ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Bravo Magazine - Germany 1982 with thanks to TT aka TooTough
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: A Mission From God !!!!!! ( NSC ) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
23rd June 2004 11:49 AM
Bloozehound
quote:
jb wrote:
http://dailynews.att.net/cgi-bin/news?e=pri&dt=040623&cat=frontpage&st=frontpageclinton_poll_040622&src=abc

I hear his book's selling slowly in Florida
23rd June 2004 11:51 AM
jb Republican propaganda...this is the greatest selling book of all time...O'Reilly is shitting in his "No Spin" zone while "looking out for you".
23rd June 2004 11:56 AM
Nellcote Let's see if The Brooklyn Tough Guy Larry (is it five times I've been married or six?)King will ask Bubba about Juanita Broderick tomorrow night, or if it becomes more of the lovefest suckup interviews which have taken place to date.
23rd June 2004 11:58 AM
jb
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Let's see if The Brooklyn Tough Guy Larry (is it five times I've been married or six?)King will ask Bubba about Juanita Broderick tomorrow night, or if it becomes more of the lovefest suckup interviews which have taken place to date.

Nellcote, would you rather have a president who is a serial adulterer or one who may have started a war based on false pretenses?
23rd June 2004 12:02 PM
Nellcote Serial Adulterer has been confirmed
Starting a war on false pretenses has not
23rd June 2004 12:04 PM
Bloozehound It's sad the way media has become so partisian, some say it's always been this way, it just becomes more obvious at times, plus I don't understand why it's so hard to comprehend what preemptive means.
23rd June 2004 12:05 PM
Joey
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Serial Adulterer has been confirmed
Starting a war on false pretenses has not

I fear a " Tet Offensive " later on this summer ........................and you 's ?!?!?!

Developing ...................................

Shiver .......................................

" Stones Rule You Friggin Bastards ! "

Jazzy !
23rd June 2004 12:05 PM
Bloozehound
quote:
Joey wrote:

I fear a " Tet Offensive " later on this summer ........................and you 's ?!?!?!

Shiver .......................................

" Stones Rule You Friggin Bastards ! "

Jazzy !

No, not really
23rd June 2004 12:10 PM
Nellcote C'mon Joey, you surprise me. There is no comparison, even if you were there.
By the way, did you throw away your medals like
the Junior Senator from France?
23rd June 2004 12:12 PM
jb
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
C'mon Joey, you surprise me. There is no comparison, even if you were there.

John Edwards will add the youth, vigor, and "2 different kinds of America" theme which may very well lead the uninspiring Kerry to victory..
23rd June 2004 12:15 PM
Nellcote Kerry has cost the People's Republic of Massachusetts 75 milllion by missing a key vote, which lost by, guess what, one vote! If he new what was good for the Dems, he would let Edwards have top billing, and capitulate to what he is familiar with, a cling on, flavor of the month, second banana. How about his gypsy wife Fuzzy Wuzzy, who wants to be a dog?
23rd June 2004 12:16 PM
jb
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Kerry has cost the People's Republic of Massachusetts 75 milllion by missing a key vote, which lost by, guess what, one vote! If he new what was good for the Dems, he would let Edwards have top billing, and capitulate to what he is familiar with, a cling on, flavor of the month, second banana. How about his gypsy wife Fuzzy Wuzzy, who wants to be a dog?

Beleieve it or not, I'd take Theresa over the younger laura Bush as well as former first lady Barbara Bush...
23rd June 2004 12:17 PM
Nellcote My sympathy's towards you JB. Please let me know when you have come to your senses. She may have the bling, but that's it..
23rd June 2004 12:19 PM
Joey
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
C'mon Joey, you surprise me. There is no comparison, even if you were there.

The situation in Iraq is EXACTLY like The Vietnam :

1. ) No CLEAR Exit Strategy

2. ) We don't understand those people

3. ) I've got some sort of rash again from " making it in the bushes "

Shiver .....................................

" The illusion of progress will SOON be shattered Ronnie ! "

LBJOEY !

23rd June 2004 12:24 PM
Nellcote Let's ask the relatives of the 500,000 Kurds which Saddam gassed which form of government they prefer.
Or ask the mothers of the children Uday and Kusay raped
which form of government they prefer.
This comes at a cost
After all, was not the founding of our government a rugged affair?
When will CNN/PMSNBC/NBC/CBS/ABC start running the good
news out of Iraq?
23rd June 2004 12:25 PM
Riffhard Hey Nellie did you see you Clinton lose his shit on that BBC interview? Very funny stuff! They must offer him hand jobs under the table for these fluff pieces that the American networks have been stroking him with. Juanita Brodrick? Larry King would never go near that story. Far to newsworthy for CNN!

Obligatory Stones content-The Stones rock you bastards!!

Riffhard
23rd June 2004 12:29 PM
Joey
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Let's ask the relatives of the 500,000 Kurds which Saddam gassed which form of government they prefer.
This comes at a cost
news out of Iraq?

