ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Bravo Magazine - Germany 1982 with thanks to TT aka TooTough
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: A Mission From God !!!!!! ( NSC ) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
23rd June 2004 04:19 PM
beer
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
Does anyone else get the impression that this guy (not bound to please) is really JB's twelve year old son, out of school for the summer, whom JB is paying $2.00 an hour to post while JB waxes the fenders of his Momma's Ford Pinto?

[Edited by Fiji Joe]

I think Not bound to please is the poster that keeps gettin banned and she comes back with different names.Lambchop, didst thou seem, and a bunch of others.
23rd June 2004 04:23 PM
Fiji Joe Yet, I somehow cannot help but wonder that somewhere on some obscure Novogate message board, JB and Joey are furiously slaving away typing one "." after another in an effort to beat the mighty Polksalad...

Ask not what Polksalad can do for you...ask what you can do for Polksalad
23rd June 2004 04:25 PM
Joey
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Ask not what Polksalad can do for you...ask what you can do for Polksalad

23rd June 2004 04:27 PM
Joey
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
Does anyone else get the impression that this guy (not bound to please) is really JB's twelve year old son, out of school for the summer.....

[Edited by Fiji Joe]

23rd June 2004 04:28 PM
Fiji Joe Joey...to quote Mr. T from Rocky III, with just the slightest of modification to fit the circumstances....

"Man, get your green, jelly-filled, masturbating alien life form out my face...I don't need no has been messin' in my corner"
23rd June 2004 04:31 PM
Baby Steelie
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
Yet, I somehow cannot help but wonder that somewhere on some obscure Novogate message board, JB and Joey are furiously slaving away typing one "." after another in an effort to beat the mighty Polksalad...

http://www.novogate.com/board/5568/
23rd June 2004 04:34 PM
not bound to please
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Revisionist history.

The tide has turned, Dande. There is no going back now. Too much blood has been shed. Its all about Polk Salad now. Unless Josh or Joey can figure out how to quad-post on the back nine, this one is going to be over before it ever really even got started.

Polkie in '04!

You have to convince me to abandon them.

I am nothing if not loyal. But....

if you may shed TRUTH..

23rd June 2004 04:35 PM
Joey

Baby ?!?!?!

BABY STEELIE ?!?!?!

Is that really you ?!?!?!

Come to Jo Jo .....................................
23rd June 2004 04:38 PM
Fiji Joe SCANDAL SCANDAL SCANDAL

Fiji has learned, from confidential sources, that Polksalad69 obtained the majority of his posts on the "Hank3.com Cussin Board"

How will his supporters react?...

Developing
23rd June 2004 04:38 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
Does anyone else get the impression that this guy (not bound to please) is really JB's twelve year old son, out of school for the summer, whom JB is paying $2.00 an hour to post while JB waxes the fenders of his Momma's Ford Pinto?

[Edited by Fiji Joe]

Everyone knows the FiJi is merely the board mascot - the 4th cousin of questionable parentage, who ain't quite right, who we all somehow feel responsible for, but we are not quite sure why...

23rd June 2004 04:40 PM
jb Too funny Steelie!!!
23rd June 2004 04:43 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
Too funny Steelie!!!

23rd June 2004 04:45 PM
Fiji Joe Do you hear that not bound to please?...That is me, slowly lifting my left leg whilst you, with all the haste and enthusiasm of a wild-eyed southern boy on race day, quickly, yet lovingly, lick the faint trace of sweat that has accumulated on my scrotum...you alright after all

23rd June 2004 04:48 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
Do you hear that not bound to please?...That is me, slowly lifting my left leg whilst you, with all the haste and enthusiasm of a wild-eyed southern boy on race day, quickly, yet lovingly, lick the faint trace of sweat that has accumulated on my scrotum...you alright after all

damn straight...

23rd June 2004 04:49 PM
LadyJane
quote:
Baby Steelie wrote:

LMAO.

