ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Bravo Magazine - Germany 1982 with thanks to TT aka TooTough
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Show us your faces people Part 5... Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
20th June 2004 11:57 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Throbby and Luxy some days ago!

21st June 2004 12:27 AM
parmeda ...such a nice photo of the two of you!
21st June 2004 12:59 AM
gypsy I just have one word: STUNNING!
21st June 2004 01:28 AM
Taptrick

That is a great picture - that guy has MICK'S hair!
21st June 2004 07:17 AM
LadyJane "Stunning" was the first word that came to my mind too!!

Is this RO or vogue.com??

More importantly, they both look VERY HAPPY!!

LJ.
21st June 2004 07:21 AM
Zeeta Luxy is hot!!

Hope you guys had a good time - looks like it!
21st June 2004 09:17 AM
mickmask ...eenie meenie minei mo..... oh hell, they're both foxes!!!
mm.
21st June 2004 11:51 AM
sammy davis jr. Throbby- you need to start a Stones cover band now!! .....you've got the "Jagger" look- although more like Chris Jagger than Mick IMO.
21st June 2004 01:37 PM
magicwoman wow i know a lot of guys who look likes mick but i dont know someone who looks like keith :'( *sad*
[Edited by magicwoman]
21st June 2004 01:47 PM
Joey

Nice Shot ......................" Rocks Off " has the finest collection of humans on the ENTIRE World Wide Web .

Now , with your indulgence : Has anyone here seen my Dope ?!?!?! I lost it somewhere at the College World Series Friday Evening and I desperately need's me's hits .

Developing ................................

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJERKY G.I. Joe !
21st June 2004 06:21 PM
luxury1 Thank you for the nice comments--one never quite knows what may be in store when puttin' your mug up for all you crazies. Throbby and I were at his brother's wedding--I look a little too happy to be there, and Throbby looks a little tired from holding me up. Those damn cosmos......

By the way, where is everyone's else's photos??????
21st June 2004 06:25 PM
Jumacfly here s a few shots from my last show with my band and with my Stones Pal the great philippe74 ;D

Cheers
JU
21st June 2004 07:42 PM
luxury1 JU--you're not black?
21st June 2004 10:04 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Luxy--you're not black?

21st June 2004 10:14 PM
Snappy McJack Hey Voodoo -- could you list who those people are in that pic? I assume RO'ers?
21st June 2004 10:19 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Left to right: Pako Gerte, Scope, Sir Moonie, Gazza, Maxlugar, Maxmeister, Jaxx, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland

Seated: Nanky
21st June 2004 10:22 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl If you want to see more pix of the Rocks Off regulars check these threads

This was the first one, and by far the best, page 7 is lost

http://www.novogate.com/board/968/Archives/04-24-2003/140657-1.html
22nd June 2004 01:26 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
luxury1 wrote:
JU--you're not black?

LOL , answer is on the pics Luxy!
22nd June 2004 07:36 AM
Gazza he's not called "The Crazy Bastard" for nothing, you know...

22nd June 2004 10:50 AM
luxury1 Oh christ, Voodoo--thanks for reposting that pic from our crazy RO gathering at --what was that place called again?? It certianly was a magical night. My first time meeting the Unholy Trinity and all those extras..........and to think two of us were there Undercover. Too funny.
Then, remember Sir Stonesalot waltzes in at the last minute right as we were all leaving for MSG--and also AZQB and her hubby. What a night. I remember partaking in party favors out on the sidewalk under a high, large billboard "LUXURY" mattresses or something to that effect.
22nd June 2004 10:52 AM
Gazza It was called Ye Old Triple Inn, Luxy - or YOTI as it will be forever known since Sept 26 2002..

Nice pic, by the way!
22nd June 2004 11:12 AM
L&A Nice pic, Ju. Where was it ? What song were you playing when it was taken ?
22nd June 2004 12:13 PM
Jumacfly
quote:
L&A wrote:
Nice pic, Ju. Where was it ? What song were you playing when it was taken ?

It was on june 6th, at the first "motorcycle party" in my town.We played under 35 Degrees, in front of a warming sun!
we only play our own songs, and this one was "don t push me too hard"

"All things must pass you say, well that s not the point
Could you please be yourself, and keep on making me dreaming...
etc etc....

it was a cool show, we had a good sound and really enjoyed the day, except the other band called "les bikkers" who played a kind of Saxxon/Motorhead/Slayer mix, not our cup of tea you see :

and the second one is on Den Haag beach , a great place

a + LA

JU
22nd June 2004 12:38 PM
L&A A Saxxon/Motorhead/Slayer mix :eek... you're already done your penance

A+Ju
22nd June 2004 02:37 PM
marko Gazza,LOL,thanks a LOT you bastard!
22nd June 2004 02:39 PM
jb
quote:
marko wrote:
Gazza,LOL,thanks a LOT you bastard!

Everyone looks great....and more importantly, happy.
27th June 2004 08:10 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Since there are many threads with pix of our regulars that don't belong to the "SHOW US YOUR FACES" threads I'm gonna try to repost some of the lost files in order to make an index in the website to show who are the madniacs that make Rocks Off the place it is

Here is Lady Jane and Josh from the USA (NY and Florida)

29th June 2004 08:54 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl One of the Voodoo Girls, Emilia during last Sunday's Peace March in Mexico City

29th June 2004 11:16 AM
magicwoman what a sweet little girl
29th June 2004 12:10 PM
Riffhard
quote:
Gazza wrote:
It was called Ye Old Triple Inn, Luxy - or YOTI as it will be forever known since Sept 26 2002..

Nice pic, by the way!

I'm only sorry that I did not get there in time for the picture. I remember the festivities on the sidewalk with Nanker,and AzQb,....Then myself and the wife,Scope,Maxmiester,and others(?) made our way through the underbelly of New York City on the subway. We saw some insanely big rats down there! Then ofcourse the MSG show! What a great night! I can't wait to do it all over again.

YOTI Reunion 2005? Anyone?

Riffhard
Page: 1 2 3