ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
On the Road World Tour 2002 - 2003

Happy Birthday Baby!
Today 30 years ago Littleredrooster filmed portions of both shows at MSG
Now this "baby" is in digital video, with adjusted brightness, contrast, saturation and sharpness digitally for each take
By Lil' Red Roosta'
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN MACLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Robin Williams brings up Keith in his act Return to archive
07-14-02 11:23 PM
Boomhauer I was watching Robin Williams' comedy special on HBO and he was talking about Keith.

He did a blood transfusion joke, but what he said after that was very true. He said that the last living things on earth will be Keith and five roaches. Doing an impression of Keith talking to the roaches, he says "Ya know, I smoked your uncle."

People have always said Keith will go a long way in life, and for Robin Williams to bring it up, I thought it was pretty damn funny and true. He's gone through a lot of shit (mostly his own fault, but who's keepin' track).

Anybody else see this?
07-14-02 11:37 PM
Prodigal Son Yeah, pretty funny. Rude, but hilarious in its disgusting humour. He was so bang on about Keith. I thought Robin used to have coke addiction or something (he acts like he takes speed the way he goes at it these days). Anyway, nothing like Keith.
07-15-02 02:10 AM
parmeda It was hysterical...a little bold, but hysterical. I think that if Keith was watching he'd be ROFLMOA. Thank God he takes things in stride....
07-15-02 08:57 AM
scope It was a damn good show all around, but the Keith jokes, of which there were about 5 of them, were great. Of course, I can't remember them all now. I'll have to watch a rerun to catch some more. I do remember there was a joke about Keith and Anthrax. Something about snorting it and having no reaction(?) The cockroach one really had me in the floor though.

For those trying to catch the Keith bits, I think it was about an hour into the show.
07-15-02 11:09 AM
stonedinaustralia compaed to k, rw is a lame joke.. funny tho he is on his owm terms...now i'm being unkind... rw is a great comic/mimic...but k would chew him up and spit him out and we'd still be waiting for the sunrise...
07-15-02 11:52 AM
thief in the night Relax
Of course keith thinks they were funny jokes. In fact, he knows they were only jokes.
Get it ... they were jokes.
TINN

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road