ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
On the Road World Tour 2002 - 2003

Happy Birthday Baby!
Today 30 years ago Littleredrooster filmed portions of both shows at MSG
Now this "baby" is in digital video, with adjusted brightness, contrast, saturation and sharpness digitally for each take
By Lil' Red Roosta'
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN MACLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Just got back from Atl.,Margarita in hand Return to archive
07-12-02 07:02 PM
Riffhard Hello my brothers and sisters,
Steve here,I just landed in Newark and I'm two and half sheets in the wind!There ain't nothin' wrong with drinkin' on a plane,right!?
I have missed this most beautiful local.I realized at about 35 thousand feet "shit,there's no Stones here!There's no chiba here,there ain't shit up here!,'cept a stew that looks at me funny when I ask for Exile and more vodka".It ain't right my brothers and sisters!
I'm right there with nanky,I'm convinced of it now.I am suffering from Tour/Stonesitus.It's a bitch!!I was actully sweating it.I started thinking,some fucking islamic fuck is gonna blow this plane up and I'm gonna miss the shows!
You know you have Stonesitus when your thinking that your gonna miss the shows and not thinking of your life ever after!I am one sick bastard!I'm sure many here can relate.

Oh well.,I must get back to the blender now.I'm working on frozen Margaritas now.....blubber,blubber,fuck,fuck,stumble,stumble,lisugp9ohpeeeiv20tbbb245yh09to.................hiccup,hicuppppppppppppp0[3986=-734gshk k,

Riffhard
07-12-02 09:03 PM
nanky Riffy -- you are ready man. You got the tools, you got the talent! It is a bitch and I know exactly what you mean about dying before the tour -- I'm having the same fucked up feeling! You know, driving home, everything's cool
WHAM -- Cement truck jumps the median and hits me head on and...
I miss the tour.

And it happens. Someone bit it here in Vahjinya (that's how they say it here) because a wheel came off a truck, jumped the median and slammed directly into someone -- killed instantly.

How fucked up is that? Of all the shit to worry about -- could miss the tour....

But it isn't fucked up at all. I mean, we've all been there. We know the magic -- the "tingle"
Some haven't felt it yet -- it is very much like the piss shiver! Guys have that -- right as you finish a good pee...
BBRRRRRRRrrrrrr
Whoa
Same thing, the "tingle" is.
You are just minding your own business and something triggers it -- a Stones flashback. Yesterday, that '78 header pic, I got one. BBRRRRRRrrrr. Mick in that Yellow jacket and white hat -- I went out for Halloween like that in '81 -- had that long messy late 70s hair and someone let me borrow a white hat and someone else had a yellow jacket -- and a girl named Heather made up my eyes -- I was Mick for a nite!!!!! Then someone force-fed me Peppermint Schapps and several people carried me home. But it gave me that "tingle."

Riffy, are you SPIVing it?

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road