ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Bravo Magazine - Germany 1982 with thanks to TT aka TooTough
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Thanks Vodoo, Gazza, and Jaxx Return to archive Page: 1 2
12th July 2004 03:36 PM
jb I would like to take this opportunity to thank all three(3)of you on behalf of Joey and myself for allowing us the opportunity to achieve the 10k milestone tommorow. You have put up with a lot of critism for giving us the freedom to express ourselves and we are eternally grateful for your indulgence. I know we have had some disagreements over the years, but you have always been fair and even handed. Although I have not yet had the opportunity to meet any of you, I feel you are already friends. Rest assured, upon reaching the 10k, Joey and I shall not abandon this great board, and we look forward to the next 10k posts over the upcomming years. God bless the three(3) of you and your families......

[Edited by jb]
12th July 2004 03:42 PM
Some Guy Well done!
12th July 2004 03:43 PM
Nellcote Hey JB, get it right.
It's Fair & Balanced...
Your pal O'Reilly will come and swat you...
BTW, I'm sad to see CBS gave Marino back his job..
Although I'm not surprised, they have Dan Rather there..
What about those Marlins, can you let us have Carl Pavano back?
12th July 2004 03:43 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
. Rest assured, upon reaching the 10k, Joey and I shall not abandon this great board, and we look forward to the next 10k posts over the upcomming years. God bless the three(3) of you and your families......

I concur ............." Abandonment " and " Transition " are NOT a part of " The Joey Vocabulary " .

I too look forward to the next 10K ! God Bless all three of you fine individuals -- You are much loved by The Joey .

Joey , Established 1999

Quality ..............Visionary ...............Joey

[ Edited by Kid Joe ]

[Edited by Joey]
12th July 2004 03:45 PM
Some Guy Them Atlanta Falcons are looking strong!!
12th July 2004 03:51 PM
Snappy McJack jb, your Miami Heat are going to get some asses back in the seats now. IMO, it's a better move for the Heat -- the only one in the trade from Miami that I like is Butler. Brian Grant is mediocre and Lamar is ok, but put him in the West and you'll see him struggle, just like he did with the Clippers.

Shaq will dominate the Eastern Conference and possibly they could put a whoopin' on those sub-par Eastern teams.
12th July 2004 03:53 PM
jb
quote:
Snappy McJack wrote:
jb, your Miami Heat are going to get some asses back in the seats now. IMO, it's a better move for the Heat -- the only one in the trade from Miami that I like is Butler. Brian Grant is mediocre and Lamar is ok, but put him in the West and you'll see him struggle, just like he did with the Clippers.

Shaq will dominate the Eastern Conference and possibly they could put a whoopin' on those sub-par Eastern teams.

We are very excited about the trade....We're #1!!!!
12th July 2004 03:54 PM
Snappy McJack
quote:
jb wrote:
We are very excited about the trade....We're #1!!!!

Do you occasionally go to AAA for some games? Get season tickets when Shaq comes!
12th July 2004 03:58 PM
jb
quote:
Snappy McJack wrote:

Do you occasionally go to AAA for some games? Get season tickets when Shaq comes!

I buy a 16 game mini-pack.....tickets will be harder to come by now....
12th July 2004 04:02 PM
Some Guy Is it official??
12th July 2004 04:04 PM
jb
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
Is it official??

Not yet..wait until tomorrow..."Sea realista, por favor".
12th July 2004 04:05 PM
Some Guy
quote:
jb wrote:

Are you talking about 10K??
12th July 2004 04:07 PM
jb
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

Are you talking about 10K??

yes...
12th July 2004 04:08 PM
Bloozehound at the rate the "board war" is going that Keno dude might beat you'll to 10k before manana lol
12th July 2004 04:08 PM
Some Guy
quote:
jb wrote:
yes...

I thought you were talking about Shaq daddy.
12th July 2004 04:11 PM
Snappy McJack Damn, Some Guy, whatever happened to the mighty Hawks? You guys need Dominique back?

When exactly was their last playoff stint? It has to be when Steve Smith played on the team. Maybe 1995 or 1996?
12th July 2004 04:14 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Snappy McJack wrote:
Damn, Some Guy, whatever happened to the mighty Hawks? You guys need Dominique back?

When exactly was their last playoff stint? It has to be when Steve Smith played on the team. Maybe 1995 or 1996?

Yeah, the Hawks have been weak for a while. We're pacing ourselves.
12th July 2004 04:18 PM
Bloozehound sounds good
12th July 2004 04:20 PM
Some Guy They are trying to deal for Kenyon Martin, I can't recall when them bitches was last in the playoffs. 1 month to the first NFL preseason game!!
12th July 2004 04:21 PM
Bloozehound bitches man, bitches
12th July 2004 04:22 PM
Some Guy Bee-Yaatch!!
12th July 2004 05:12 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:

Yes , I have heard it will be announced at 12:01 Wednesday morning !
12th July 2004 08:23 PM
mac_daddy
quote:
Snappy McJack wrote:
jb, your Miami Heat are going to get some asses back in the seats now. IMO, it's a better move for the Heat -- the only one in the trade from Miami that I like is Butler. Brian Grant is mediocre and Lamar is ok, but put him in the West and you'll see him struggle, just like he did with the Clippers.

hopefully grant fails his physical (knees) and the trade doesnt go down. i cant believe they are trading him. f*ck him - what a classless way to leave town, if he goes. i predict he will NOT dominate, but rather drag down a Heat team that doesn't need that sh*t right now, but Riley and the crew want to take a chance on clank-fu, and i guess i can't blame them.
12th July 2004 10:52 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
jb wrote:

Love the four flags Josh!

Don't thank us, thank all thge regulars... you know why because we all make this board a nice place with a lot of love and peace.

Sincerely

Voodoo
12th July 2004 10:53 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl To you both please make your post number 10,000 something special
12th July 2004 11:06 PM
Soldatti Congratulations both for the 10,000 posts!!!

13th July 2004 12:40 AM
MarthaMyDear I HAVE TOMORROW (TUESDAY) OFF AND WILL BE HERE TO SEE THIS
MOMENTOUS EVENT
OCCUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HELL, YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFRICKIN'HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EL RIGHTEOUS-O!!! Anyways, take
care, PEACE, and DO ROCK ON!!! PEACE!!!

*** Martha ***
13th July 2004 11:31 AM
glencar
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
To you both please make your post number 10,000 something special

Fat chance! It was the usual. But it HAS been fun watching the two young twigs grow into mighty oaks. One of our finest internet experiences. Yes, some dullards will be jealous but ignore them, Joshy & Joey. You did it!
13th July 2004 11:39 AM
jb
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
To you both please make your post number 10,000 something special

Vodoo, you know Joey and I think the world of you and I have always been there for you when you have held some charity event .....Would you be kind enough to inform Keno of our great accomplishment?
13th July 2004 11:40 AM
glencar cough cough
Page: 1 2