ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Bravo Magazine - Germany 1982 with thanks to TT aka TooTough
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Show us your faces people Part 5... Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
7th July 2004 06:20 PM
Snappy McJack Mike Judge hasn't done anything B & B related since around '97.

Episodes still run on MTV2 -- late at night and on the weekends.
7th July 2004 09:18 PM
Bloozehound
[Edited by Bloozehound]
8th July 2004 09:11 PM
getsatisfied This is the best I could do. This is my Ontario Highschool Futsal Silver Medalists from last year. I have coached the game for 10 years and I love it. For those of you who aren't familiar with futsal, it is a form of soccer played indoors on a court or field the size of a basketball court. Very popular in South America and quickly catching on around the world.

[Edited by getsatisfied]
8th July 2004 09:15 PM
Gazza I've never heard the word "futsal" in my life, although I play 5 a side indoor football (which I presume is the same thing) every week
8th July 2004 09:18 PM
getsatisfied Yes its played five a side. I've heard it referred to as futbolito by South Americans.
10th July 2004 03:59 PM
mickmask ... I think he's a BABE!!!!!!
MM.
10th July 2004 08:02 PM
Snappy McJack
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:

[Edited by Bloozehound]

10th July 2004 10:04 PM
getsatisfied HUH!!! lol
10th July 2004 11:51 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Gypsy and boy friend Jason

11th July 2004 07:23 PM
Bloozehound Nice pic Gypsy, you look great, your bf too
11th July 2004 07:41 PM
gypsy Thanks! My boyfriend is half-Vietnamese...but he's 6'1 or something. That's an old pic...taken at the Lake of the Ozarks w/ a cheap Polaroid. The other is my driver's license pic from four years ago...I scanned it because I had to get it re-newed yesterday...I'll send Voo the new one. My cheeks have always been chubby, which I hate...but then again, I think Patti Hansen had chubby cheeks, and look how young she looks...Christie Brinkley too.
Thanks again for the compliment.
12th July 2004 09:21 AM
scope Looking mighty fine my dear Gypsy.

14th July 2004 09:54 AM
Monkey Woman This was last Thursday, Montana (right) and me on a bridge in Paris:

And going to see Notre-Dame:

We had a wonderful time, though the weather kept being awful with gusts of rain and a cold wind. See the umbrellas!

[Edited by Monkey Woman]
14th July 2004 10:16 AM
montana yeah really good time though the weather could have been better. LOL... I'm used to sunny summer days and Paris' summer is a bit far from that hahaha but the city is so beautiful and kind and friendly people
14th July 2004 12:12 PM
LadyJane It's so great to put faces with names. Lour and MW...two Mickaholics in Paris...surprised you gals didn't try to get into Fourchette.

You both look great..and gypsy..what can I say? I'll tell you what? Hubby saw your recent photo and uttered the following: "Had I known she was so damned cute, I would have been a nervous wreck talking to her Saturday night." Not to worry...I just rolled my eyes...

LOL...Just jabbing me for the Josh/LJ pics. HeHe.

LJ.
14th July 2004 12:37 PM
moy lovely picture of you montana and monkey woman, you look so happy
14th July 2004 01:10 PM
Gazza Good pic of you both!

oh..and Happy Bastille Day to all the Frenchies!
14th July 2004 01:15 PM
Bloozehound Nic pics you two, yawl look great, party on
14th July 2004 02:46 PM
marko GREAT,now i know how you look Monkey woman.....see ya there
around july 27-30th.......?
15th July 2004 01:11 AM
parmeda Such a lovely spot to have a picture taken with a friend...
Ladies, thanks for sharing these!
15th July 2004 01:22 AM
glencar Nice photo of the women at Notre Dame. I was there in 1992. Looks loverly as ever.
Page: 1 2 3