated that total on other novogate boards.

Josh will now put forward the case for the defence, m'lud.

As suggested by Cardinal Fang's post, that was not SDH, rather, it may very well have been an imposter going under "baby steelie"....this was a link from a "Rock's off"
post and thus would fall into a sub-category post...Moreover, if you were to subtract the one post, I still have reached the goal...
13th July 2004 01:17 PM
Monkey Woman But did you still reach it first?
13th July 2004 01:18 PM
Gazza >Great job guys.
Now can we have our board back?

You beat me to it.

Jumacfly - don't even THINK about encouraging them in a race to 20,000 posts.

or rather, considering you're French.....
13th July 2004 01:20 PM
jb [quote]Gazza wrote:
>Great job guys.

You beat me to it.

[/quote Gazza, I see you are becomming quite adept at the use of emoticons!!! By the way, we stand 100% behind you, Jaxx, and Vodoo.....
13th July 2004 01:21 PM
Sir Stonesalot So JB...you still so sure you want Baby Steelie back?

LOL!
13th July 2004 01:22 PM
Monkey Woman
quote:
Gazza wrote:
>Great job guys.

You beat me to it.

Funny as hell!!!
13th July 2004 01:22 PM
BILL PERKS
quote:
glencar wrote:
I'm verklempt. Where's BILL PERKS THE ASS?

WHAT TO SAY?I'M SPEECHLESS.THIS FEAT IS SO SIGNIFICANT I'M RETHINKING MY IDIOT LIST.
BILL PERKS THE ASS
13th July 2004 01:33 PM
Baby Steelie
quote:
jb wrote:
As suggested by Cardinal Fang's post, that was not SDH, rather, it may very well have been an imposter going under "baby steelie"....this was a link from a "Rock's off"
post and thus would fall into a sub-category post...Moreover, if you were to subtract the one post, I still have reached the goal...

However, after harangue after harangue about "loyalty" to Rocks Off, we suddenly discover another post on another novogate board. Who is to say that you haven't been posting willy nilly on many other Novogate Boards as JB? Who's to say that your "rocks off" total isn't somewhere around, say, 2600? The discovery of this single post on another message board calls the entire veracity of your claim into a reasonable doubt.

I think this may require a "post audit".

13th July 2004 01:41 PM
gypsy Snappy, your little ditty made me laugh aloud.

Let me be the first to congratulate josh and joey on their wonderful achievement. You two never cease to amaze me...you keep on pushing the envelope...you give us all hope.

I will now snort a line in your honor.
13th July 2004 01:45 PM
Blind Dog McGhee
quote:
Baby Steelie wrote:

However, after harangue after harangue about "loyalty" to Rocks Off, we suddenly discover another post on another novogate board. Who is to say that you haven't been posting willy nilly on many other Novogate Boards as JB? Who's to say that your "rocks off" total isn't somewhere around, say, 2600? The discovery of this single post on another message board calls the entire veracity of your claim into a reasonable doubt.

BS was not eaten?
13th July 2004 01:51 PM
Sir Stonesalot No, BS was not eaten.

But in the chase for 10K BS was spread around copiously!
13th July 2004 01:57 PM
Snappy McJack
quote:
Gazza wrote:

You beat me to it.

Great post, Gazza.
13th July 2004 01:58 PM
gypsy SS, are you going to be making special commemorative CD's for this occasion?
13th July 2004 02:03 PM
Jumping Jack Geez, I do a little work during the day and miss all the fun. Better late than never. Congrats to the two most prolific and profound minds on RO.
13th July 2004 02:10 PM
egon JB & Joey,
What can i say...?

