ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
On the Road World Tour 2002 - 2003

Happy Birthday Baby!
Today 30 years ago Littleredrooster filmed portions of both shows at MSG
Now this "baby" is in digital video, with adjusted brightness, contrast, saturation and sharpness digitally for each take
By Lil' Red Roosta'
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN MACLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Richard Taylor's photos Return to archive
07-12-02 08:47 AM
padre Last spring there was a guy named Richard Taylor on this board offering a pacakage of 60's Stones photos. I ordered a set from him with an advance payment. He said he sent me the photos on June 17th, so I think the pacakage should've arrived from UK to Finland by now.
I tried to email the man, but his address didn't work anymore. Anyone know about this? Did anyone else order photos and got them? The guy felt like a trustable fella, so I hope this is all unnecessary.... Any info is more than welcome.
07-12-02 09:56 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl I'm in the same situation, I paid $70 USD on April 6, 2002 for an attractive package after seeing that Chris Diemoz received and the degree of satisfaction he had.

He told me he sent them the week of May 6, but I don't have the pix, he promised to send it again.

His e-mail is [email protected]
07-12-02 04:35 PM
Chris Diemoz Hi all,

well, this post is not intended to defend someone, but mainly
to tell my personal experience. I ordered twice from Richard,
both with advanced payment (IMO), and always got the pics, which
are - in my honest opinion - totally impressing (hey, we're
talking about 1964 shots!). The second time it took a little
longer than the first (i don't recall exactely, but i think
i could have waited from three weeks to a month, after he
acknowledged reception of the payment), but there was a
reason: Richard, both times, provided an authentication
signed by his father (who took the pics) and, when the
second set was due out, his dad was on vacation, so Richard
waited for him to be back and sign the certificate.
Anyways, I've been always been informed, through e-mail,
about what was going on with my order.

That's how things went for me. I deeply hope everything
will get soon solved about your orders.

Cheers,
Chris
07-14-02 04:31 AM
padre Yeah, I hope all this worrying is unnecessary. The trickthequick email address didn't work.

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road