ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Bravo Magazine - Germany 1982 with thanks to TT aka TooTough
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: 15 YEARS AGO TODAY Return to archive
11th July 2004 01:34 PM
BILL PERKS JULY 11,1989 STEEL WHEELS PRESS CONFERENCE AT GRAND CENTRAL STATION.I REMEMBER BEING SO ECSTATIC TO SEE THEM TOGETHER AFTER SO LONG.THE VIDEO OF THIS IS PRICELESS,AS KEITH MAKES A COUPLE OF SNIDE COMMENTS(ABOUT MICK).KURT LODER IS THE HOST AND HE SUCKED AS BAD AS I REMEMBERED HIM.I'M GONNA WATCH IT AGAIN TONIGHT.
11th July 2004 01:39 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl I have posted this in other thread and sent you a private message, please if you don't want these avatars is fine, I will remove or add them to the list of available avatars but STOP using avatars from other websites

Hi Bill Perks, I see you are using an invalid avatar from other website, I have two avatars for you: The one you had in the beginning and the one you want to use

11th July 2004 01:46 PM
MrPleasant Hello Voodoo, I sent you a PM. Cheers.
11th July 2004 03:06 PM
BILL PERKS VOODOO- I'D LIKE THE CHARLIE AVATAR OR THE OTHER ONE -IT DOESNT MATTER.I'M KIND OF CLUELESS AT THIS!
11th July 2004 06:51 PM
Bloozehound PERKS IF YOU DON'T WANT THAT 1st AVATAR, THE MIRROR ONE, CAN I SNAG IT ?
[Edited by Bloozehound]
11th July 2004 07:24 PM
BILL PERKS NO PROB BLOOZE-GIMME CHARLIE!
11th July 2004 07:46 PM
Bloozehound THANKS BUD! I'VE WANTED A COOL STONES ONE FOR A WHILE, THIS IS THE FIRST ONE I'VE SEEN THAT I LIKED.
11th July 2004 08:01 PM
Some Guy That was a cool day!
11th July 2004 10:16 PM
BILL PERKS HOW DO I POST THAT PIC AS A AVATAR?
11th July 2004 10:37 PM
mac_daddy
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:
HOW DO I POST THAT PIC AS A AVATAR?

voodoo will probably do it...

otherwise, right click the charlie image, and COPY the image location. go to your profile and PASTE that location in the space provided for your avatar address. the location will be a web address (http://blah). i hope this helps...
11th July 2004 10:49 PM
BILL PERKS
quote:
mac_daddy wrote:

voodoo will probably do it...

otherwise, right click the charlie image, and COPY the image location. go to your profile and PASTE that location in the space provided for your avatar address. the location will be a web address (http://blah). i hope this helps...

THANKS MAC, BUT IT WOULDNT LET ME PASTE-..I HOPE VOODOO CAN PASTE IT FOR ME.
12th July 2004 03:14 PM
egon BILL,

Pleae confirm kurt loder is on the idiot list.

Thank you please.
13th July 2004 03:26 AM
F505 egon there are rumours that you are off that list....
13th July 2004 03:30 AM
egon I've heard. Sad news indeed.