No seriously, WHAT can i say?
13th July 2004 02:14 PM
gypsy That "Looks Like We Made It" song by Barry Manilow keeps popping into my head...along with a visual of josh and joey running through a Nebraska cornfield holding hands.
13th July 2004 02:18 PM
egon
quote:
gypsy wrote:
along with a visual of josh and joey running through a Nebraska cornfield holding hands.

i think i'll skip dinner tonight...
13th July 2004 02:26 PM
Gazza >However, after harangue after harangue about "loyalty" to Rocks Off, we suddenly discover another post on another novogate board. Who is to say that you haven't been posting willy nilly on many other Novogate Boards as JB? Who's to say that your "rocks off" total isn't somewhere around, say, 2600? The discovery of this single post on another message board calls the entire veracity of your claim into a reasonable doubt.

Indeed. I think I can speak on behalf of my two colleagues as saying that I feel personally violated
13th July 2004 02:43 PM
FPM C10 Hey everybody! I just got off the ... you know, the hopper....I didn't miss anything, did I?

I'd like to thank JB and my C10 brother Joey for agreeing to hold off on reaching the 10K mark until I can get within striking distance. I KNOW I can beat them!

WHAAAAAAAAAAAT???

They WHAT????

DAMMIT!

You two guys may NOT touch my monkey, EVER!
13th July 2004 03:05 PM
Factory Girl should josh & jb enter into goy holy matrimony to celebrate this momentuos event??

Lets have an RO wedding...
13th July 2004 03:27 PM
Jumping Jack Are our boys suffering from hanging or pregnant chads? Yes, a recount is in order!
13th July 2004 04:37 PM
Baby Steelie
quote:
Gazza wrote:

Indeed. I think I can speak on behalf of my two colleagues as saying that I feel personally violated

JB, as a duly appointed member of the Post Revenue Accounting Team (PRAT) I feel that it is necessary for you to print, bundle and deliver all of your RO posts to the Counting Underwriter Division (CUD) of ROCKS OFF.

13th July 2004 05:30 PM
Joey
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Great job guys.

NO STEELIE .............NO PEACE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJerky !
13th July 2004 05:33 PM
Gazza >JB, as a duly appointed member of the Post Revenue Accounting Team (PRAT) I feel that it is necessary for you to print, bundle and deliver all of your RO posts to the Counting Underwriter Division (CUD) of ROCKS OFF.

As the post is currently vacant,the correct term, I believe, is the Counting Underwriter Nominated Trainee of Rocks Off.

You may deliver it there!

13th July 2004 05:38 PM
Baby Steelie
quote:
Gazza wrote:
>JB, as a duly appointed member of the Post Revenue Accounting Team (PRAT) I feel that it is necessary for you to print, bundle and deliver all of your RO posts to the Counting Underwriter Division (CUD) of ROCKS OFF.

As the post is currently vacant,the correct term, I believe, is the Counting Underwriter Nominated Trainee of Rocks Off.

You may deliver it there!

Oh, great. We're never going to figure anything out now. That CUNT doesn't know what he's doing.

13th July 2004 05:44 PM
Nellcote Congrats to both!
I will now run 20 red lights in your honor....
13th July 2004 05:56 PM
Phog Nice work gentlemen. At my posting rate I won't join you until I'm well into my 50's. Carry on.....
13th July 2004 06:03 PM
Lambchop*
quote:
Baby Steelie wrote:

Oh, great. We're never going to figure anything out now. That CUNT doesn't know what he's doing.

What did you do with the REAL Baby Steelie? This baby is obviously sober!

Hey - where are Josh and Joey? Did they get banned?

13th July 2004 06:06 PM
Joey
" Remember in the film Dogma - there was this creature called the poop demon or something like that? "

Wasn't Cameron Diaz in that one ?!?!?!

Developing ..............................

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/eo/20040707/en_celeb_eo/14467

13th July 2004 06:16 PM
Lambchop*
quote:
Joey wrote:

" Remember in the film Dogma - there was this creature called the poop demon or something like that? "

Wasn't Cameron Diaz in that one ?!?!?!

Developing ..............................

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/eo/20040707/en_celeb_eo/14467

I must find a pic of yours and Joshy's love child...

Page: 1 2 3 4 5