Whoever did this....YOU ARE BRILLIANT!!

Post of the Month!!!!!

LJ.
23rd June 2004 04:51 PM
not bound to please
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

LMAO.

Whoever did this....YOU ARE BRILLIANT!!

Post of the Month!!!!!

LJ.

Shall we all ditch this board and go over there?

i'm game.

23rd June 2004 04:55 PM
Uncle Remus What ya'll crackers know bout Polk salad?
23rd June 2004 04:56 PM
Bloozehound Rocks Off once a sleepy hamlet of the novogate community, has recently split with serious upheaval, due to the two camps competing in the quest to reach 10K.

The darkhorse known as Polksalad69 has created quiet a stir amongst this once peaceful quest.

It's become a conflict whose porportions rival that of Hank the Angry Drunk Dwarf vs Beatlejuice at least, or the American civil war at worst.

Mud's been slung, insults and bribes discharged in efforts to disqualify and discourage.

It's brother against brother, sister against mother, brother mounting sister, Lionel Richie vs. cock strokin aliens.

Chaos will continue to ensue and engulf, but only one (or two??) shall remaining standing once the smoke clears.

We shall wait and see...to which victor...goes the spoils.

Reporting live from the frontlines,

Bloozehound
[Edited by Bloozehound]
23rd June 2004 04:59 PM
LadyJane STOP IT!! The mascara is running down my face.

Bloozy...THAT may be tied for post of the Month!!

LMFAO.

LJ.
23rd June 2004 05:00 PM
Snappy McJack
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:
Rocks Off once a sleepy hamlet of the novogate community, has recently split with serious upheaval, due to the two camps competing in the quest to reach 10000 K.

The darkhorse known as Polksalad69 has created quiet a stir amongst this once peaceful quest.

It's become a conflict whose porportions rival that of Hank the Angry Drunk Dwarf vs Beatlejuice at least, or the American civil war at worst.

Mud's been slung, insults and bribes discharged in efforts to disqualify and discourage.

It's brother against brother, sister against mother, brother mounting sister, Lionel Richie vs. cock strokin aliens.

Chaos will continue to ensue and engulf, but only one (or two??) shall remaining standing once the smoke clears.

We shall wait and see...to which victor...goes the spoils.

Reporting live from the frontlines,

Bloozehound

23rd June 2004 05:15 PM
Some Guy This shit is off the chain
23rd June 2004 05:25 PM
sirmoonie The Salad days.

Who is that young firebrand anyway? Comes out of nowhere!
23rd June 2004 06:57 PM
Some Guy I'm seriously confused
23rd June 2004 07:07 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
I'm seriously confused

what's new?
23rd June 2004 07:12 PM
Snappy McJack It ain't tough to analyze what is really goin' on here!
23rd June 2004 07:48 PM
FPM C10 I haven't been able to slog through this whole thread to find out - have you guys set Aug 1 as your deadline for 10K because it's Sir Stonesalot's birthday?

23rd June 2004 08:24 PM
Some Guy
quote:
not bound to please wrote:

what's new?

nice avatar!

Why do I feel as if I must dance upon the ceiling?
23rd June 2004 10:23 PM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
Baby Steelie wrote:

genius!!
23rd June 2004 10:38 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl jb and joey have been the reason of some of our regulars to leave, some of those regulars told me about it.

I also have posted here at the board several times, messages encouraging both to calm down and avoid posting only emoticons, thank yous and other cheap fillers.

One of the moderators changed the "Obsessive Boardaholic" legend by the new one "I need a life"

So if you think about a legend for their avatars when they reach 10,000 posts just post it here LOL

Maybe we can ban them when they reach 10,000 posts and give them a welcome as another user, but they will try to get the 10,000 posts sooner.

As I posted the other day, I have proofs that sometimes they don't read other messages and reply

Is quantity better than quality?
Is bigger better than technique?
23rd June 2004 10:50 PM
MarthaMyDear
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8