ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Bravo Magazine - Germany 1982 with thanks to TT aka TooTough
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Another Toronto Rocks DVD?? Return to archive
12th July 2004 12:06 AM
getsatisfied I noticed on the Toronto Rocks dvd that there was no mention of any corporate sponsorship. It was advertised initially as Molson Toronto Rocks. Promoted by The House of Blues and had many corporate sponsors. Not one was mentioned on the dvd nor advertised on the cover or booklet inside. Is this because the proceeds from the sale of this dvd go directly to charity? If so will this mean we will see another version of the Toronto Rocks at a later date. I have seen some of the bootleg footage and it is what we saw on the big screens around the park. To be honest with you I thought the bootleg quality was better than the dvd. Bootleg is wrong and I wouldn't condone the purchase of it but it shows me that there is better quality footage available and makes me think there will be another release by the organizers let's say around Christmas.. Just a guess but who knows..
gs
12th July 2004 07:23 AM
M.O.W.A.T. I was really surprised at how cleaned up the sound was (at least for the Stones part of the DVD). I have the bootleg of the complete Rush/AC/DC/Stones set and while Rush and AC/DC sound incredible, the Stones part sucked sound-wise. I haven't been able to watch the whole Stones set for this reason.
12th July 2004 08:23 AM
Lazy Bones I have the pro-shot of the Stones performance on DVD and the sound is great.
12th July 2004 03:20 PM
Some Guy I finally bought it, Can Daryll Jones get any bigger?
13th July 2004 04:53 PM
Main Offender Mine arrived today......so, what will I be doing tonight??