Nellcote ......................Was Iraq as bad as it was because of Saddam ?!?!?! Or was Saddam as bad as he was becasue of Iraq ?!?!?!

Saddam held that nation together AND prevented it from being nibbled apart by its neighbors . Thank GOD the man is still alive so we can place him back in power and leave that friggin country in one piece ................This is a war we can NOT afford .

JOEY NIXON ( KISSINGER ) !!!!!!

23rd June 2004 12:32 PM
beer The Rocks Off community took a vote and it has been decided that Polksalads posts do indeed count. Sorry kids but you've been beaten at your own silly game.

"Nobody ever remembers who came in 2nd, Ronnie!"
23rd June 2004 12:34 PM
not bound to please you guys need to masturbate more, if it's at all possible.

23rd June 2004 12:35 PM
Joey
quote:
not bound to please wrote:
you guys need to masturbate more, if it's at all possible.

Hi Lamby ........................don't forget our date this Sunday evening with " Simon and Gayfunkel " ...........I made dinner reservations beforehand

J. fly !
23rd June 2004 12:36 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Joey wrote:

Hi Lamby ........................don't forget our date this Sunday evening with " Simon and Gayfunkel " ...........I made dinner reservations beforehand

J. fly !

May I order lobster?
23rd June 2004 12:36 PM
Riffhard
quote:
beer wrote:
The Rocks Off community took a vote and it has been decided that Polksalads posts do indeed count. Sorry kids but you've been beaten at your own silly game.

"Nobody ever remembers who came in 2nd, Ronnie!"

Holy shit! Hide all the sharp objects and guns. This could get very ugly very fast!

Riffhard
23rd June 2004 12:37 PM
jb
quote:
Joey wrote:

Nellcote ......................Was Iraq as bad as it was because of Saddam ?!?!?! Or was Saddam as bad as he was becasue of Iraq ?!?!?!

Saddam held that nation together AND prevented it from being nibbled apart by its neighbors . Thank GOD the man is still alive so we can place him back in power and leave that friggin country in one piece ................This is a war we can NOT afford .

JOEY NIXON ( KISSINGER ) !!!!!!

Joey, the line "Thank GOD the man is still alive....." is one of the funniest posts you have ever made....I am cracking up despite my stomach, flank, and back pain....
23rd June 2004 12:39 PM
Joey
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Let's ask the relatives of the 500,000 Kurds which Saddam gassed which form of government they prefer.
This comes at a cost
news out of Iraq?

From CNN's " THE CAPITAL GANG " last week :

AL HUNT: ... " will the violence subside now, we've bottomed out, or is it going to escalate? I think George Bush in September would love to announce a drawn-down of American troops sometime after the election. Can't do that if there's pervasive violence.

And Bob, I have tried not to do a lot of analogies to Vietnam because I think there are a lot of differences, but if I... "

BOB NOVAK: " I admire you for that, Al. "

AL HUNT: " There are a couple things. I mean, there is the -- the -- you know, Iraqis taking over does remind somewhat of the Vietnamization, which we waited for for years and years and years. And the second thing is, remember the great Tet offensive of 1968, which was a military disaster for the North Vietnamese but politically hurt us so much. Did Tet take place in Iraq in April, or is it going to take place in July or August? That's a critical question. "

BOB NOVAK: " You know -- you know, as somebody who went to Vietnam many times, and I think I know a lot about it, it is so ridiculous, Al, it's so beneath you to draw any comparison between Iraq and Vietnam. They're -- they're -- they're such different situations that it... "

Developing .............................................

" Stones Rule You Bastards ! "

Screcee Jercee !

23rd June 2004 12:40 PM
Bloozehound I dunno if I could handle a S & G concert
23rd June 2004 12:41 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
Joey, the line "Thank GOD the man is still alive....." is one of the funniest posts you have ever made....I am cracking up despite my stomach, flank, and back pain....

I would like to caress your kneecaps and nibble your elbows -- at the same time .

23rd June 2004 12:42 PM
Joey
quote:

May I order lobster?

Oh HELL NO !!!!!!!!!!! Filet Mignon or Rack of Lamb
23rd June 2004 12:47 PM
Bloozehound
quote:
you guys need to masturbate more, if it's at all possible.

you're jerking our chain
23rd June 2004 12:52 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Joey wrote:

Oh HELL NO !!!!!!!!!!! Filet Mignon or Rack of Lamb

no lamb you monster!

My Yia Ya is the only one able to cook lamb in any way worth the cost og innocent life, although I rationalize that they have already been slaughtered. After she's gone, never a cannibal again.

I hate low human peasants who don't appreciate the animals they eat. Those fuckers should be marinated in olive oil, oregano, onions, basil, etc - and put on the grill to feed the homeless. I'd eat them myself - but I don't want to get kuru.

23rd June 2004 12:53 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:

you're jerking our chain

You wish..

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8